What's wrong with there being ETs (smarter than us none the less)

Old September 16th 07, 03:37 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

Default What's wrong with there being ETs (smarter than us none the less)

On Aug 22, 6:13 pm, mike3 wrote:
On Jul 16, 9:04 wrote:

On Jul 15, 11:36 pm, American wrote:

Humanity is not "saved" by way of any actions we've taken as of the
last few centuries.

Well not by any of the governments. But what
about the rest of the people?

In the past there was far more personal honesty outside of religion or
government, meaning that us village idiots were not such liars, much
less incest born-again liars.

In other words, Yids along with many other faith-based cults are not
going to heaven.

Bigotry, right there. Hating Jews is still HATE,
BIGOTRY. Congratulations, you just committed
the very thing you detest!

I hate the Pope and any of his butt sucking minions that exterminated
them nice Cathars/Kathars, and apparently you don't. I also hate the
kind of folks that would put their own kind on a stick for a PR stunt,
and apparently you don't. I also hate folks that would lie about
there being Muslim WMD and thus go to war and knowingly allow and/or
cause the extermination of nearly a million innocent folks, and
apparently you don't. Why is that?

Why are the pretend atheists like yourself such happy go lucky
campers, regardless of the collateral damage and carnage of the
innocent, enjoying life to the fullest without a speck of remorse at
that?

Is there something specific about Venus that bothers you?

No, but there's something about hypocrisy
that bothers me.

Does any of that "hypocrisy" that you claim to be bothered by include
religious and government lies?

Do you think we've walked on the moon?

Yes, I do.

Then you believe in those highly conditional laws of physics, as well
as in excluding of whatever evidence rocks your boat. Though isn't
that what "hypocrisy" is all about?
- Brad Guth -

Old September 16th 07, 07:59 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Aug 22, 6:09 pm, mike3 wrote:
You complain about bigotry and then have this thing about Jews.
What sort of hypocrisy is that?!

I only have a pesky thing about bad Jews, as well as bad Catholics or
bad whatever faith-based swarm mindset that comes along. There are
actually many to select from, but most of those groups or individuals
other than Yids are not the one trying to be in charge of this public
Usenet or that of our mainstream media.

I mean to keep asking, how totally dumb and dumber do you think other
intelligent life really is?

that "dumber"?

Not really, as those humans (if there were any such comparable
intelligent souls) were actually a whole lot smarter about their
surviving in spite of mother nature, than most of us that would likely
die if there wasn't a fast food service nearby.

Do you folks think we're ever going to be able to snooker those
intelligent ETs that simply have to exist/coexist within our universe
and even quite possibly within our own solar system?

If you were such an ET arriving on Earth for the first time; how long
would it take you to discover what a total fiasco farce this 98.5%
fluid world of such over-populated souls, was actually based upon most
anything hocus-pocus or just plain old lies upon lies. I mean, how
totally dumbfounded would you have to be, not to realize that the
worse of our faith-based populations of this screwed up planet have
been such horrific losers, in almost every way imaginable to boot.

Considering what natural resources and the time we've had to work
with, just look at what has been raped out of mother Earth, and of the
subsequent pollutions and soot that are each subsequently adding their
insult to the global warming injury, that's otherwise mostly caused by
way of our moon's gravity and of its nearby orbital tidal energy
that's unavoidably keeping those portions of our 98.5% fluid earth on
the move (inside and out).

So then maybe you should work on CHANGING the world,
which is a RESPONSIBILITY, instead of just sitting in a chair
GROUSING about how bad it is.

Sharing the whole truth and nothing but the truth is doing a whole lot
more good for our environment and humanity than the other 99.9% of
this anti-think-tank and otherwise naysay Usenet from hell, that which
is clearly intent upon sustaining their mainstream status quo at all
cost, and thereby collectively banishing upon any possible revisions
that might cause our lack of focus to shift onto obtainable goals that
might actually benefit our environment or improve upon our quality of
life (I'm certainly not talking about improving the quality of life
for the upper 0.1%, as you would insist). You're the one that doesn't
give an honest tinkers damn as to how spendy, lethal or retro dark-age
of evolution our energy consumption has to get, as long as such loot
goes directly into your offshore bank or investment accounts.

BTW, I'll gladly change my tune as soon as the regular laws of physics
apply, and/or whenever the best available science is telling us
otherwise.

Will you get off your butt and change it?

You bet, as I've been 'off my butt' for the past 7+ years and
counting, and sharing to the best of my ability, whereas before then I
was simply as snookered and dumbfounded as yourself, except that at
least I had gotten over it. How about yourself?

