Planet_X: Our 10th Planet

Old March 17th 04, 06:40 AM
$

Default Planet_X

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 22:31:59 -0800, "Clave"
wrote:

"$" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 20:14:19 -0900, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 04:55:58 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell:

Only kooks call others kooks,

Kooks always say that.

uh hua troll boy. You got anything intelligent to say other than flattering
yourself with the notion that I'm responding to your inane insults.

You are.

Don't flatter yourself.

Jim

Old March 17th 04, 07:08 AM
Clave

"$" wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 22:31:59 -0800, "Clave"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 04:55:58 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell:

Only kooks call others kooks,

Kooks always say that.

uh hua troll boy. You got anything intelligent to say other than

flattering
yourself with the notion that I'm responding to your inane insults.

You are.

Don't flatter yourself.

I suppose you didn't just respond to me either.

Jim

Old March 17th 04, 07:13 AM
$

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 23:08:52 -0800, "Clave"
wrote:

"$" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 22:31:59 -0800, "Clave"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 04:55:58 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell:

Only kooks call others kooks,

Kooks always say that.

uh hua troll boy. You got anything intelligent to say other than

flattering
yourself with the notion that I'm responding to your inane insults.

You are.

Don't flatter yourself.

I suppose you didn't just respond to me either.

Hard up for attention aren't you.

Jim

Old March 17th 04, 12:06 PM
DrPostman

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 06:40:50 GMT, $ wrote:

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 22:31:59 -0800, "Clave"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 04:55:58 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell:

Only kooks call others kooks,

Kooks always say that.

uh hua troll boy. You got anything intelligent to say other than flattering
yourself with the notion that I'm responding to your inane insults.

You are.

Don't flatter yourself.

Hint, it isn't flattery.

--
Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® member #15-51506-253.

"Carl, you can lead a kook to wisdom, but you can't make him learn"
- Irony Alert
Old March 17th 04, 03:31 PM
Cardinal Chunder

wrote:

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 04:55:58 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell:

Only kooks call others kooks,

Kooks always say that.

uh hua troll boy. You got anything intelligent to say other than flattering
yourself with the notion that I'm responding to your inane insults.

You are.

Don't flatter yourself.

Hint, it isn't flattery.

Though it might be mockery.
Old March 17th 04, 03:56 PM
Cardinal Chunder

* wrote:

From the extinct civilization on Mars, who established a slave colony on
earth fro their benefit. The extinct Martian civilization were more
technologically advanced than current earth is now.

That would be the advanced race of purple space elephants that sat in
arrogant dominion over the enslaved fish and other earth creatures who
they had to do their evil bidding. Then for no apparant reason they
buggered off back to Mars and retreated to their underground chambers
where they remain to this day.

We know all this because there is no evidence of any kind that any such
beings ever existed - none on Earth or Mars. And that's the fatal flaw
in their otherwise perfect plan. Obviously purple space elephants MUST
exist, otherwise why would they have covered their tracks so well that
can find no trace of them now?

NASA is obviously involved in this coverup too. By sending probe after
probe to Mars that show zero evidence for purple space elephants they
prove conclusively that they exist. Denials, laughter or non-responses
by officials asked tough questions about purple space elephants shows
that the conspiracy goes to the very top.
Old March 17th 04, 04:12 PM
Yama

"Cosmic_Surfer" wrote in message
om...
The Sumerians list of Planets:

snip

Balooney. "Nibiru" is indeed sometimes used to describe a planet or heavenly
body in Sumerian texts, but not any mysterious "12th planet". Usually it is
attached to Marduk, aka. Jupiter. So if there is a planet called "Nibiru" it
is Jupiter. So, I guess congratulations! Nibiru indeed exists! Mystery
solved.

See http://www.facadenovel.com/nibirupage.htm

Where did the Sumerians get all these informations ?

They didn't. The thing is, Sumerians weren't terribly interested about
astronomy.

Their successors, the Babylonians, were. But even when compared to some
other Ancient people, their knowledge pales. Greek, Chinese, Maya, Arabs etc
knew hell of a lot more about cosmology, than the Babylonians. Why nobody is
using THEIR texts to find these mythical planets?

Or better yet, why it seems nobody is using OUR astronomic knowledge to find
out whether or not there is a 10th planet? Except, of course, that many are.
And they haven't find anything.
Conclusion: if there is a 10th Planets, it's so far and/or small that
Sumerians (or anybody else) did not know about it.

