Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old July 31st 08, 07:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

SAME WEATHER As yesterday,and it must sound very boring to you
all.Monsoon rains and 90F for a high Wrote a letter to Fl Gov Charlie
Crist to save the children from dying form Progress Energy air pollution
The letter came back to me because I left out the zip # Its now a
choice of stupid male man or the fact I had my return address on it and
I know they know me. Reality is Charlie Crist would not say a word
against Progress Energy. The Godfather makes sure of that. Bert

Old July 31st 08, 08:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Jul 31, 11:40*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
SAME *WEATHER As yesterday,and it must sound very boring to you
all.Monsoon rains and 90F for a high * *Wrote a letter to Fl Gov Charlie
Crist to save the children from dying form Progress Energy air pollution
The letter came back to me because I left out the zip # * Its now a
choice of stupid male man or the fact I had my return address on it and
I know they know me. *Reality is Charlie Crist would not say a word
against Progress Energy. The Godfather makes sure of that. *Bert

Instead of "summer" you should call the the "monsoon season" in
Florida! Here we are enjoying another sunny day as usual. Clear
skies and no wind. High about 80. Just lovely!

Double-A

Old August 1st 08, 02:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

High of 92F More rain Nothing new happenning More marches to the
State Capital,and that is a wASTE OF TIME. Bert

Old August 1st 08, 07:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Aug 1, 6:29*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
High of 92F *More rain * Nothing new happenning *More marches to the
State Capital,and that is a wASTE OF TIME. *Bert

Light drizzle here this morning. Now that it's August, some rain is
allowed.

I hear Florida is starting to raise sweet sorgham for producing
ethonal for bio-fuel. Florida could get in the the high fuel price
Bonanza yet!

Exxon has posted a $11.68 billion record profit for the quarter. GM
has posted a $15.5 billion loss!

As goes General Motors, so goes the nation!

Double-A

Old August 1st 08, 10:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double A As goes Exxon Mobil so goes the nation I might get $ 12,000
more bucks(who knows) Reality is every year should be an election so
we can pick up a few extra bucks 2009 the **** hits the fan. I
spent my $600 on gas. So you see Exxon Mobil got it in the end We
can not win The Godfather will see to it Oh ya Bert

Old August 2nd 08, 04:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

We're all DOOMED in 2012 anyway, BEERTbrain! lmao!

If not before then!

Saul Levy

Old August 2nd 08, 06:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Aug 1, 2:08*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double A *As goes Exxon Mobil so goes the nation *I might get $ 12,000
more bucks(who knows) *Reality is every year should be an election so
we *can pick up a few extra bucks * * * 2009 the **** hits the fan. I
spent my $600 on gas. So you see Exxon Mobil got it in the end * * * *We
can not win *The Godfather will see to it *Oh ya *Bert

Bert,

I was too poor to even qualify for the incentive check. They expect
you should at least have "some" income to qualify. Nothing "according
to his need" about it. I cannot vote either without a residence
address. I am feeling totally disenfranchised!

That GM's loss is greater than Exxon's all time record profit for any
corporation ever shows the enormity of that loss!

Double-A

Old August 2nd 08, 07:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus Saul 2012 just might be the end of my spacetime??? So the end
could be realistic Go figure Bert

Old August 2nd 08, 07:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double A do not feel alone the Godfather will only give money out to
sway voters. All you can do is pray to the Godfather for your daily
bread its really all over for American dreams The Godfather took the
dreams away as money and dignity. Our Florida governor Charlie Crist
sees to it every chance he gets. Some day in an election year if you
vote for a republican you will get a free share of Exxon Mobile stock
It fits bert

Old August 3rd 08, 11:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

I really wasn't just talking about you, BEERTbrain, but about every
living thing on Earth. lmao!

The Maya are about to disappear! lmao!

DOOM AND GLOOM FOREVER!

Saul Levy