"IF WE ONLY HAD SOME BRAINS..."

Old August 25th 06, 01:03 PM posted to alt.obituaries,sci.bio,alt.astronomy,sci.astro.amateur
Ed Conrad

Default "IF WE ONLY HAD SOME BRAINS..."

SCARECROW"

"If I only had a brain..."

WIZARD OF OZ:

"Why, anybody can have a brain. That's a very mediocre
commodity."'

"Every pusillanimous creature that crawls on the Earth
or slinks through slimy seas has a brain.

"Back where I come from, we have universities, Seats
of Great Learning, where men go to become great thinkers.

"And when they come out, they think deep thoughts and with
no more brains than you have. But they have one thing you
haven't got: A diploma!"

SCARECROW:

"The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles
triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side.

Oh, joy! Rapture! I've finally got a brain. How can I ever thank
you."

WIZARD OF OZ:

"You can't!"

Science's middle names: Deceit and Deception!
Which is why Truth gets an unwelcome reception.
You see, they're ALL in cahoots
From their snoots to their boots
Their collusion? Almost to the point of perfection.

====================

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FOSSILS/HumanBrain.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FOSSILS...HumanSkull.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/ManasOl...iscoveries.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FOSSILS/FirstDiscovery.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Evidence/MoreFossils.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FOSSILS/ManasOldasCoal.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FOSSILS/TestResults.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FOSSILS/OldestTool.jpg

Ed Conrad
http://ww.edconrad.com
Man as Old as Coal

====================================

"You're not only fighting the man in the ring, Ed.
You're also fighting the referee and the three
judges."
-- Clayton Lennon, Philospher (1900-1996)

Computers and Brains ??? G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 15 June 24th 06 08:19 AM
BRAINS IN COLLISION. Ed Conrad Astronomy Misc 0 November 14th 04 11:34 AM
Rover brains? Zoltan Szakaly Policy 2 February 22nd 04 05:28 AM
Thinking on Mars: The Brains of NASA's Red Planet Rovers Terry King Amateur Astronomy 27 January 30th 04 01:04 AM
alrightee then. Question for the brains in this group. Chris Misc 8 January 16th 04 08:46 AM