Old March 17th 04, 05:00 PM

Zetas are aliens and they are only one group in a much bigger drama
that is interdimensional, interspace, and intertime. I am not
familiar with Nancy Lieder, but there are many organizations on this
planet that conduct business for various alien groups. Unfortunately,
many humans unwittingling help them by falling into certain new age
groups that preach love, light, and clueless teachings. They mean
well, but they do not have the full story and therefore become pawns.
They present a lot of disinformation in order to keep us humans
guessing at what the true reality is.

The Draks and the Wesadaks are two large groups that manipulated
humans and this planet for millions of years. The Zetas are part of
these groups. They all worked together to attempt another pole shift
which would have occurred last year. The mechanism to cause this pole
shift was to have Wormwood, part of a planet that once existed in our
solar system, come between the Sun and Earth and let the gravitational
forces along with photosonic energies accomplish this task. This
"planet X" may be what is left of Wormwood after it was broken up.
Our astrophysicist have not yet realized how the proverb As above, So
below fits into the dynamics of our solar system. Our planet should
not wobble about its axis. All planets should line up on the same
axis as the Sun and their North and South poles should be equivalent
to the Sun's. Boy have we been messed with. Nothing is as it
originally was. Pole shift was avoided by the influence of certain
alien groups known as the Interdimensional Association of Free Worlds.
Without their assistance and the assistance of a group of humans
known as Indigos or Azurites who actively work to stabilize the
Earth's grid structure, we would have experienced pole shift. We are
not out of the woods yet though.

The Sumerians got their technology from a group called the Annunaki.
The Annunaki were considered to be Gods by the Sumerians. With the
new One World Order, these same forces are again attempting to enslave
the human angelic populations and keep them from waking up and
realizing the truth about themselves and the real drama that is being
played out on this planet. What we see in our 3D hologram is a mere
reflection of this covert drama. I encourage all who read this and
looking for greater answers to what they already know, if only on a
sub-conscious level, to visit the website www.katharascience.com and
purchase the book called Voyagers 1. You will not be disappointed.
Wally Anglesea? wrote in message . ..
On 16 Mar 2004 04:08:18 -0800, (Cosmic_Surfer)
wrote:

"Laura" wrote in message ...
"Cosmic_Surfer" wrote in message
om...
"Carl R. Osterwald" wrote in message

In article , Rudolph_X
wrote:

Where are the debunkers now? Hiding in their spider holes? Ha!

"Astronomers have detected what could be the Solar System's 10th
planet..." -BBC

-

When will it be "naked eye visible," Rudolph?

..D'Oh !

The question is:
If the zetas are not aliens, how did they know ?

No, that's not the question. The question is: Did Nancy Lieder know?
After all, all she's doing is presenting her own ideas, while crediting them
to the imaginary zetans - presumably to lend her words some authority with
the particularly gullible.

Do you think that Nancy Lieder did all that mess,just to prove to the
world that psychic power and aliens do exist ?

I agreed up to a point that Nancy Lieder is only but a tool.
(They use Nancy for their own ends/agendas or whatever it is)
It is a very sad thing.
The "zetas" are not Nancy Lieder, I would have thought that everyone
was aware of these folks.

According to her info, the poles of the earth should have shifted very
nearly a full year ago. Of course, she explained it away as disinformation
from the zetans themselves. Now she refrains from giving a precise date for
when it will occur, but she still says it will. She also states that this
planet x is currently between the sun and the earth, and closing with earth.
Now, an object has been discovered by *proper* science beyond the orbit of
Pluto? How could that possibly be the same planet that Nancy rambles about?
It can't.

You miss the point here.
Planet X does not exist, but the sumerian's 12th planet do exist,the
very fact you ignore facts when presented and proven beyond doubt.

And there's probably a 13th, a 14th, and a 15th "planetoid" The
sumerians didn't know anything about Sedna, any more than there are 52
cards in a deck, and 52 weeks in a year. HTH.

By the way, Repeat after me "There *are* no Zetans"

The egg is on your face for getting the two mixed up, and for believing in
Nancy's gobbledigook :-)

How could the Sumerians have know all this..

They didn't. That's just your credophilia showing.

I mean "you" are all pretty competent right ?
Debunkers did feedbacks right ?

I would have rather been told: "(we know it's there, and to be honest,
we have no ****ing idea how to explain how the Sumerian knows about
it)"

*AGAIN*
How could the Sumerian have known all this ?

LIke I said. They Didn't. They couldn't have imaged it.

Yes ! Aliens do exist..and this is the proof.

BWAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHA!

Old March 17th 04, 05:05 PM
Greg Neill

wrote in message