CHANDRAYAAN = ? Photoshop + cut and paste ?

Old November 24th 08, 05:33 AM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

Default CHANDRAYAAN = ? Photoshop + cut and paste ?

On Nov 20, 11:26 am, "Painius" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message...

Unlike yourself, I'll stick with the regular laws of physics and the
best available science that can be independently peer replicated.

Let us know when our NASA has their objective proof-positive of having
walked on our physically dark and naked/reactive Selene that's
unavoidably saturated in gamma and otherwise of X-rays and loads of
raw UV energy. Also, be sure to let us know when NASA obtains their
fully documented as 100+% functional and thereby prototype proof-
tested as that of our essential fly-by-rocket lander, that's shielded
enough for accommodating frail human DNA, not to mention protecting it
from passing and secondary flack.

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / “Guth Usenet”

One reason why you have not been able to influence
me or anyone else is due to the fact that the laws of
physics and the best available science are not even
the least bit in your favor.

People went to the Moon, Brad. They walked upon
the surface of another celestial body. Celebrate this
not because the objective evidence does not bear out
your position, but because it's plainly and simply true.

Liar, as in certified LLPOF, and perhaps even a whole lot worse.

You and your beloved Zionist/Nazi friends, including your dirty rotten
Russian partners in crimes against humanity have got next to nothing
as objective proof-positive of having a controlled down-range soft
landing, and then having EVA walked on our Selene/moon.

The ISRO TMC has intentionally excluded the visible spectrum below 500
nm for a perfectly damn good reason, and those JAXA HDTV images are
all having been dynamic range limited and otherwise PhotoShopped to
death in order to exclude those pesky bluish color/hue saturations and
a whole lot more. This alone100% proves you and others of your kind
are certified liars and propaganda spewing infowar agents that simply
can’t be trusted.

Your once Zionist/Nazi populated DARPA and their puppet NASA are
systematic liars from the very get-go of their mutually perpetrated
cold-war era, and above all, you damn well know it. So, that makes
you just as bad if not worse than any warlord. No wonder the likes of
Hitler managed to do so much collateral damage via such limited
resources, with status quo mindsets like yours backing him up every
step of the way.

According to the best available science and the regular laws of
physics, that naked moon surface is not only as dark as coal, but
rather highly electrostatic charged and otherwise unavoidably
saturated in gamma plus secondary/recoil X-rays, as well as otherwise
at least every bit as physically nasty as our terrestrial GSO of 2e3
Sv/year while shielded by 5/16” aluminum.

Not to mention those 700 large boxes of mission data that’s lost
forever, and our still not having a viable fly-by-rocket lander, plus
a good dozen other considerations that’ll first need to get nailed
down, or else.

Talk about an incest swarm of cover-thy-butt killer bees, and of more
brown-nosed clowns than we can possibly shake our fist full of burning
sticks at. Good grief, get real.

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / “Guth Usenet”

And if they can do it, then maybe someday soon, so
can we!

Yes, I agree, "then maybe someday soon, so can we!"

~ BG
Old November 24th 08, 10:38 AM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,uk.sci.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

Well, Brad, maybe you're right. At least, i'll give you
that possibility. However, the one thing that's never
been discussed is the very real fact that, if NASA had
faked the Moon landings, it would have been a pretty
stupid thing to do knowing that down the road, at
some point in the future, we would eventually get to
the Moon and find out what they had done.

This argument alone compels me to believe with all
my heart that men have indeed stepped foot on the
Moon, and that your uninfluential meanderings aren't
worth the **** i wipe off my ass everyday.

Warlord, indeed. You putz!

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S.: "I am not an Athenian or a Greek, but a
citizen of the world." Socrates

P.P.S.: http://yummycake.secretsgolden.com
http://garden-of-ebooks.blogspot.com
http://painellsworth.net

Old November 24th 08, 01:33 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Nov 24, 2:38 am, "Painius" wrote:
[...]

Moon surface EVA faking was only a last resort, not only for NASA but
also for Russia that claimed their robotic rovers did what they
supposedly did (a little more believable than our stuff, but still
oddly undocumented and no objective proof whatsoever).

Each side of our mutually perpetrated cold-war for profit, as intended
for government and civil service job security, along with those nifty
retirement plus spendy medical benefits, is what each side was
primarily after.

