Google Beta & The *WAKE-UP* Call...

Old December 7th 04, 09:55 PM
Alric Knebel

Default Google Beta & The *WAKE-UP* Call...

"Daniel Joseph Min" wrote in message

The funniest part of all is that you radical liberal terrorists
are slated for Extinction. And he who laughs last, laughs BEST!
Speaking of which, look how easily our intelligence overhaul is
sailing through Congress, set for vote in the House Tuesday, and
Wednesday in the Senate. Signs of *MUCH* new legislation to come,
new federal laws that are going to BURY you liberals PERMANENTLY.

And you can't undo what's already done. Much of what I posted to
the newsgroups did indeed help to elect Bush in 2000 and reelect
him in 2004. So it really doesn't matter much what Google's doing
*after* the fact. You radical liberals are politically *inviable*,
and the moderate Democrats and Independents are shunning you like
you were a virulently-diseased leper colony! You're obsolete and
destined for perdition's unquenchable flames. It's OVER for you.

part of insane rant deleted to get to the more absurdly insane
portions

But the most important thing is that we Republicans DESTROY what's
left of you rabidly-inhuman left-wing beasts. And we're DOING just
that, rest assured! Soon you Anti-Christs will be fearing for your
lives, because everyone of sound mind will clearly see that you're
nothing but TERRORISTS on par with Al-Qaeda and the Islamic Jihad.
We're coming after you, and we won't stop until you're *ALL* gone.

Somewhere a cuckoo clock is missing a cuckoo.

--
Alric Knebel
http://www.ironeyefortress.com/C-SPAN_loon.html