PLAYING WITH FIRE

Old March 18th 07, 12:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default PLAYING WITH FIRE

Playing With Fire
Science has "played with fire," and is dying.

"When [science] is cut off from its roots in experience, where it was
born, it dies." Sir Frances Beacon (1.)

When you were a kid, did you play with Sparklers on the Fourth of
July?

Yes, me too... :-)

I noticed that if I stood still, the 'sparkles' flew away from the
'sparkler' in a perfect circle - a globe of sparkles emitting from its
tip.

When I walked, the smoke and sparkles trailed back a little. When I
ran, the sparkles and smoke trailed behind the tip of the sparkler in
the direction opposite my motion. When I ran as fast as I could and
pointed the sparkler into the wind caused by my motion, the burning
tip became bare, exposed.

Interesting!

Well, I graduated from being a kid playing with sparklers to being a
hippie playing with incense. I noticed, then, that when I lit an
incense stick, then walked through the house with it, the smoke from
the burning tip trailed behind in the direction opposite my motion. If
I moved the burning stick quickly enough, the burning tip was exposed,
and actually burned brighter!

Interesting!

Once, when camping in the desert of Eastern Oregon, I made a torch
from a dried branch with a sap filled knot on its end. Then, when it
was dark, I had someone walk off a ways and light that torch. When
they walked toward me the smoke - lit by the flame - trailed behind.
When they walked away from me, the smoke, trailing behind them, seemed
to be drifting toward me. When they walked back and forth, right and
left, the smoke still trailed behind them but seemed to be drifting in
the opposite direction -- to my left or right.

Interesting!

See, Science, or perhaps I should more accurately and say, "some
scientists," have disengaged themselves from reality and experience to
create fanciful fairytales to explain what they see in the heavens.

Specifically, there is an inner-stellar medium: a sum of all the Solar
Winds that flow into the interior of the galaxy. This Galactic
'atmosphere' is flowing, in general, from the higher-pressure inner
area of the galaxy outward toward the lower pressure areas, and into
the vacuum between the galaxies.

A star in motion through the galactic atmosphere will trail its own
solar wind behind it. This is exactly what we see when we observe the
atmosphere trailing away from the earth, or Jupiter, in the direction
of the Sun's solar wind. Due to the earth's motion around the sun, the
earth's trail of atmosphere tends to form a spiral drifting behind the
earth and away from the sun.

A star with no motion relative to the galactic atmosphere will have a
globe of expanding solar wind around it, and it will not exhibit a
'smoke trail," However, any star in motion through the galactic
atmosphere will leave a 'trail' of its own solar wind behind it. The
faster the star's motion relative to the galactic atmosphere the more
pronounced that trail would become. If the star is in motion toward or
away from us, we may not be able to detect this 'solar wind trail.' A
star with motion in any direction at an angle to our line of sight
will display a detectable tail.

If a star is in very rapid motion relative to the galactic medium then
its own atmosphere may be blown away from its surface. If such a star
were in motion in our general direction, then we would be able to see
its exposed surface. At an extremely high velocity, the star's surface
may be bare down to the X-Ray layer. Such a star, its inner layers
exposed by its motion through the galactic medium, would appear to be
very bright and powerful.

Some astronomers, attempting to explain the bright and powerful stars
they see, having severed themselves from experience, have created non-
existent, fairytale objects, and named them "Quasars."

"Quasars" don't exist. What do exist are stars in very rapid motion
through the galactic medium in our general direction. Relative to the
Galactic Center, they are 'falling stars.' Since they are in motion in
our direction, we can call them "Falling Stars." Luke 21:25-26.

Science has played with the fire of delusion, divorced itself from
experience in reality, and come to its end.

owd

--------------
(1.) Sir Frances Beacon
Mason, Stephen F.,
A HISTORY OF THE SCIENCES
New York: Collier Books, Inc., 1962, p. 142.

Old March 18th 07, 12:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

On Mar 18, 1:30 am, wrote:
[...]

