Planet_X: Our 10th Planet

Old March 18th 04, 04:04 PM
*

Default Planet_X

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 08:49:36 GMT, Wally Anglesea™
wrote:

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 05:47:11 GMT, * wrote:

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 22:42:56 GMT, Wally Anglesea™
wrote:

[...]

Since when is telling the truth paranoid?

When you believe your fantasies are truth.

Are you accusing NASA of lying?

NO. Just you.

Nope. Scary huh.

Old March 18th 04, 04:04 PM
*

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 08:51:01 GMT, Wally Anglesea™
wrote:

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 06:41:13 GMT, * wrote:

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 22:12:01 -0800, "Ugly Bob"
wrote:

[...]

But of course you can always have Lockheed censor me from Usenet like they
did last year, for nearly a year.

That wasn't Lockheed.

It didn't do you any good then, and it won't in the future, or what's left
of it for human beings on earth.

It did _me_ plenty of good :-)

Oh and ugly, care to tell everyone why Echelon can't censor me now?

Echelon weren't "censoring" you before. That's your paranoid fantasy.
It's just in *your* mind.

I have the proof. The proof is in the archives and on my computer.

HTH

Idiot.

Old March 18th 04, 04:05 PM
*

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 10:20:18 +0100, "Volker Hetzer"
wrote:

"*" schrieb im Newsbeitrag ...
On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 22:12:01 -0800, "Ugly Bob"
wrote:

[...]

But of course you can always have Lockheed censor me from Usenet like they
did last year, for nearly a year.

That wasn't Lockheed.

It didn't do you any good then, and it won't in the future, or what's left
of it for human beings on earth.

It did _me_ plenty of good :-)

Oh and ugly, care to tell everyone why Echelon can't censor me now?

Just out of curiosity, how did "they" do it last time?

Echelon can filter anyone anywhere in the world. They also have the power
to stop any electronic media.

Greetings!
Volker

Old March 18th 04, 04:08 PM
*

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 13:49:58 GMT, DrPostman wrote:

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 05:43:57 GMT, * wrote:

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 15:00:53 -0800, "Clave"
wrote:

"Cardinal Chunder" wrote in message
DrPostman wrote:

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 06:40:50 GMT, $ wrote:

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 22:31:59 -0800, "Clave"
wrote:

"$" wrote in message

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 20:14:19 -0900, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 04:55:58 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell:

Only kooks call others kooks,

Kooks always say that.

uh hua troll boy. You got anything intelligent to say other than
flattering
yourself with the notion that I'm responding to your inane insults.

You are.

Don't flatter yourself.

Hint, it isn't flattery.

Though it might be mockery.

DING!

Dong, tell someone who gives a ****.

He did. Lots of us, kook.

That's what the aliens say of you.

Old March 18th 04, 04:42 PM
*

wrote:

"*" schrieb im Newsbeitrag ...
On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 22:12:01 -0800, "Ugly Bob"
wrote:

[...]

But of course you can always have Lockheed censor me from Usenet like they
did last year, for nearly a year.

That wasn't Lockheed.

It didn't do you any good then, and it won't in the future, or what's left
of it for human beings on earth.

It did _me_ plenty of good :-)

Oh and ugly, care to tell everyone why Echelon can't censor me now?

Just out of curiosity, how did "they" do it last time?

Echelon can filter anyone anywhere in the world. They also have the power
to stop any electronic media.

Oh, but there's one exception to Echelon's ability to electronically tamper.

And it's more technologically advanced than Echelon.

smirk

Greetings!
Volker

Old March 18th 04, 05:38 PM
Pietro Sommavilla

Rudolph_X wrote in message ...
wrote:

Zetas are aliens and they are only one group in a much bigger drama
that is interdimensional, interspace, and intertime. I am not
familiar with Nancy Lieder, but there are many organizations on this
planet that conduct business for various alien groups. Unfortunately,
many humans unwittingling help them by falling into certain new age
groups that preach love, light, and clueless teachings. They mean
well, but they do not have the full story and therefore become pawns.
They present a lot of disinformation in order to keep us humans
guessing at what the true reality is.

I agree.

