NASA PDF Mercury, Gemini, Apollo reports free online

Old October 1st 04, 04:54 AM
Steve Vernon

Thanks!

"Robert Conley" wrote in message

Sorry about that

http://www.ibiblio.org/mscorbit/document.html

added an s by accident

Rob Conley

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004, Steve Vernon wrote:

"Robert Conley" wrote in message
On Wed, 29 Sep 2004, Pat Flannery wrote:

Actually I would nominate both Adam Bootle to share in the honor. Adam
posted up an inital
batch that on my website at www.ibiblio.org/mscorbit/documents.html

and a
bunch of apollo related PDFs. None of which have been scanned in at

NASA
yet.

Rob Conley

Ethay agepay ouyay areyay ookinglay orfay annotcay ebay oundfay. -- Pig
Latin

De'teywI' 'agh vonlu'. -- Klingon

Reebe 404 - cntr abg sbhaq. -- Rot 13

???? ???? ????. -- Korean

546865207061676520796F7520617265206C6F6F6B696E6720 666F722063616E6E6F74206265
20666F756E642E00 -- Hexadecimal

In other words, I like ibiblio.org's "404 file not found" page

Steve Vernon

Old October 3rd 04, 05:33 PM
Pat Flannery

Jeff Findley wrote:

Dial up? I'm barely keeping up with this, and I don't have no stinking
dial-up. I think by now, I've passed a dozen CD-RW's worth of files.

Poor Gronk must use dial-up in his North Dakota cave; poor Gronk wants
somebody to put up big list of all PDF addresses divided by subject so
that thinking machine can download good things while Gronk eat Mastodon
trunk soup.

Gronk

The apollo faq the inquirer Misc 4 April 15th 04 04:45 AM
The Apollo FAQ (moon landings were faked) Nathan Jones Astronomy Misc 8 February 4th 04 07:48 PM
The Apollo FAQ (moon landings were faked) Nathan Jones UK Astronomy 8 February 4th 04 07:48 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ v4 Nathan Jones Astronomy Misc 1 November 5th 03 12:52 AM