Quote of the day...

Old January 25th 04, 10:32 PM
Ugo

Default Quote of the day...

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 08:28:24 +1100, Edward the long shanks wrote:

"Opportunity has touched down in a bizarre, alien landscape," said Dr. Steve Squyres of Cornell University, Ithaca, N.Y., principal investigator for the science instruments on Opportunity and its twin, Spirit. "I'm flabbergasted. I'm astonished. I'm blown away."

What did he expect...

Trees, grass & a nice 3 bedrrom house???

It's Mars for gods sake!!!

What's with the trolling? A man can't express happiness after a probe
successfully traversed hundreds of millions of kilometers after months long
journey? Can't he be looking forward to some science, at last? Maybe you
don't take interest in Mars, but quite a few other people do.

So, drop the attitude and actually learn how to post to newsgroups because
next time you post binaries to this group, it's abuse for you, mister.

--
The butler did it.
Old January 26th 04, 06:48 AM
Kilolani

"Edward the long shanks" wrote in message

Edward the long shanks.
Cruel Saxon & all round nasty guy.

L'attention - Ne joue pas bien avec d'autres

Say... haven't you been dead for a few centuries.

Old January 26th 04, 08:13 AM
Edward the long shanks

Ouch...

Hope this is a little better...

Hmmm....

I have been a keen amateur astronomer for almost 22 years now...

Own a Meade ETX125EC.

Spent many weekends at West Melton observatory in Christchurch, NZ years ago...

I DO have a keen interest in Mars...

I do not Troll for the 'fun' of it.

Just found his description a bit over the top, that's all!!!

Relax man... You will live longer.