Planet_X: Our 10th Planet

Old March 17th 04, 08:03 PM
Rudolph_X

Default Planet_X

wrote:

Zetas are aliens and they are only one group in a much bigger drama
that is interdimensional, interspace, and intertime. I am not
familiar with Nancy Lieder, but there are many organizations on this
planet that conduct business for various alien groups. Unfortunately,
many humans unwittingling help them by falling into certain new age
groups that preach love, light, and clueless teachings. They mean
well, but they do not have the full story and therefore become pawns.
They present a lot of disinformation in order to keep us humans
guessing at what the true reality is.

The Draks and the Wesadaks are two large groups that manipulated
humans and this planet for millions of years. The Zetas are part of
these groups. They all worked together to attempt another pole shift
which would have occurred last year. The mechanism to cause this pole
shift was to have Wormwood, part of a planet that once existed in our
solar system, come between the Sun and Earth and let the gravitational
forces along with photosonic energies accomplish this task. This
"planet X" may be what is left of Wormwood after it was broken up.
Our astrophysicist have not yet realized how the proverb As above, So
below fits into the dynamics of our solar system. Our planet should
not wobble about its axis. All planets should line up on the same
axis as the Sun and their North and South poles should be equivalent
to the Sun's. Boy have we been messed with. Nothing is as it
originally was. Pole shift was avoided by the influence of certain
alien groups known as the Interdimensional Association of Free Worlds.
Without their assistance and the assistance of a group of humans
known as Indigos or Azurites who actively work to stabilize the
Earth's grid structure, we would have experienced pole shift. We are
not out of the woods yet though.

The Sumerians got their technology from a group called the Annunaki.
The Annunaki were considered to be Gods by the Sumerians. With the
new One World Order, these same forces are again attempting to enslave
the human angelic populations and keep them from waking up and
realizing the truth about themselves and the real drama that is being
played out on this planet. What we see in our 3D hologram is a mere
reflection of this covert drama. I encourage all who read this and
looking for greater answers to what they already know, if only on a
sub-conscious level, to visit the website
www.katharascience.com and
purchase the book called Voyagers 1. You will not be disappointed.

Cool post!

Old March 17th 04, 08:43 PM
Yama

wrote in message
om...
The Sumerians got their technology from a group called the Annunaki.
The Annunaki were considered to be Gods by the Sumerians.

Wow, so Sumerians got their plows, spears and bronze tools from these
Annunaki. Obviously, they could not have developed this amazing technology
by themselves. No wonder they thought they were gods.

Too bad that when Sumerians were ran over by Assyrians, Babylonians etc,
these Annunaki apparently didn't bother anymore.

Old March 17th 04, 10:19 PM
Tom McDonald

Rudolph_X wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Rudy,

This is a commercial. The web site sells classes and books,
and does not appear to do anything else. Oh, and they appear to
be web site developers. Sounds somewhat familiar....

Tom McDonald
Old March 17th 04, 11:42 PM
Wally Anglesea™

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 06:29:46 GMT, $ wrote:

SNIP

Pity you have no proof whatsoever, just the rantings of a fevered
mind.

No one has schooled you in the little fact that proof can't be posted to a
text medium like Usenet, eh?

Why do you feel it necessary to change suck poppets every few days?

Your ranting and whining won't change anything.

Like I said. No proof. Your fevered rantings are the result of your
credophilia.

or
that there was any kind of advanced life on Mars. It's only in your
fevered fantasy
HTH, kook.

Only kooks call others kooks, and it shows their lack of critical thinking.

No, you are incapable of critical thinking. Otherwise you wouldn't
come across as so ****ing stupid.

I don't come across as stupid, that's ridiculous with an IQ of 200.

That's your waist size in inches, not your IQ.

But of course you can always have Lockheed censor me from Usenet like they
did last year, for nearly a year.

BWAHAHHAHHHAHHA!

Paranoid git.

Since when is telling the truth paranoid?

When you believe your fantasies are truth.

It didn't do you any good then, and it won't in the future, or what's left
of it for human beings on earth.

Dance, kookboi

You're the one dancing, idiot. Every time I post you go into a frenzy of
insults.

That's all you deserve, kook.

--

http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/Alien_recipes.html

"You can't fool me, it's turtles all the way down."
Old March 17th 04, 11:48 PM
Wally Anglesea™

On 17 Mar 2004 09:00:10 -0800, demonstrated an
extreme case of credophilia when he ranted thusly:

[...]