The Draks and the Wesadaks are two large groups that manipulated
humans and this planet for millions of years. The Zetas are part of
these groups. They all worked together to attempt another pole shift
which would have occurred last year. The mechanism to cause this pole
shift was to have Wormwood, part of a planet that once existed in our
solar system, come between the Sun and Earth and let the gravitational
forces along with photosonic energies accomplish this task. This
"planet X" may be what is left of Wormwood after it was broken up.
Our astrophysicist have not yet realized how the proverb As above, So
below fits into the dynamics of our solar system. Our planet should
not wobble about its axis. All planets should line up on the same
axis as the Sun and their North and South poles should be equivalent
to the Sun's. Boy have we been messed with. Nothing is as it
originally was. Pole shift was avoided by the influence of certain
alien groups known as the Interdimensional Association of Free Worlds.
Without their assistance and the assistance of a group of humans
known as Indigos or Azurites who actively work to stabilize the
Earth's grid structure, we would have experienced pole shift. We are
not out of the woods yet though.

I guess.

The Sumerians got their technology from a group called the Annunaki.
The Annunaki were considered to be Gods by the Sumerians. With the
new One World Order, these same forces are again attempting to enslave
the human angelic populations and keep them from waking up and
realizing the truth about themselves and the real drama that is being
played out on this planet. What we see in our 3D hologram is a mere
reflection of this covert drama. I encourage all who read this and
looking for greater answers to what they already know, if only on a
sub-conscious level, to visit the website
www.katharascience.com and
purchase the book called Voyagers 1. You will not be disappointed.

Cool post!

No bad.
Old March 18th 04, 05:51 PM
Pietro Sommavilla

"Yama" wrote in message ...
wrote in message
om...
The Sumerians got their technology from a group called the Annunaki.
The Annunaki were considered to be Gods by the Sumerians.

Wow, so Sumerians got their plows, spears and bronze tools from these
Annunaki. Obviously, they could not have developed this amazing technology
by themselves. No wonder they thought they were gods.

Too bad that when Sumerians were ran over by Assyrians, Babylonians etc,
these Annunaki apparently didn't bother anymore.

What about if those Annunaki interbreed with the Sumerians ?

http://www.geocities.com/judoka_61/Belive_17.html
Old March 18th 04, 06:51 PM
judoka_61

"Laura" wrote in message ...
"Cosmic_Surfer" wrote in message
om...
"Carl R. Osterwald" wrote in message

In article , Rudolph_X
wrote:

Where are the debunkers now? Hiding in their spider holes? Ha!

"Astronomers have detected what could be the Solar System's 10th
planet..." -BBC

-http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/3511678.stm

When will it be "naked eye visible," Rudolph?

..D'Oh !

The question is:
If the zetas are not aliens, how did they know ?

No, that's not the question. The question is: Did Nancy Lieder know?
After all, all she's doing is presenting her own ideas, while crediting them
to the imaginary zetans - presumably to lend her words some authority with
the particularly gullible.
According to her info, the poles of the earth should have shifted very
nearly a full year ago. Of course, she explained it away as disinformation
from the zetans themselves. Now she refrains from giving a precise date for
when it will occur, but she still says it will. She also states that this
planet x is currently between the sun and the earth, and closing with earth.
Now, an object has been discovered by *proper* science beyond the orbit of
Pluto? How could that possibly be the same planet that Nancy rambles about?
It can't.
The egg is on your face for getting the two mixed up, and for believing in
Nancy's gobbledigook :-)

O'Brother..you Bother too much..
Old March 18th 04, 08:47 PM
bookman

"Cardinal Chunder" wrote in message
DrPostman wrote:

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 15:56:20 +0000, Cardinal Chunder
wrote:

That would be the advanced race of purple space elephants that sat in
arrogant dominion over the enslaved fish and other earth creatures who
they had to do their evil bidding.

Footfall!

http://www.larryniven.org/reviews/155.htm

Spooky! I've never actually read any Larry Niven.

Well, technically Niven/Pournelle, but I reccomend it - A fun story, IMO.

ESL!

--
Bookman
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)

Old March 18th 04, 09:38 PM
OhBrother

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 10:51:01 -0800, judoka_61 wrote:

The egg is on your face for getting the two mixed up, and for believing in
Nancy's gobbledigook :-)

O'Brother..you Bother too much..

Pietro,

Uh, 'scuse me but that wasn't even my post. I suggest you learn to read
attributions bubba.

O'