a new method to tell if moving towards or away Chapt18telescopic-eclipse- technique #1596 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Old June 5th 13, 04:45 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default a new method to tell if moving towards or away Chapt18telescopic-eclipse- technique #1596 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Now I discovered the
Telescopic Eclipse Technique, a new method in astronomy due to the
void left behind in astronomy when we throw out the Doppler redshift.
There is nothing in astronomy to tell us if a star, galaxy or body is
moving towards or away from Earth once the Doppler redshift is thrown
out as trash.

In the below old 2010 posts of mine, I edit some of my writings, but
not the replies.

In 2010,
Craig Markwardt wrote:
On May 19, 9:51*am, Archimedes Plutonium

(snipped)

Or, maybe such tests exist but you didn't find them. *Possible
examples:
* * spectroscopic binaries (which have both redshift and

blueshift)
* * *eclipsing* spectroscopic binaries
* * binary pulsars which show redshift & blueshift, also time

delay
due to light travel time changes throughout the orbit
* * *eclipsing* binary pulsars
* * galactic rotation curves measured at hydrogen 21 cm line (both
redshift and blueshift)
These are searchable by Google and ADS.

All of these are quite high precision. *All *of them show both
redshift and blueshift. *Some of them show eclipses.

CM

Yes, thanks. But I developed a new astronomy technique never used
before by astronomers.

This is where the Eclipse takes place at the telescope itself, a
manmade
imposed eclipse, not a natural two bodies eclipsing but rather, a
telescopic
eclipse.

Before this techique, astronomy never really
had
any answer as to whether a distant body was moving towards the
observer
or away from the observer, other than the phony Doppler redshift.

Well, the Eclipse-test, bypasses the shifting enquiry for the
question
of whether
a distant body is moving towards or away from the observer. Here,
the
Eclipse
Test or Technique is independent of the shift question.

Telescopic Eclipse Technique: we see a distant body in the telescope.
We want
to know if it is moving away or towards the observer. We thence,
apply
minimum eclipsing of the image in the telescope. We record all the
details to
repeat the eclipsing on a future date. We come back on that future
date
and repeat the entire previous eclipse technique and using the very
same equipment as before. We then note whether
the
previous eclipse was breached or whether it decreased. If the
eclipse
was
breached, means the distant body is moving towards Earth. If the
eclipse
is decreasing means it is moving away from Earth. If it was the same
eclipse
from last eclipse means either insufficient interval time to checkup
or that
the body is moving relatively sideways to Earth.

The Principle behind the Telescopic Eclipse Technique: the principle
is simple
to understand. A distant object is moving relative to an observer
who
wants
to know if moving toward the observer or away. If moving towards
then
the
"size of the distant object will increase to the observer, over
time."
If moving
away the size will decrease with time. The eclipse applied gives the
observer
at the telescope a means of measuring the size over time, and thus
answering
whether the body is moving towards or away from the observer.

The trouble with past astronomy as to the question of moving towards
or away from
a observer, the trouble with it was that it was all based on a
Doppler redshift or blueshift answer. And if Doppler shift is fake
physics, well, we need a new method.
So astronomers were not answering the question, is the Great Wall
moving towards Earth
or away from Earth, when they gave an answer as to redshift or
blueshift.

The fiberglass experiment shows that movement towards the observer
causes a
redshift, and contrary to a Doppler redshift.

So this new technique to astronomy sheds light on whether the Doppler
redshift and
Doppler blueshift have any meaning at all in astronomy, other than to
say that stars and galaxies have a high index of refraction due to
mass bending space.

Because once astronomers use the Telescopic Eclipse Technique and
find
out that
the quasars for the majority are actually moving towards Earth with
high redshift, is the day that many astronomers begin doing "correct
and true science instead of the phony science they are stuck in.

In May of 2010,
Enrico wrote:

Measuring Size from Images:
A wrangle with angles and image scale
Purpose:
To learn how to make measurements of angular size on images from
MicroObservatory telescopes.

http://www.cfa.harvard.edu/webscope/...easureSize.PDF

Angular Size Calculator

http://www.1728.com/angsize.htm

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Enrico

Thanks, mine is a new technique in Astronomy. Before, when anyone
asked the
question whether a distant object was moving towards or away from an
observer,
they were routinely given as answer either a redshift or blueshift.

But the Doppler shift is only good for sound waves, not for light
waves which have to obey Special Relativity.

So a new method needs to tell us if moving towards or away.

What I want is a technique that is answering the question without
involving the
Doppler shift. I want an independent method of answering that
question.

And the technique involves a "eclipsing of the image at the
telescope"
so that
in a future time, we repeat the eclipsing and see if the image has
grown bigger
or smaller from the last checkup. If the size increases over time,
that is breaches
the eclipse of a past time, then the object is moving towards Earth.

I suspect, Enrico, that half of all the quasars are moving towards
Earth, and that
their redshift is irrelevant to their motion towards Earth.

--
More than 90 percent of AP's posts are missing in the Google
newsgroups author search archive from May 2012 to May 2013. Drexel

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium