Orion Electronic Drive needed

Old January 24th 04, 09:55 PM
kjk

Default Orion Electronic Drive needed

Hi folks,

Does anybody know where I might buy an Orion AccuTrack SVD electronic
drive #7825? I have a SkyView Deluxe 6" EQ telescope #9403 which I
purchased in 12/02, and Orion tells me that they can no longer get the
electronic drive for it. Not very good product support, I'd say. Any
advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Ken

Old January 30th 04, 06:48 AM
iggy17ren

Does anybody know where I might buy an Orion AccuTrack SVD electronic
drive #7825? I have a SkyView Deluxe 6" EQ telescope #9403 which I
purchased in 12/02, and Orion tells me that they can no longer get the
electronic drive for it. Not very good product support, I'd say. Any
advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Make sure you don't pay to much for it if you find it, it's pretty
disappointing. I bought one (same telescope also) because my college
professor said it would be worth it, but now I never use it.

but I don't do photography if that's why you need it.