Tar Balls Now on Gulf Floor Sharks Coming to Shore

Old June 22nd 10, 01:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

Default Tar Balls Now on Gulf Floor Sharks Coming to Shore

Just another easy prediction. Tar balls with negative bouyancy. Slowly
they are sinking. Florida Beaches now have sharks swimming close in.
Swimmers will be bitten or killed. That begs the question Which will
the lawyers sue Halliburton or BP or both. It could be the biggest
class action suit in history. 20 billion won't cover it. The queen
being BP biggest stock holder will be made to sell the Eye of India
Well again I know how best to skim the oil film. If younger I would
use my barrel sail & paddle boat use my skimmer and shame BP for not
doing this. Private motor boats(1000s) could get 93% of the oil using
my methode The worse scenerio is yet to come. Ocean floor with tar
balls is poison that can last for 1,000 years TreBert
Old June 22nd 10, 01:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

"bert" wrote in message
Just another easy prediction. Tar balls with negative bouyancy. Slowly
they are sinking. Florida Beaches now have sharks swimming close in.
Swimmers will be bitten or killed.

Bush and Darth Cheney are to blame.

--
HVAC is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

Old June 22nd 10, 02:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jun 22, 5:03*am, bert wrote:
Just another easy prediction. Tar balls with negative bouyancy. Slowly
they are sinking. Florida Beaches now have sharks swimming close in.
Swimmers will be bitten or killed. That begs the question Which will
the lawyers sue *Halliburton or BP or both. It could be the biggest
class action suit in history. 20 billion won't cover it. The queen
being BP biggest stock holder will be made to sell the Eye of India
Well again I know how best to skim the oil film. If younger I would
use my barrel sail & paddle boat use my skimmer and shame BP for not
doing this. Private motor boats(1000s) could get 93% of the oil using
my methode * The worse scenerio is yet to come. *Ocean floor with tar
balls is poison that can last for 1,000 years * *TreBert

Why did you exclude them Rothschilds and that commonality of their
faith-based Semitic policy that doesn't believe in hell, as well as it
seldom if ever polices its own kind. Isn't that functioning enough
like a mafia for you?

This is almost exactly like ENRON telling other energy providers to
either screw up or shutdown for maintenance. The more they drag their
feet, the more valuable their hydrocarbons become, because in the end
guess who gets to pay for everything. Just like with ENRON, other
hydrocarbon expertise isn't saying a damn thing, because that might
suggest there were always better alternatives.

No one in BP is breaking any sweat over this, because they know they
have us by our private parts.

~ BG
Old June 22nd 10, 02:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Jun 22, 9:46*am, Brad Guth wrote:
On Jun 22, 5:03*am, bert wrote:

[...]

Right you are BG I do not believe in those two crazy houses "HEAVEN"
or "HELL. Nor hocus & pocus GODS Prying to GODS won;t turn tar
balls into Matzo balls, Nor did any God turn water into beer. TreBert
Old June 22nd 10, 03:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jun 22, 5:03*am, bert wrote:

[...]

But them Semites do believe in using God and authority of their
community to their fullest advantage, of pretty much getting away with
whatever they like, and calling outsiders that complain anti-Semites.

Once you control what K-12s get to learn, plus control the vast bulk
of mainstream media, you're pretty much good with getting away with
almost anything. Keeping your bought and paid for political servants
that are public-funded on a good set of puppet strings is even
better. The mafia commonality in this BP thing is their religion(s)
that permits, protects and even rewards such debauchery.

We're not talking about a little harmless refined oil spillage here,
but mostly a vast amount of toxic elements (nasty acidic and toxic
liquids as well as gasses) that should never have been released under
this or any other situation.

~ BG
Old June 22nd 10, 03:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

"bert" wrote in message

Right you are BG

These words have never been typed before.

Old June 22nd 10, 03:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Jun 22, 5:03*am, bert wrote:

[...]

*~ BG- Hide quoted text -

GOPers use Gods to their advantage. Thus you have the "religeos right
wing" most from GOP Florida O ya Have a theory on why tar balls are
bringing sharks close to beaches. Will post it later on TreBert PS
Prying to Godfather by the poor families for their daily bread is in
order soon. Godfather will make himself known and be the Jesus in this
spacetime. Money + power = God
Old June 22nd 10, 04:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jun 22, 5:03*am, bert wrote:

[...]

Big Energy is not our friend, any more so than a Rothschild, pope or
rabbi.

~ BG
Old June 22nd 10, 05:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

bert wrote:
Just another easy prediction. Tar balls with negative bouyancy. Slowly
they are sinking. Florida Beaches now have sharks swimming close in.
Swimmers will be bitten or killed. That begs the question Which will
the lawyers sue Halliburton or BP or both. It could be the biggest
class action suit in history. 20 billion won't cover it. The queen
being BP biggest stock holder will be made to sell the Eye of India
Well again I know how best to skim the oil film. If younger I would
use my barrel sail & paddle boat use my skimmer and shame BP for not
doing this. Private motor boats(1000s) could get 93% of the oil using
my methode The worse scenerio is yet to come. Ocean floor with tar
balls is poison that can last for 1,000 years TreBert

Not meaning to trivialize a horrendous and very sad situation, but,...
Am I the only one who finds shark bites and lawyers being mentioned together
a bit amusing ?

Most thinking people realized long ago that 20 billion would NEVER cover the
costs, So Obama's action up to now is laughable, being barely a slap on the
wrist to BP.
Since the Exxon Valdez disaster cost far more than that years ago, still is
ongoing, and was tiny in comparison.

Old June 22nd 10, 07:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Jun 22, 12:29*pm, "Bast" wrote:
bert wrote:
[...]

Bast Sharks and lawyers relate. Both are preditors nightbat posted
that the Gulf waters surplied lots of great sea food. Gulf shrimp is
off the Red Lobster menu. Gulf fishing was a living (Job) for men and
woman. It was their way of life. That is why I have posted GOPers are
killers. That is why I post they are capable of giving Tang to the
poor. Its so dispecable here in Florida. A state that gets 100s of
billions from turists all over the world,and the GOPers steal it all
making Florida in reality the state with the most poor and homeless.
So sad TreBert