Radio Waves Longest Neutrino Wave the Shorest

Old June 26th 18, 04:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Radio Waves Longest Neutrino Wave the Shorest

On Sunday, June 24, 2018 at 12:40:01 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, June 23, 2018 at 3:37:29 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, June 23, 2018 at 1:39:58 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, June 22, 2018 at 4:14:07 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, June 19, 2018 at 3:04:26 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, June 19, 2018 at 2:27:18 AM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
Herbert Glazier wrote on 19/06/2018 7:24 AM:
Radio waves miles long.Neutrino wave fits inside an electron.Bert

No, Radio Waves are not "miles long"!

As I previously posted back on about 12th May ....
Mains Power wave (50Hz or so) are about 6,000kms/3,500miles long.
Audio Freqs of, say 1kHz, are 300km/200miles long.
HF Radio wave, say 1MHz, are 300mtrs/0.2miles long.
FM radio stations (approx 100MHz) have a 3mtr/10foot long wavelength.
Microwave frequencies, say 3GHz, have a wavelength of 100mm/4 inches long!

So the longest Radio Waves (about 300kHz and up) are only about half a
mile long at the longest ... Not "miles long"!!

--
Daniel

I read miles long so it must be reality. Here its about 3 feet(like a car anteener.) Shot wave best to use loop.Bert

I predict there will be a neutrino laser. I can see what it will do..Bert

The problem is what use would it be? Neutrinos (why not neutrinoes?) have very little effect on anything.

Double-A

Still the Japs sent billions to detect them.Bert

What do you suppose they are up to? A neutrino bomb?

The Japs and Krauts act so innocent and offended today at the US's use of the atomic bomb. But they both had their own nuclear programs, for instance Heisenburg in Germany, and were working hard to produce a bomb! We just got there first.

Double-A

Hitler in his crazyest made sure we got the best people.Fermi the lab work.The atom bomb took many.The H-bomb was easy and one man was its father.(Teller) Heisenburg got as far as building the pile. If Hitler had the H-Bomb I'd be died and you would be driving a volzwagin and drinking snups while eating sourkrout.bert
Old June 26th 18, 05:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

SwineBert has always been a mental cadaver
as seen in the posts of Glazier's idiotic palaver.
snickerchucklechortleROTFLMAO