NO HOPE FOR SPECIAL RELATIVITY

Old June 10th 13, 08:11 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Koobee Wublee

Default NO HOPE FOR SPECIAL RELATIVITY

On Jun 9, 8:07 am, Tom Roberts wrote:
On Jun 8, 11:05 am, Pentcho Valev wrote:

http://www.hep.man.ac.uk/u/roger/PHY.../lecture18.pdf
Roger Barlow, Professor of Particle Physics: "The Doppler
effect - changes in frequencies when sources or observers
are in motion - is familiar to anyone who has stood at the
roadside and watched (and listened) to the cars go by.
[...]

Pentcho Valev
As I keep pointing out, Valev is both stupid and dishonest:
he is unable to read the articles he quotes, and he
deliberately omits portions of them that conflict with his
own claims.

Of course, Tom has time to address Mr. Valev’s concerns because Mr.
Valev is an easier kill, and Tom loves to wrestle with children
because he always wins and thus imposes his authority over ones who
are far intellectually below him. shrug

This is evident whey Tom and other self-styled physicists avoid Koobee
Wublee with tails between their legs whenever Koobee Wublee shows up.
That is except for PD aka absolutely imbecile who has never discussed
the subject matter but bull****, and that is why PD aka absolutely
imbecile ceased to be a professor of physics at the University of
Texas where PD aka absolutely imbecile still resides (in Texas).
shrug

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...b63f7ba?hl=en#

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...e4b07a6?hl=en#

shrug

Old June 10th 13, 08:11 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Absolutely Vertical

On 6/10/2013 2:11 AM, Koobee Wublee wrote:
Of course, Tom has time to address Mr. Valev’s concerns because Mr.
Valev is an easier kill, and Tom loves to wrestle with children
because he always wins and thus imposes his authority over ones who
are far intellectually below him. shrug

This is evident whey Tom and other self-styled physicists avoid Koobee
Wublee with tails between their legs whenever Koobee Wublee shows up.

'no, me! me, me, me! i want the attention! give it to me! don't give it
to anybody else! i deserve it.' -- attention whorublee
Old June 11th 13, 12:08 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Koobee Wublee

On Jun 10, 12:11 pm, Absolutely Testicle wrote:
On 6/10/2013 2:11 AM, Koobee Wublee wrote:

Of course, Tom has time to address Mr. Valev’s concerns because Mr.
Valev is an easier kill, and Tom loves to wrestle with children
because he always wins and thus imposes his authority over ones who
are far intellectually below him. shrug

This is evident whey Tom and other self-styled physicists avoid Koobee
Wublee with tails between their legs whenever Koobee Wublee shows up.

'no, me! me, me, me! i want the attention! give it to me! don't give it
to anybody else! i deserve it.' -- attention whorublee

Yup, that is PD aka absolutely imbecile all right. That asinine
argument was one of PD’s aka absolutely imbecile favorites. shrug

Old June 11th 13, 02:02 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Absolutely Vertical

On 6/10/2013 6:08 PM, Koobee Wublee wrote:
On Jun 10, 12:11 pm, Absolutely Testicle wrote:
On 6/10/2013 2:11 AM, Koobee Wublee wrote:

Of course, Tom has time to address Mr. Valev’s concerns because Mr.
Valev is an easier kill, and Tom loves to wrestle with children
because he always wins and thus imposes his authority over ones who
are far intellectually below him. shrug

This is evident whey Tom and other self-styled physicists avoid Koobee
Wublee with tails between their legs whenever Koobee Wublee shows up.