Pity there's absolutely no evidence except wooly thinking and
credophilia to support your position.

Wally Anglesea? wrote in message . ..
On 16 Mar 2004 04:08:18 -0800, (Cosmic_Surfer)
wrote:

"Laura" wrote in message ...
"Cosmic_Surfer" wrote in message
om...
"Carl R. Osterwald" wrote in message

In article , Rudolph_X
wrote:

Where are the debunkers now? Hiding in their spider holes? Ha!

"Astronomers have detected what could be the Solar System's 10th
planet..." -BBC

-

When will it be "naked eye visible," Rudolph?

..D'Oh !

The question is:
If the zetas are not aliens, how did they know ?

No, that's not the question. The question is: Did Nancy Lieder know?
After all, all she's doing is presenting her own ideas, while crediting them
to the imaginary zetans - presumably to lend her words some authority with
the particularly gullible.

Do you think that Nancy Lieder did all that mess,just to prove to the
world that psychic power and aliens do exist ?

I agreed up to a point that Nancy Lieder is only but a tool.
(They use Nancy for their own ends/agendas or whatever it is)
It is a very sad thing.
The "zetas" are not Nancy Lieder, I would have thought that everyone
was aware of these folks.

According to her info, the poles of the earth should have shifted very
nearly a full year ago. Of course, she explained it away as disinformation
from the zetans themselves. Now she refrains from giving a precise date for
when it will occur, but she still says it will. She also states that this
planet x is currently between the sun and the earth, and closing with earth.
Now, an object has been discovered by *proper* science beyond the orbit of
Pluto? How could that possibly be the same planet that Nancy rambles about?
It can't.

You miss the point here.
Planet X does not exist, but the sumerian's 12th planet do exist,the
very fact you ignore facts when presented and proven beyond doubt.

And there's probably a 13th, a 14th, and a 15th "planetoid" The
sumerians didn't know anything about Sedna, any more than there are 52
cards in a deck, and 52 weeks in a year. HTH.

By the way, Repeat after me "There *are* no Zetans"

The egg is on your face for getting the two mixed up, and for believing in
Nancy's gobbledigook :-)

How could the Sumerians have know all this..

They didn't. That's just your credophilia showing.

I mean "you" are all pretty competent right ?
Debunkers did feedbacks right ?

I would have rather been told: "(we know it's there, and to be honest,
we have no ****ing idea how to explain how the Sumerian knows about
it)"

*AGAIN*
How could the Sumerian have known all this ?

LIke I said. They Didn't. They couldn't have imaged it.

Yes ! Aliens do exist..and this is the proof.

BWAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHA!

--

Find out about Australia's most dangerous Doomsday Cult:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/pebble.htm

"You can't fool me, it's turtles all the way down."
Old March 18th 04, 12:00 AM
Clave

"$" wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 23:08:52 -0800, "Clave"
wrote:

"$" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 22:31:59 -0800, "Clave"
wrote:

"$" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 20:14:19 -0900, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 04:55:58 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell:

Only kooks call others kooks,

Kooks always say that.

uh hua troll boy. You got anything intelligent to say other than

flattering
yourself with the notion that I'm responding to your inane insults.

You are.

Don't flatter yourself.

I suppose you didn't just respond to me either.

Hard up for attention aren't you.

I don't care whether you respond to me or not. Just observing that you don't
seem to be able to help yourself.

Jim

Old March 18th 04, 12:00 AM
Clave

"Cardinal Chunder" wrote in message

wrote:

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 04:55:58 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell:

Only kooks call others kooks,

Kooks always say that.

uh hua troll boy. You got anything intelligent to say other than

flattering
yourself with the notion that I'm responding to your inane insults.

You are.

Don't flatter yourself.

Hint, it isn't flattery.

Though it might be mockery.

DING!

Old March 18th 04, 03:34 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 06:29:46 GMT, $ wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell:

I don't come across as stupid,

Don't sell yourself short. You come across as *incredibly* stupid.
--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather, because it is easier to harrass
rich women than it is motorcycle gangs." - Bumper Sticker
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old March 18th 04, 03:35 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 06:32:50 GMT, $ wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell:

wrote:

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 04:55:58 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell:

Only kooks call others kooks,

Kooks always say that.

uh hua troll boy. You got anything intelligent to say other than flattering
yourself with the notion that I'm responding to your inane insults.

Not to you, I don't.