Gran'da'dy was a very clever man, he knew always all things before all
the others... thats why they called him the great visionary and the
Reel founding Father of the USA and other nations, with our Highness
the Queen of England, Her Majesty Elisabeth the First... to them
belongs all the credit, cowards have tried to steal from people who
paved the roadmap of Great Knowledge.

The two secrets agents are Sir Francis Bacon and Sire John dee...
Blackbeard and Redbeard... ofcourse the Famouse Pirates Lords who
always work behind the Curtains... just Like Starski and Hutch. Always
there to combat evil...

Old March 18th 07, 12:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article .com,
"Warhol" wrote:

Gran'da'dy was a very clever man, he knew always all things before all
the others... thats why they called him the great visionary and the
Reel founding Father of the USA and other nations, with our Highness
the Queen of England, Her Majesty Elisabeth the First... to them
belongs all the credit, cowards have tried to steal from people who
paved the roadmap of Great Knowledge.

The two secrets agents are Sir Francis Bacon and Sire John dee...
Blackbeard and Redbeard... ofcourse the Famouse Pirates Lords who
always work behind the Curtains... just Like Starski and Hutch. Always
there to combat evil...

You and OWD will go well together. OWD made a point of asking which newsgroups
to troll not that long back. Hence his appearence on science newsgroups posting
his braindead screed.

You finally have real competition for "Most stupid saucerhead" Warty.

--

"Yes, you're right of course, NB. And they get very useless very quickly.
I shall do my best to ignore them, as you wish." Painius
Old March 18th 07, 10:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default PLAYING WITH FIRE---Mainstream Nasa Space Artists Admit FakingSpace Shots

Art Deco wrote:
"Home of the auk fake award really Big Whoppers"

wrote:

See, Science, or perhaps I should more accurately and say, "some
scientists," have disengaged themselves from reality and experience to
create fanciful fairytales to explain what they see in the heavens.

Bart Devo

Bull****.

Yes gaedhealic, clueless auk coffeeboys are so clueless, Nasa mainstream
researchers finally admit dramatically fake doctoring space photo shots,
oh holy fake Universe pictures!

See:
http://discovermagazine.com/1999/sep/watch

Helping clueless Earth auk coffeeboys, one at a time---nightbat
Old March 18th 07, 12:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article ,
nightbat wrote:

Yes gaedhealic, clueless auk coffeeboys are so clueless, Nasa mainstream
researchers finally admit dramatically fake doctoring space photo shots,
oh holy fake Universe pictures!

See:
http://discovermagazine.com/1999/sep/watch

And how do you propose releasing IR and X-Ray pictures you moronic imbecile?

Old March 18th 07, 12:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article , Bork
wrote:

Come back when you complete your education, Puddleduck. Then maybe you
can discourse intelligently with the Profound Science Officers.

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

The saucerheads have a new ally, and true to form he's just as dense.

Old March 18th 07, 04:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Scott Miller

wrote:

[garbage deleted for brevity]

Some astronomers, attempting to explain the bright and powerful stars
they see, having severed themselves from experience, have created non-
existent, fairytale objects, and named them "Quasars."

"Quasars" don't exist. What do exist are stars in very rapid motion
through the galactic medium in our general direction. Relative to the
Galactic Center, they are 'falling stars.' Since they are in motion in
our direction, we can call them "Falling Stars." Luke 21:25-26.

Science has played with the fire of delusion, divorced itself from
experience in reality, and come to its end.

Small problem here - quasars have been shown to have large redshifted
spectra, rather than blue shifted spectra. A sparkler or other light
source approaching me will show blue shifts in its spectra.

Quasars have been found to be the centers of what are referred to as
active galaxies, the spectra of which are stellar, and redshifted by the
same amount as the quasar.

Some quasars have been found near clusters of galaxies, all with the
same redshifted spectra. Thus, those galaxies and the quasars near them
are at the same distance.

Seems scientists are well attuned to reality of experience.
Old March 18th 07, 07:40 PM
Bork Bork is offline
Senior Member

Learn some science!