Planet_X: Our 10th Planet

Old March 17th 04, 03:45 AM
Carl R. Osterwald

Default Planet_X

In article ,
Cosmic_Surfer wrote:

"Laura" wrote in message
"Cosmic_Surfer" wrote in message
om...
"Carl R. Osterwald" wrote in message

In article , Rudolph_X
wrote:

Where are the debunkers now? Hiding in their spider holes? Ha!

"Astronomers have detected what could be the Solar System's 10th
planet..." -BBC

-http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/3511678.stm

When will it be "naked eye visible," Rudolph?

..D'Oh !

The question is:
If the zetas are not aliens, how did they know ?

No, that's not the question. The question is: Did Nancy Lieder know?
After all, all she's doing is presenting her own ideas, while crediting them
to the imaginary zetans - presumably to lend her words some authority with
the particularly gullible.

Do you think that Nancy Lieder did all that mess,just to prove to the
world that psychic power and aliens do exist ?

I agreed up to a point that Nancy Lieder is only but a tool.
(They use Nancy for their own ends/agendas or whatever it is)
It is a very sad thing.
The "zetas" are not Nancy Lieder, I would have thought that everyone
was aware of these folks.

According to her info, the poles of the earth should have shifted very
nearly a full year ago. Of course, she explained it away as disinformation
from the zetans themselves. Now she refrains from giving a precise date for
when it will occur, but she still says it will. She also states that this
planet x is currently between the sun and the earth, and closing with earth.
Now, an object has been discovered by *proper* science beyond the orbit of
Pluto? How could that possibly be the same planet that Nancy rambles about?
It can't.

You miss the point here.
Planet X does not exist, but the sumerian's 12th planet do exist,the
very fact you ignore facts when presented and proven beyond doubt.

The egg is on your face for getting the two mixed up, and for believing in
Nancy's gobbledigook :-)

How could the Sumerians have know all this..

I mean "you" are all pretty competent right ?
Debunkers did feedbacks right ?

I would have rather been told: "(we know it's there, and to be honest,
we have no ****ing idea how to explain how the Sumerian knows about
it)"

*AGAIN*
How could the Sumerian have known all this ?
Yes ! Aliens do exist..and this is the proof.

You *want* to believe.

-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, Antagonist, and Gubmint Disinformation Agent
Old March 17th 04, 04:01 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 22:22:12 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell:

From the extinct civilization on Mars, who established a slave colony on
earth fro their benefit. The extinct Martian civilization were more
technologically advanced than current earth is now.

That must be why they're not only dead, but managed to cover every
shred of evidence that they ever existed. Very ****ing clever, those
Martian *******s.
--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather, because it is easier to harrass
rich women than it is motorcycle gangs." - Bumper Sticker
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old March 17th 04, 05:17 AM
Irony Alert

"Cosmic_Surfer" wrote in message
om...

Where did the Sumerians get all these informations ?

Magic mushrooms, perhaps?

--

The afa-b Irony Alert
Serving alt.fan.art-bell since 2003

Embedded Reporter for "The Kazoo Report"
as seen on http://makeashorterlink.com/?L21C23F87
4077th Stealth Truck Squadron

Felony case "02-CR-0617 9/1/03: Oregon Department of
Justice V. Raymond Ronald Karczewski, Defendant.
"The defendant's name is NOT copyrighted."

Old March 17th 04, 05:55 AM
*

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 02:32:27 GMT, Wally Anglesea™
wrote:

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 22:22:12 GMT, * wrote:

On 16 Mar 2004 14:02:08 -0800, (Cosmic_Surfer)
wrote:

snip

The Sumerians list of Planets:

[1]Sun - Apsu -one

[2]Mercury - Mummu - counselor emissary of Apsu

[3]Venus - Lummu - Lady of battles

[4]Mars - Lahmu - deity of war

[5]Earth - Ki - the maiden who gave life.

[6]Moon - Kingu (the chief satellite of the planet Tiamat)

[7]Jupiter - Kishar - foremost of firm land

[8]Saturn - Anshar - foremost of the heaven

[9]Pluto - Gaga - counselor and emissary of Anshar

[10]Uranus - Anu - he of the heaven

[11]Neptune - Nudimmud or Ea - artful creator

[12]Marduck (Nibiru) - (the twelfth planet)

Where did the Sumerians get all these informations ?

From the extinct civilization on Mars, who established a slave colony on
earth fro their benefit. The extinct Martian civilization were more
technologically advanced than current earth is now.

