Info from the BOINC/Seti home page

Old January 15th 06, 02:09 AM posted to sci.astro.seti,alt.sci.seti

Default Info from the BOINC/Seti home page

January 14, 2006
SETI@home Classic users: if you've been unable to link your BOINC and
Classic accounts (with the error message 'No SETI@home/BOINC account
with Classic ID xxxx was found') please try again; we fixed a bug in the
script.

--
Claude
Old January 25th 06, 07:54 AM posted to sci.astro.seti,alt.sci.seti

Claude Ortega wrote:
January 14, 2006
SETI@home Classic users: if you've been unable to link your BOINC and
Classic accounts (with the error message 'No SETI@home/BOINC account
with Classic ID xxxx was found') please try again; we fixed a bug in the
script.

Thanks for the info, Claude. I switched over last April, but I still had
seticlassic running in the background on two machines (I actually
forgot about it).

Anyway, I accumulated 7000 more hours during those 8 months. Are they
lost forever, since I already linked seticlassic with boinc?

By the way, I really don't understand the new unit system. I can
understand hours and workunits, but these new units seem to have
invented names and I just don't get the meaning of them. There doesn't
seem to be a clear explanation in the FAQ.

Thanks,

Michael

--
The Drake Equation: