frozen space time

Old March 1st 07, 10:39 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
[email protected]

Default frozen space time

Chris Hillman has talked about frozen space time. Because of what he
said he may have been the first person to talk about solitons of space
time including gravitational waves. He is good at math.

It could be true if he was wise he would work on theories that are
connected to what he talked about - dark solitons of space time
including gravitational waves - self phase modulation of gravitational
waves - Kerr effect of gravitational waves - what happens when
gravitational waves are almost linear and almost not linear at the
same time - linear gravitational waves and not linear gravitational
waves interacting - chaos of gravitational waves.

Kurt Stocklmeir

Old March 2nd 07, 12:02 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
Nomen Lapetos

wrote in message
oups.com...
Chris Hillman has talked about frozen space time. Because of what he
said he may have been the first person to talk about solitons of space
time including gravitational waves. He is good at math.

It could be true if he was wise he would work on theories that are
connected to what he talked about - dark solitons of space time
including gravitational waves - self phase modulation of gravitational
waves - Kerr effect of gravitational waves - what happens when
gravitational waves are almost linear and almost not linear at the
same time - linear gravitational waves and not linear gravitational
waves interacting - chaos of gravitational waves.

Kurt Stocklmeir

you have lost it, Kurt the moron, bring back the old creepy kurtstocklmeir;

..

Dr. Moria is a creepy person.

I do not abuse any people. I am nice.

I am against creepy people like - Igor - Beforehand - Doz - Dr. Moria -
who use the internet to abuse people. Their lives are like these
groups. I try to fight for God and good people. I like justice. I
like things being fair. Let the little creepy people slime away from
the internet.

People can learn a lot using these groups. I am not talking about
physics and astro. I am talking about people. Most people are bad. I
fight against creepy people abusing people. After that - I get
attacked by more creepy people. If most people were good - they would
be insulting the creepy people who use the internet to abuse people -
not a nice person who is fighting against the creepy people.

God uses bad people to punish people. God sent bad people to these
groups to make them bad. That is fair.

If people do not do their part ot fight bad people - they are guilty.

creepy creepy creepy Dr. Moria - kill yourself - make the universe
better - hell worse

Kurt Stocklmeir

Frozen Fingers? [email protected] Amateur Astronomy 0 February 22nd 06 10:46 PM
Time to put the Space Shuttle painlessly to sleep .... and return to SPACE work that's got a future ! Alec Space Shuttle 0 August 13th 05 08:08 PM
Frozen sea on Mars Andrew Wright Science 2 March 30th 05 11:37 PM
scopes frozen! pete UK Astronomy 17 December 17th 03 09:09 AM
"Frozen Smoke" G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 16 December 10th 03 08:34 AM