It's not that we didn't honestly try. At least the crew of A-13 had
managed to briefly visit via one quick orbit, and otherwise our Apollo
missions likely managed to visit the Selene/moon L1 without any
significant problem, with orbital robotics obtaining remote science
and possibly a few surviving surface probes as having added to that
limited knowledge of our moon.

The lack of any original Kodak film, the missing 700 large boxes of
Apollo mission data, and of much newer technology that's half the
inert mass and still can't seem to accomplish the same kinds of
controlled down-range soft landings, and still no apparent R&D video
or film footage as to their complex stage by stage effort of having
created such fly-by-rocket landers w/o momentum reaction wheels, and
then out of hundreds of thousands of frames having always the lack of
anything other than Earth showing in their crystal clear and dark sky
above that physically dark Selene/moon horizon that turned out looking
exactly like a certain terrestrial guano island instead of our
physically dark Selene/moon, is just a little too much of their fuzzy
eye-candy to ask of my forgiveness.

If we’re ever allowed to see those raw 5 m/pixel frames at 10 bit
dynamic range and rather good 3D perspective, as being obtained by the
ongoing ISRO mission, along with all 64 bands or channels of their
HySI color/hue saturation images, as such should more than do the
trick, especially considering the extent of Apollo remainders and
highly disturbed terrain that shouldn’t be the least bit hidden or all
that hard to PhotoShop into some really nifty images.

When China and JAXA lower their orbital altitude down to10 km and
obtain those 1 m/pixel, will obviously improve those odds of getting
the kinds of imaging proof that our USAF or the USSR could have easily
and rather affordably accomplished from 100 km as of 4 decades ago.

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / “Guth Usenet”
Old November 25th 08, 02:01 AM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Nov 10, 10:37 pm, BradGuth wrote:
What gives? (why the delay?)

Is our DARPA and NASA telling India/ISRO what they can or can't do?

Is our Selene/moon still nondisclosure rated?

Why not allow India/ISRO to share raw/unaltered science data from all
11 instruments, including those original full digital frames of raw
(monochrome and color) images?

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / “Guth Usenet”

According to our killfile contributor Pat Flannery:

On Nov 24, 3:36 pm, Pat Flannery wrote:
harmony wrote:
would be nice if people would offer their views on why isro is coming up
short as the days keep rolling by. is the mission not workin out? no
"breathtaking pictures" yet, and we have stopped counting the days.

Apparently, the interior of the orbiter is overheating:http://tinyurl.com/5px6cb
...and they are trying to figure out how to deal with that.

Pat

“ISRO chairman G. Madhavan Nair said here on Sunday that owing to the
volatile nature of the moon, temperature inside the satellite had gone
up by ten degrees. This could hamper sensitive instruments inside the
satellite.”

Mission heat is always a problem, especially while fully powered up on
the illuminated side, whereas internal systems heat also gets direct
solar IR, plus secondary moon IR and even a little extra IR via
Earth. Their next mission needs to incorporate a little extra solid
state cooling along with the necessary surplus of surfaces for
radiating such heat away. An artificial shade is always an option,
though having to be fully interactive and adding perhaps several
percent (5%) to their all-inclusive inert mass.

This really shouldn’t have been a surprise if it weren’t for the
perpetrated lies upon lies as having been told by those of our DARPA
and NASA/Apollo “right stuff” fiasco, as you should recall they’d
claimed being so cold, and even made a movie depicting that kind of
space travel cold while fully solar illuminated. Go figure.

However, perhaps that added 10 degrees isn’t sufficient to bother any
of their camera imaging, other than possibly limiting the maximum
number of frames per minute that can be obtained, briefly stored and
perhaps somewhat digital processed (compressed) and transmitted.

They also mentioned cutting back their TMC to only offering 10 m/
pixel, just enough reduction in resolution in order to avoid any
objective proof of those Apollo landing sites. This is odd since
their raw TMC imaging can't but help deliver 5 meters/pixel to begin
with.

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / “Guth Usenet”
Old November 25th 08, 04:12 AM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

ISRO is “owing to the volatile nature of the moon”

http://www.expressbuzz.com/edition/s...2A/07OVZOOEmts

“ISRO chairman G. Madhavan Nair said here on Sunday that owing to the
volatile nature of the moon, temperature inside the satellite had gone
up by ten degrees. This could hamper sensitive instruments inside the
satellite.”