There is no evidence whatsoever of an extinct civilisation on Mars,

Yes there is and Malin has it.
or
that there was any kind of advanced life on Mars. It's only in your
fevered fantasy
HTH, kook.

Only kooks call others kooks, and it shows their lack of critical thinking.

But of course you can always have Lockheed censor me from Usenet like they
did last year, for nearly a year.

It didn't do you any good then, and it won't in the future, or what's left
of it for human beings on earth.

Old March 17th 04, 06:06 AM
Wally Anglesea™

wrote:

snip

The Sumerians list of Planets:

[1]Sun - Apsu -one

[2]Mercury - Mummu - counselor emissary of Apsu

[3]Venus - Lummu - Lady of battles

[4]Mars - Lahmu - deity of war

[5]Earth - Ki - the maiden who gave life.

[6]Moon - Kingu (the chief satellite of the planet Tiamat)

[7]Jupiter - Kishar - foremost of firm land

[8]Saturn - Anshar - foremost of the heaven

[9]Pluto - Gaga - counselor and emissary of Anshar

[10]Uranus - Anu - he of the heaven

[11]Neptune - Nudimmud or Ea - artful creator

[12]Marduck (Nibiru) - (the twelfth planet)

Where did the Sumerians get all these informations ?

From the extinct civilization on Mars, who established a slave colony on
earth fro their benefit. The extinct Martian civilization were more
technologically advanced than current earth is now.

There is no evidence whatsoever of an extinct civilisation on Mars,

Yes there is and Malin has it.

Pity you have no proof whatsoever, just the rantings of a fevered
mind.

or
that there was any kind of advanced life on Mars. It's only in your
fevered fantasy
HTH, kook.

Only kooks call others kooks, and it shows their lack of critical thinking.

No, you are incapable of critical thinking. Otherwise you wouldn't
come across as so ****ing stupid.

But of course you can always have Lockheed censor me from Usenet like they
did last year, for nearly a year.

BWAHAHHAHHHAHHA!

Paranoid git.

It didn't do you any good then, and it won't in the future, or what's left
of it for human beings on earth.

Dance, kookboi

--

http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/Alien_recipes.html

"You can't fool me, it's turtles all the way down."
Old March 17th 04, 06:14 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 04:55:58 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell:

Only kooks call others kooks,

Kooks always say that.

Old March 17th 04, 07:29 AM
$

wrote:

snip

The Sumerians list of Planets:

[1]Sun - Apsu -one

[2]Mercury - Mummu - counselor emissary of Apsu

[3]Venus - Lummu - Lady of battles

[4]Mars - Lahmu - deity of war

[5]Earth - Ki - the maiden who gave life.

[6]Moon - Kingu (the chief satellite of the planet Tiamat)

[7]Jupiter - Kishar - foremost of firm land

[8]Saturn - Anshar - foremost of the heaven

[9]Pluto - Gaga - counselor and emissary of Anshar

[10]Uranus - Anu - he of the heaven

[11]Neptune - Nudimmud or Ea - artful creator

[12]Marduck (Nibiru) - (the twelfth planet)

Where did the Sumerians get all these informations ?

From the extinct civilization on Mars, who established a slave colony on
earth fro their benefit. The extinct Martian civilization were more
technologically advanced than current earth is now.

There is no evidence whatsoever of an extinct civilisation on Mars,

Yes there is and Malin has it.

Pity you have no proof whatsoever, just the rantings of a fevered
mind.

No one has schooled you in the little fact that proof can't be posted to a
text medium like Usenet, eh?

Your ranting and whining won't change anything.

or
that there was any kind of advanced life on Mars. It's only in your
fevered fantasy
HTH, kook.

Only kooks call others kooks, and it shows their lack of critical thinking.

No, you are incapable of critical thinking. Otherwise you wouldn't
come across as so ****ing stupid.

I don't come across as stupid, that's ridiculous with an IQ of 200.

But of course you can always have Lockheed censor me from Usenet like they
did last year, for nearly a year.

BWAHAHHAHHHAHHA!

Paranoid git.

Since when is telling the truth paranoid?

It didn't do you any good then, and it won't in the future, or what's left
of it for human beings on earth.

Dance, kookboi

You're the one dancing, idiot. Every time I post you go into a frenzy of
insults.

Old March 17th 04, 07:31 AM
Clave

"$" wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 20:14:19 -0900, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 04:55:58 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell:

Only kooks call others kooks,

Kooks always say that.

uh hua troll boy. You got anything intelligent to say other than flattering
yourself with the notion that I'm responding to your inane insults.

You are.

Jim