Piloto Mayor with Crew :-)

Old November 21st 20, 10:51 AM posted to sci.space.policy
pnn calmagorod

Default Piloto Mayor with Crew :-)

Central clip of the ROAD SHOW on the PNN. In detail Thrust of the PNN F432 prototype on ballistic pendulum. Event in the city square from the sun arrisa (Rome) on October 31st, 2020, without poem saturnio missing Romulus :-). At the controls of F432 Emidio Laureti, Piloto Mayor :-) of Amplifier, Preamplifier and Oscilloscope, Francesco Santandrea in charge of e.m. field control with detection probe referred to by the values, Sergio Zanotti shooting event, Piero Chiavaroli Technical supervisor who is not Spock and with an assistant doctor of medicine who is not Leonard McCoy :-) During the tests it seems that the PNN violates not only the principle of action and reaction of a Newton who was not even aware of the e.m. waves but also F = ma and the Pisan law of inertia. Since in different tests we have seen the same thing for some time but we still cannot believe it well due to lack of means regarding the violation of the I and II law of dynamics. Therefore it would be enough to further increase the current adequately to amplify the event and have appropriate equipment (well shielded!) To measure well all the observables in the collapse phase (I, II and III of Newton principles). Necessary conclusion WE RESERVE TO MAKE FURTHER CHECKS. In detail, a minimum percentage of what missiles has dissipated with its permanent barrels for more than half a century would be enough :-)

Videoclip from www.asps.it

Old November 26th 20, 06:28 PM posted to sci.space.policy
pnn calmagorod

https://www.issuewire.com/non-newton...84287848726106
Old November 26th 20, 06:30 PM posted to sci.space.policy
pnn calmagorod

www.asps.it/PNN488.mp4
Old November 28th 20, 07:03 PM posted to sci.space.policy
pnn calmagorod

https://www.stylise.it/trend/base-pe...on-newtoniana/
Old November 28th 20, 08:39 PM posted to sci.space.policy
pnn calmagorod

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=...w=1440&bih=757

Old November 30th 20, 12:07 AM posted to sci.space.policy
pnn calmagorod

Il giorno sabato 28 novembre 2020 alle 20:39:39 UTC+1 pnn calmagorod ha scritto:
[...]

http://247.libero.it/focus/52344997/...on-newtoniana/

NY Mayor de Blasio's daughter is a crack head ... Hägar Misc 2 December 25th 13 05:48 PM
Portland Elects Gay Mayor Double-A[_2_] Misc 2 May 24th 08 09:19 PM
who Kareem's striking mayor stretchs, Ismat points in general well-known, relevant maids Edna Amateur Astronomy 0 December 29th 07 11:44 PM
Progressive Mayor Double-A Misc 15 December 15th 06 11:02 AM
New Orleans Mayor issues SOS nightbat Misc 8 September 7th 05 11:45 PM