Speaking about the “volatile nature of the moon”; mission heat is
nearly always a problem, especially while fully powered up on the
illuminated side, whereas internal systems heat also gets direct solar
IR, plus secondary moon IR and even a little extra IR via Earth.
Their next mission needs to incorporate a little extra solid state
cooling, along with the necessary surplus of surfaces for radiating
such heat away. An artificial shade is always an option, though
having to be fully interactive and adding perhaps several percent
(5%) to their all-inclusive inert mass.

This thermal accumulation issue really shouldn’t have been a surprise,
that is if it weren’t for the perpetrated lies upon lies as having
been told by those of our DARPA and NASA/Apollo “right stuff” fiasco,
as you folks should recall A-13 having claimed being so cold, and they
even made a movie depicting exactly that kind of space travel cold
while fully solar illuminated. Go figure.

However, perhaps that added 10 degrees isn’t sufficient to bother any
of their camera imaging, other than possibly limiting the maximum
number of frames per minute that can be obtained, briefly stored and
perhaps somewhat digital processed (compressed) and transmitted.

They also mentioned cutting back their TMC to only offering 10 m/
pixel, just enough reduction in resolution in order to avoid any
embarrassing objective proof or not of those Apollo landing sites.
This is odd since their raw TMC imaging can't but help deliver 5
meters/pixel to begin with.

Odd that ISRO Madhavan Nair elected to use that catchy phrase “owing
to the volatile nature of the moon”, as though that physically dark
and naked Selene/moon of ours is actually quite expectedly reactive as
all get out.

Old November 29th 08, 02:00 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / “Guth Usenet”

On Nov 10, 10:37 pm, BradGuth wrote:
What gives? (why the delay?)

Is our DARPA and NASA telling India/ISRO what they can or can't do?

Is our Selene/moon still nondisclosure rated?

Why not allow India/ISRO to share raw/unaltered science data from all
11 instruments, including those original full digital frames of raw
(monochrome and color) images?

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / “Guth Usenet”

There's still an ongoing delay, but at least their mission is still
functioning and giving us bits and pieces to work with.

On Nov 28, 7:58 pm, "Painius" wrote:

I wonder what the "e" inside the triangle might be?

http://www.isro.org/Chandrayaan/images/1map_hysi.jpg

http://altreligion.about.com/library.../aa062003a.htm
“The triangle is one of the most easily recognized religious symbols
in the West, most commonly associated with the Christian trinity or
Freemasonry”

The letter “e” is also one of the most common letters or written
symbols in the human species, and the triangle = Earth

Nd this next find seems more than a little odd:

http://www.dancewithshadows.com/tech...erature-rises/
The temperature inside Chandrayaan-1 has increased after a sudden
increase in lunar temperature during its lunar orbit.

M Annadurai, project director of Indian’s moon mission, has been
quoted as saying, “Now the moon, our satellite and the sun are in same
line this means our craft is receiving 1,200 watts of heat from the
moon and 1,300 watts from the sun per meter square.”

ISRO has said that November - December is the time during which the
summer cycle of the Moon takes place. With the moon and the sun
aligned with each other, the outside temperature can go up to 123° C.
The temperature of the side of the Moon that does not face the Sun
plummets to -223° C.

The temperature inside Chandrayaan-1 has gone up to 50° C. The ISRO
has switched off or reduced the use of several instruments, like
mission computers, in Chandrayaan-1.

Mr. Annadurai said that the temperature within Chandryaan-1 had to be
kept below 50° C, to safeguard the payloads in the craft from
irreversible damage.

Mr. Annadurai has said that they have also rotated Chandrayaan-1 by 20
degrees, which along with the shutting down of certain instruments,
has led to a dip in the temperature to 40 degree C.

As of now, all the instruments in the Chandrayaan-1 are in order and
functioning well.
As part of the measures taken to deal with the heat, ISRO will raise
the orbit of Chandrayaan-1, which is in orbit 100km away from the
moon, in case all other methods fail.

ISRO expects the temperature of the Moon to come back to normal by
December 2008.

ISRO plans to switch on Chandrayaan-1’s high-voltage payloads SARA and
Hex after that.

