Apollo 1 Fire Jokes

Old January 27th 04, 08:00 AM
Nomen Nescio

Default Apollo 1 Fire Jokes

What kind of pants did the Apollo 1 astronauts wear?
Charred-Ash Jeans

What did the Apollo 1 astronauts and Burger King Whopper have in common?
They are both flame broiled.

What did the Apollo 1 astronauts wear to their funeral?
Their best Sunday soot.

Apollo 1 astronauts songs:
Im Burning Up
Great Balls of Fire
Eternal Flame
Last of the Red Hot Lovers
Hot in the City
You Light Up My Life
Blaze of Glory
Disco Inferno

Apollo 1 astronauts Musician: Charo

How are Apollo 1 astronauts like a Snickers bar?
Roasted nuts.

What do Margaret Hoolihan and Apollo 1 astronauts have in common?
They both have Major Burns all over them.

What were did the Apollo 1 astronauts last words?
"I said a Bud Light!"

Q: Guess who just quit smoking???
A: Grissom, White and Chaffee.

Q: What were Gus Grissoms last words?
A: "Is it hot in here or is just me?"

Q: What was NASAs last words?
A: Did anybody bring any marshmellows?

Q: How many Apollo 1 crewmen does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: I guess well never know - they are all dead!!!!!!!!!!!

Q: What was Roger Chaffees favourite:

game? - follow the leader
song? - When smoke gets in your eyes
movie? - Towering Inferno
food? - anything that is HOT or BURNT

Q: How do you clean up the site at PAD 34 ? ? ?
A: Spread barbecue sauce all over the place and bring in Jeffrey Dahmer!

Q: How do you pick up the Apollo 1 crew?
A: with a Dust Buster!!!!

Q: How did they identify Ed Whites body in the remains of the command module?
A: By the charcoal pants and smoking jacket!

OM

--

"No ******* ever won a war by dying for s
his country. He won it by making the other Sergeant-At-Arms

- General George S. Patton, Jr

Old January 27th 04, 09:13 PM
drdoody

Apollo 1 astronauts songs:
Im Burning Up
Great Balls of Fire
Eternal Flame
Last of the Red Hot Lovers
Hot in the City
You Light Up My Life
Blaze of Glory
Disco Inferno

When Columbia augered in over our heads, my partner and I called in three
requests to the Shreveport rock station:

"South Texas Death Ride"

"Dead Bodies Everywhere"

"Burning For You."

Our requests were honored over the next few hours, but not in sequence and
without announcement.

Doc

--
"Just because you are able to pound the keys with your
jizz-stained stumps doesn't mean you should subsequently click

Old January 29th 04, 06:50 AM
Pigle36278

Hey...jerk off...my father was on the pad crew that day...

Drop Dead Jerk Off
Old January 29th 04, 01:25 PM
Hallerb

Hey...jerk off...my father was on the pad crew that day...

Drop Dead Jerk Off

Yeah the internet brings out some really sick people

Seriously though for your dad and others that were there did they have
troubkles afterward? I always wonder about the human side of things.

Of course I wonder the same about columbias management
Old January 29th 04, 06:27 PM
drdoody

"Pigle36278" wrote in message
Hey...jerk off...my father was on the pad crew that day...

Drop Dead Jerk Off

Did he bring barbecue sauce?

Stop being so ****ing sensitive.

Doc

Old January 30th 04, 01:18 AM
Carlos Santillan

Nomen Nescio wrote in message

I'll pray for the Apollo I crew tonight and for you too.