speed of gravity

Old May 29th 13, 09:41 PM
kurt stocklmeir kurt stocklmeir is offline
Member

Default speed of gravity

I like the truth. I would like to talk a little about some theories that came from me. Some people need to get credit for their theories.

A long time ago God sent me the theory that gravitons are tachyons. I put the theory on sci physics around 1990. Years after I put the theory on the internet I saw a book written by Constant called Gravitational Action - I guess Constant said gravitons are tachyons. I think Constant published the book around 1977.

I told George that I thought electric fields, magnetic fields and gravitons are tachyons. George said some thing like - if gravitons are tachyons they have negative momentum and that can explain gravity causing attraction.

God will punish people of the U.S. if they let bad people be judges, distraict attorneys and police. Good people will look at my video many times to increase number - replay does not increase number.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV_RaVVGrt8

Kurt Stocklmeir