My having to uncover the truth about the sick and perverted history of
humanity is just a little extra icing on the cake, though apparently
necessary in order to fully appreciate as to why and of where all of
the naysayism flak is coming from.

The past cannot be changed but the future can.

No, my warm and fuzzy MI5/NSA/CIA or whatever MIB spook or mole, the
future can not be changed if the likes of folks exactly like yourself
own and otherwise control the fully perpetrated and phony baloney
past, that which subsequently controls and/or moderates upon the
potential worth of most any future.

"whoever controls the past, controls the future" / George Orwell

Do you want to break the chain, and cease the continuation
of our past history?

Yes I do. (obviously you and others of your incest kind do not)

As in DO something about it.

Unlike yourself, I'm doing much, or at least lots more than most. How
about your hocus-pocus of denial being in denial self?

Are you actually going to suggest that religious swarms and/or cults
have had no play in government?

You hate what people
do? Then don't do them yourself. So get rid of the thing against
Jews, for one, as then you are just engaging in all the bigotry
you moan about so much.

Unlike your all-or-nothing self of live and let live (unless you can't
defend yourself against the mainstream gauntlet, as then you'll simply
have to die), I'm never going to forgive and forget about what some of
the worse species of humans on Earth are currently doing and having
for centuries done to the rest of us, and even to their own kind none
the less. What sort of perverted God(s) have you that has absolute
zilch worth of remorse for such horrific actions?

As I've specifically said before, there are other than merely bad Yids
to consider, and many of those faith-based *******s and certified
perverts are potentially even worse off, though thank God and our
lucky stars they're not usually found holding public office and/or in
charge of the mainstream banking, insurance, investments, media and
that of our education systems that's basically grasping our private
parts like there's no tomorrow.
- Brad Guth -

Old September 17th 07, 11:45 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
John Griffin

BradGuth wrote:

On Sep 10, 9:38 am, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
Are you still trying to prove
that you're the head Yid in charge of usenet ****ology?
You've got my vote. - Brad Guth -

You can't seem to decide between ****ology and buttology.
Maybe you oughta say butt****ology. Where'd this Yid stuff
come from, anyway? For all you know, I might be a Jap...or a
Guido...or a Pepperbelly...or a Kraut, a Frog...? Just
curious, as long as you don't accuse me of being one of The
Pervert Mohammed's mind****ed drones.

Thus far you haven't contributed squat on behalf of the
original topic.

For your dumbfounded information, Yids are either in charge of
most everything that counts, or having just enough insider
controls for making their one and only interpretation of any
external notions, that could impact their Old Testament in a
negative light, go away.

This honest topic of "What's wrong with there being ETs
(smarter than us none the less)" has nothing to do with
whatever honest Zions, Jews or Yids. However, was this topic
simply too complex for your naysayism upon all that's
off-world, especially if there's any remote chance of ETI?

Speaking of those usenet bigots as having a terrestrial
limited mindset; Have you ever contributed a
positive/constructive word on behalf of ETs?

I have. You haven't.

However, if you can define positive/constructive word as support
for the silly idea that some of those ETs have visited us,
neither of us has contributed any such thing. Your kind always
accept the goofy idea that if you can't explain a light in the
sky it had to come from "out there." The probability that it
came from the future is at least equal to the probability that it
came from a ****load of light years away. That probability gets
lost in 80-bit roundoff error.

Old September 18th 07, 12:07 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
[email protected]

On Sep 13, 7:49 pm, "Scott Hedrick" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

In Europe and elsewhere people don't like American mass mentalities in
2007.

That's collective European guilt.

America is actually taking on Europe's responsibilities around the world,
instead of simply talking about them.

Bosnia was in Europe's own back yard, and you did *nothing*. It took NATO-
that is, the United States, to actually do anything.

Europe actually *encouraged* the growth of violent Islamist groups by
tolerating their actions, some of which was generated as a direct result of
how Europeans divided the Middle East, and now the United States has to
clean up the mess.

I'd give a **** about Europe's opinion if Europe had clean hands. It was,
after all, *France, Germany and Russia* that were actively violating the
economic sanctions against Iraq, as documents found by the US shows.

Europe need to talk less and act a lot more.

AMERICA IS TAKING EUROPE'S RESPONSIBILITIES?

I thought Yugoslavians were talking guteskly.

Old September 18th 07, 12:11 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
[email protected]

On Sep 17, 5:07 pm, wrote:
On Sep 13, 7:49 pm, "Scott Hedrick" wrote:

wrote in message

roups.com...