As of now, out of Chandrayaan-1’s eleven payloads, the payloads that
have been switched on are, the Terrain Mapping Camera (TMC), the Hyper
spectral Imager (HySI), Radiation Dose Monitor (RADOM), Moon Impact
Probe (MIP), and the Lunar Laser Ranging Instrument (LLRI).
(end quote)

Notice the added 1200 w/m2 of secondary IR albedo. I certainly didn't
think our physically dark Selene/moon was offering that great of IR
albedo, although it certainly make sense as to why orbiting that moon
or much less being on its surface by day would be so extremely hot.

No wonder the element of sodium is getting continually vaporized.

~ BG

Old November 30th 08, 02:44 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Nov 10, 10:37 pm, BradGuth wrote:
What gives? (why the delay?)

Is our DARPA and NASA telling India/ISRO what they can or can't do?

Is our Selene/moon still nondisclosure rated?

Why not allow India/ISRO to share raw/unaltered science data from all
11 instruments, including those original full digital frames of raw
(monochrome and color) images?

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / “Guth Usenet”

It’s finally looking better, although here’s the most “plausible
reason for no Chandrayaan pictures”, or at least why all the recent
delay and otherwise limited science. However, at this sluggish rate
they’ll have to extend their mission by another year, if not two extra
years should their mission keep overheating.

It’s not just the crystal dry 1e18 kg worth of surface dust and lose/
uncompacted rock, or soil if you like, that’s keeping most of our
mineral composite Selene/moon bedrock surface hidden from view, as
apparently the daytime orbital thermal over-load from the unexpected
secondary IR was considerably greater than anyone at ISRO had
expected.

Apparently ISRO has been on that pesky need-to-know basis, and as such
was clearly not informed by way of anything derived from our NASA or
Apollo missions, as pertaining to the secondary/recoil plus whatever
reflected amount of daytime IR that’s in addition to whatever the sun
directly contributes towards heating their Chandrayaan-1 satellite,
that had obviously been designed for operating well below 40°C, though
instead quickly exceeded 50°C.

[...]

Notice the added “1,200 watts”/m2 of unexpected secondary IR albedo,
whereas I’d thought the IR albedo average was toasty enough as based
upon being closer to 33% (450 w/m2), though most certainly had not
considered that our physically dark Selene/moon was capable of
radiating at such great of IR albedo (90%), although it makes sense
as to why orbiting that moon or much less being upon its physically
dark and dusty surface by day would have to be so extremely double
extra hot at the combined 2.6 kw/m2.

No wonder that local element of sodium has been getting continually
vaporized.

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / “Guth Usenet”
Old January 4th 09, 02:27 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,uk.sci.astronomy
[email protected]

On Nov 12 2008, 4:04 am, BradGuth wrote:
On Nov 11, 1:24 pm, Jim Newman wrote:

BradGuth wrote:
On Nov 11, 6:44 am, "harmony" wrote:
http://www.isro.org/pslv-c11/photos/...n/Moon_Enh.jpg

Interesting. Why exactly did they intentionally degrade their image?
(it worked perfectly while imaging Earth, even with narrow bandpass
filtering)

Was there too much Van Allan or Magnetosphere radiation, too much of
those UV secondary/recoil photons or perhaps too much of the sodium
saturated atmosphere to deal with?

What 'sodium saturated atmosphere' are you talking about?

Search for the words sodium and moon.

That Selene sodium, which isn't of much density at 9r, or even the
average of 50/cm3 out to a million km as within a comet like trail of
sodium still isn't all that bad, but otherwise it gets a bit more
populated or saturated at 1.1r or less. At 100 km they should be
right in the thick of it, especially near the surface of the solar
illuminated side should offer more abundance than above the cold
nighttime surface.

~ BG
ey dear friends Happy new year my dear friends and a happy new year gmail HaHaHaHaHaHaHa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............

Old January 4th 09, 03:02 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

BradGuth wrote:
[...]

Right back at you.

Is there something new and improved from ISRO that's worth sharing,
such as the multiple science feedback from their moon impactor as it
headed towards the surface, or that of terrain geology mapping via
full color/hue saturation images derived from all 64 bands.

Is the moon temperature back to normal?

Has their TMC uncovered anything of an Apollo controlled downrange and
their supposed soft landings onto that dark as coal and dusty surface,
or perhaps their having merely sited various controlled impacts?

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / “Guth Usenet”
Old January 7th 09, 06:03 AM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

Wonder what all the delay is about.

Either they have the multiple science and thousands of images, or they
don't.