'no, me! me, me, me! i want the attention! give it to me! don't give it
to anybody else! i deserve it.' -- attention whorublee

Yup, that is PD aka absolutely imbecile all right. That asinine
argument was one of PD’s aka absolutely imbecile favorites. shrug

i don't believe that comment is an argument. it's a mocking observation,
and one that many people have made about you. that's because you're such
an ostentatiously egregious attention whorublee.
Old June 11th 13, 06:21 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Koobee Wublee

On Jun 11, 6:02 am, Absolutely Testicle wrote:
On 6/10/2013 6:08 PM, Koobee Wublee wrote:
On Jun 10, 12:11 pm, Absolutely Testicle wrote:
On 6/10/2013 2:11 AM, Koobee Wublee wrote:

Of course, Tom has time to address Mr. Valev’s concerns
because Mr. Valev is an easier kill, and Tom loves to
wrestle with children because he always wins and thus
imposes his authority over ones who are far
intellectually [and educationally] below him. shrug

This is evident whey Tom and other self-styled physicists
avoid Koobee Wublee with tails between their legs whenever
Koobee Wublee shows up.

'no, me! me, me, me! i want the attention! give it to me!
don't give it to anybody else! i deserve it.' – attention
whorublee

Yup, that is PD aka absolutely imbecile all right. That
asinine argument was one of PD’s aka absolutely imbecile
favorites. shrug

i don't believe that comment is an argument. it's a mocking observation,
and one that many people have made about you. that's because you're such
an ostentatiously egregious attention whorublee.

“'no, me! me, me, me! i want the attention! give it to me! don't give
it to anybody else! i deserve it.'”
--- PD aka absolutely imbecile, 2013

If PD aka absolutely imbecile wants to call the above whining about
itself a mocking observation. That is fine with Koobee Wublee.
shrug
Old June 11th 13, 06:59 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
1treePetrifiedForestLane

Default audio waves also do not depend on speed of a) source, or b) hearer

at least, you're not a bot, who can't do quadratic equations a la
relativity.
Old June 11th 13, 07:17 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Absolutely Vertical

On 6/11/2013 12:21 PM, Koobee Wublee wrote:
[...]

oh dear, so transference and denial are _also_ part of your mental
disorders?

i'm not surprised. kinda goes along with referring to yourself in third
person with capitalized pronouns. part of the megalomaniacal masking of
a shattered ego, crushing feelings of inadequacy, and deep inferiority
complex. as i'm sure you're very well aware....

but go ahead with the 2nd grade 'i know you are but what am i?' defense
mechanism. it may be the only one you've got.
Old June 11th 13, 07:25 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Koobee Wublee

On Jun 11, 11:17 am, Absolutely Testicle wrote:

no, me! me, me, me! i want the attention! give it to me! don't
give it to anybody else! i deserve it.

With more posts than anyone else, PD aka absolutely imbecile aka
attention whore is doing it again to attract more attention. What a
troll! shrug

Get a clue. We are discussing physics not your attention seeking
rants. shrug

Old June 11th 13, 07:49 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Absolutely Vertical

On 6/11/2013 1:25 PM, Koobee Wublee wrote:
On Jun 11, 11:17 am, Absolutely Testicle wrote:

no, me! me, me, me! i want the attention! give it to me! don't
give it to anybody else! i deserve it.

With more posts than anyone else, PD aka absolutely imbecile aka
attention whore is doing it again to attract more attention. What a
troll! shrug

Get a clue. We are discussing physics not your attention seeking
rants. shrug

desperately trying to divert attention away from your personality
defects? notice i'm not the one trying to elicit comments from anyone.
i'm talking directly to you. i believe you were the one that was
trolling for attention from tom roberts and other 'self-styled
physicists' who you claimed tremble with fear in your presence. and you
call this discussing physics??

lol.

you have it bad, attention whorublee.

Old June 14th 13, 02:45 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Michael Moroney

Absolutely Vertical writes:

On 6/11/2013 12:21 PM, Koobee Wublee wrote:

“'no, me! me, me, me! i want the attention! give it to me! don't give
it to anybody else! i deserve it.'”
--- PD aka absolutely imbecile, 2013

If PD aka absolutely imbecile wants to call the above whining about
itself a mocking observation. That is fine with Koobee Wublee.
shrug

oh dear, so transference and denial are _also_ part of your mental
disorders?

It's called "projection". This is when a person transfers his or her own
undesireable attributes (thoughts, feelings etc.) to others. It's quite
common.

Now that you know that, ever wonder about the personal hygiene of so many
in here who are so obsessed with "Einstein Dingleberries" ?