[...]

g*r*ot, proverb

Old September 18th 07, 12:12 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
[email protected]

On Sep 17, 5:11 pm, wrote:
On Sep 17, 5:07 pm, wrote:

On Sep 13, 7:49 pm, "Scott Hedrick" wrote:

wrote in message

roups.com...

[...]

spitting lime seed from the corner of the mouth.

Old September 18th 07, 02:10 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Sep 17, 3:45 pm, John Griffin wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Sep 10, 9:38 am, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
[...]

lost in 80-bit roundoff error.- Hide quoted text -

In other words, you're a certified ET naysayer, no matters what sorts
of round evidence that doesn't so happen to fit into your square
mindset. Everything to your way of thinking that's off-world is
simply 100% inert eye candy until it intelligently runs you over with
a fully ET loaded buss more than a dozen times, because the first
dozen times obviously didn't count.

If you think the regular laws of phyiscs and the best available
science of evidence are each "goofy", and yet you've accepted that
we've walked on that gamma and X-ray saturated moon of ours, that
which by way of your standards looks exactly like a xenon arc spectrum
illuminated guano island without any sign of Venus, then I must ask as
to what could anyone of us possibly provide that's half as good as
your hocus-pocus NASA/Apollo crapolla?
- Brad Guth -

Old September 18th 07, 04:25 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
John Griffin

BradGuth wrote:

On Sep 17, 3:45 pm, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Sep 10, 9:38 am, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
[...]

Ha. You're beginning to sound like old flaggy's "mounds of
evidence." There is no reason to believe that anything from any
other world has visited us. The entire body of speculation is
nonsense. As I said, it all amounts to "I don't know what that
thing was, therefore it came from outer space." DUMB.

If you think the regular laws of phyiscs and the best
available science of evidence are each "goofy", and yet you've
accepted that we've walked on that gamma and X-ray saturated
moon of ours, that which by way of your standards looks
exactly like a xenon arc spectrum illuminated guano island
without any sign of Venus, then I must ask as to what could
anyone of us possibly provide that's half as good as your
hocus-pocus NASA/Apollo crapolla? - Brad Guth -

That gobble was dismissed early and often.

Old September 18th 07, 03:26 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Sep 17, 8:25 pm, John Griffin wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Sep 17, 3:45 pm, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Sep 10, 9:38 am, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
[...]

That gobble was dismissed early and often.- Hide quoted text -

You are such an incest cloned naysay loser, without so much as a speck
of remorse to boot. I bet you even lie as to which faith-basted cult
that you and others of your kind suck up to.

There is absolutely nothing insurmountable about ETs or much less that
of other intelligent life existing/coexisting on Venus, other than the
faith-based and perverted mindset of the brown-nosed minion naysayers
like yourself.

Deductive reasoning is not purely speculation like what your resident
LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) speculated or rather flat out lied to us about
those Muslim WMD, as well as to why we'd gotten so terribly sucker
punched by his and your close oil friend Osama bin Laden.
- Brad Guth -

Old September 18th 07, 06:15 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
John Griffin

BradGuth wrote:

On Sep 17, 8:25 pm, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Sep 17, 3:45 pm, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:

-

That gobble was dismissed early and often.- Hide quoted text
-

Would you like me to try to show you how to edit that google ****
out of your posts or how to avoid copying it?

You are such an incest cloned naysay loser, without so much as
a speck of remorse to boot. I bet you even lie as to which
faith-basted cult that you and others of your kind suck up to.

No lie about that. None. Faith is for people who’re too ****ing
lazy to investigate something before accepting it.

I have nothing to be remorseful about. You want to have your
feelings hurt, so I can’t regret doing my part to expose the
humor in your babbling.

There is absolutely nothing insurmountable about ETs or much
less that of other intelligent life existing/coexisting on
Venus, other than the faith-based and perverted mindset of the
brown-nosed minion naysayers like yourself.

Deductive reasoning is not purely speculation like what your
resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) speculated or rather flat out
lied to us about those Muslim WMD, as well as to why we'd
gotten so terribly sucker punched by his and your close oil
friend Osama bin Laden. - Brad Guth -

It's funny to see you talk about "deductive reasoning" after
making it clear that your view is “life on Venus isn’t
impossible, therefore there’s life on Venus.”

By the way, Bush never attributed the WMD **** to The Pervert
Mohammed’s primitive cult. Furthermore, it’s only about
99.999999% likely that Hussein didn’t have nukes. For absolute
certainty, we have to wait until the next presidential election,
to see if those nasty Republicans are withholding information so
as to shock the electorate with a dramatic announcement that
nukes were just discovered in a chamber under the billion dollar
mosque a couple of days before election day.