Chapt17 Kepler's supernova in 1604; Telescope experiments as distancetool #1589 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Old May 31st 13, 07:29 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapt17 Kepler's supernova in 1604; Telescope experiments as distancetool #1589 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Alright, I believe I left-off with the post 1604 Kepler's supernova
Chapt17 Telescope experiments as distance tool #1588 ATOM TOTALITY 5th
ed on 24 May of the Physics textbook to work on the Calculus textbook,
but I am now back to physics.

What I wanted to emphasize is that large distances have an upper limit
to seeing astronomical objects such as the most bright supernova. And
I reckon this upper limit is 400 million light years away. So that
nothing we ever see in astronomy, whether visible spectrum or radio
waves or any other waves, that none is "see-able" if more than 400
million light years away. That means our knowledge of the universe is
objects closer than 400 million light years away.

Now in the small and tiny and microscopic world we also have a
limitation barrier of see-able, where the EM spectrum alters the
object we want to see. This microworld limit is similar to the
astronomy limit of 400 million light years, for we cannot see actual
individual atoms nor molecules. We can probe them and know they are
there and they respond to our probing. So let us say the Universe is
14,000 million years old and we can only see 400 million light years,
would mean we can see and know only about 400/14000 equals about 2
percent of the Universe. And likewise for the atoms and most
molecules, we cannot see nor know directly about 98 percent of them,
and know only what reactions they do when probed.

In Old Astronomy and Old Physics they had a silly view and attitude of
astronomy in thinking that light from a star travels forever and is
forever "see-able" as if the distance never affected the light
traveling in space. So in that old convoluted attitude, if the
Universe is 14 billion or 100 billion years old, that they thought
they can see stars and galaxies 14 or 100 billion light years away. In
comparison and contrast, we would see the electron radius or the
surface of a proton in the microworld.

So in this chapter of the textbook, we demolish that silliness of Old
Physics and Old Astronomy of their horrible assumption, that light
from a supernova is see-able at 14 billion light years away, when in
fact, nothing is see-able beyond 400 million light years away. And
this limit is what I suspect, Jarrett is seeing as the Ring in his 3rd
layer:

--- quoting ---
http://spider.ipac.caltech.edu/staff...tt/papers/LSS/

The third layer (0.01 z 0.02) is dominated by the P-P
supercluster
*(left side of image) and the P-I supercluster extending up into the
*ZoA terminating as the Great Attractor region (notably Abell 3627)
*disappears behind a wall of Milky Way stars. An intriguing "ring"
or
*chain of galaxies seems to circle/extend from the northern to the
*southern Galactic hemisphere (see also Figure 1). It is unknown
*whether this ring-like structure is physically associated with the
*cosmic web or an artifact of projection.

--- end quoting ---

--
More than 90 percent of AP's posts are missing in the Google
newsgroups author search archive from May 2012 to May 2013. Drexel

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium