New Ice Age

Old May 31st 15, 03:54 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Vath

Default New Ice Age

The new ice age is upon us. This morning I got up and it was 52
outside. It's projected to be a high of 53 in the Motor City. A
shocking experience for the end of May.

On a good note, I spoke to some members of my crew last night and my
yacht is in the water ready for the Mill's Race. The refrigeration
had to be replaced and a new ice maker was added. Let the fossil fuel
burning continue!

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old May 31st 15, 06:46 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Sam Wormley[_2_]

On 5/31/15 9:54 AM, Lord Vath wrote:
The new ice age is upon us.

Look at the scientific evidence.

Berkeley Earth | Average Temperature of 2014 Results
http://static.berkeleyearth.org/memo...Newsletter.pdf

Heat Transfer Basics
http://scienceofdoom.com/2010/09/12/...ics-part-zero/

Infrared Radiation and Planetary Temperature
http://geosci.uchicago.edu/~rtp1/pap...odayRT2011.pdf

Attribution of the present-day total greenhouse effect
http://pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/2010/...idt_etal_1.pdf

Introduction to Infrared Radiative Transfer (very technical)
http://www.jcsda.noaa.gov/documents/...fraRadTran.pdf

Old May 31st 15, 07:11 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
David Staup[_2_]

On 5/31/2015 12:46 PM, Sam Wormley wrote:
On 5/31/15 9:54 AM, Lord Vath wrote:
The new ice age is upon us.

Look at the scientific evidence.

Berkeley Earth | Average Temperature of 2014 Results

http://static.berkeleyearth.org/memo...Newsletter.pdf

Heat Transfer Basics
http://scienceofdoom.com/2010/09/12/...ics-part-zero/

Infrared Radiation and Planetary Temperature
http://geosci.uchicago.edu/~rtp1/pap...odayRT2011.pdf

Attribution of the present-day total greenhouse effect
http://pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/2010/...idt_etal_1.pdf

Introduction to Infrared Radiative Transfer (very technical)

http://www.jcsda.noaa.gov/documents/...fraRadTran.pdf

Sam can't you come up with some new falsified "evidence"? Possibly
something that describes reality.

posting true science that only describes a part of the picture and
seems, at first glance, to support your theory is one method of
cultivating ignorance....you are good at that I'll grant you....

what you fail to mention here is, data was falsified to match what was
predicted by the science that only describes half of reality....

chuckle ... half wits with half theories

have you never heard of the carbon cycle? that, is the other half of
this picture....The effects of life on climate started long before man
arrived on the scene....I am proud to say "I am doing my part!

idiot

Old May 31st 15, 07:56 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Mike Collins[_4_]

David Staup wrote:
[...]

How can you be so gullible?
Old May 31st 15, 08:22 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris L Peterson

On Sun, 31 May 2015 12:46:54 -0500, Sam Wormley
wrote:

On 5/31/15 9:54 AM, Lord Vath wrote:
The new ice age is upon us.

Look at the scientific evidence...

Science deniers are not influenced by evidence. Indeed, the stronger
the evidence, the more they entrench themselves in their false
beliefs.
Old May 31st 15, 08:27 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Vath

On Sun, 31 May 2015 13:11:13 -0500, David Staup
wrote this crap:

On 5/31/2015 12:46 PM, Sam Wormley wrote:
On 5/31/15 9:54 AM, Lord Vath wrote:
The new ice age is upon us.

Look at the scientific evidence.

Berkeley Earth | Average Temperature of 2014 Results

http://static.berkeleyWarming-2014-B...Newsletter.pdf

Heat Transfer Basics
http://scientransfer-basics-part-zero/

Infrared Radiation and Planetary Temperature
http://geosci.ucyRT2011.pdf

Attribution of the present-day total greenhouse effect
http://pubs.gismidt_etal_1.pdf

Introduction to Infrared Radiative Transfer (very technical)

http://www.jcsds/2009summercoll/Barn...fraRadTran.pdf

Sam can't you come up with some new falsified "evidence"? Possibly
something that describes reality.

He didn't post evidence. He posted links that anyone who uses Google
can get.

Evidence is walking in your back yard on May 31 when its 52 degrees
and you freeze your tootsies.

Old May 31st 15, 08:44 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris L Peterson

On Sun, 31 May 2015 15:27:15 -0400, Lord Vath
wrote:

He didn't post evidence. He posted links that anyone who uses Google
can get.

So you are unable to use Google? I suspected as much.
Old May 31st 15, 09:01 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
palsing[_2_]

On Sunday, May 31, 2015 at 12:27:20 PM UTC-7, Lord Vath wrote:

Evidence is walking in your back yard on May 31 when its 52 degrees
and you freeze your tootsies.

So much for your scientific literacy.

I can pretty much guarantee that you cannot freeze your tootsies at 52 degrees. Uncomfortable? Sure. Frozen? Naw...
Old June 1st 15, 12:34 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
RichA[_6_]

On Sunday, 31 May 2015 13:46:57 UTC-4, Sam Wormley wrote:
On 5/31/15 9:54 AM, Lord Vath wrote:
The new ice age is upon us.

Look at the scientific evidence.

The "evidence" is they can't even predict climate/weather out accurately one WEEK with super computer modeling and anyone who believes in man-made global warming (after 18 natural global warming episodes over the last 500,000 years that they CAN'T explain) is a FOOL.

Old June 1st 15, 12:47 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Sam Wormley[_2_]

On 5/31/15 6:34 PM, RichA wrote:
On Sunday, 31 May 2015 13:46:57 UTC-4, Sam Wormley wrote:
On 5/31/15 9:54 AM, Lord Vath wrote:
The new ice age is upon us.

Look at the scientific evidence.

The "evidence" is they can't even predict climate/weather out accurately one WEEK with super computer modeling and anyone who believes in man-made global warming (after 18 natural global warming episodes over the last 500,000 years that they CAN'T explain) is a FOOL.

Look at the last 30 and 60 years.

Berkeley Earth Report 2014
http://static.berkeleyearth.org/memo...Newsletter.pdf

Berkeley Earth has constructed an estimate of the global
average temperature during 2014, including land and sea.

The "margin of uncertainty" represents the 95% confidence
limit, obtained principally by comparison of results from
subdividing the data into independent sets. The global
temperature estimate is compiled as combination of a
land-only temperature estimate constructed by Berkeley Earth
directly, and an ocean temperature estimate produced by the
Hadley Centre in the UK and modified by Berkeley Earth.

--

sci.physics is an unmoderated newsgroup dedicated to the discussion
of physics, news from the physics community, and physics-related