NASA Scientist proves Holy Ka'ba Stone is semiconductor from outer space"

Old March 30th 06, 05:16 AM posted to sci.space.policy,alt.astronomy

Default NASA Scientist proves Holy Ka'ba Stone is semiconductor from outer space"

On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 13:33:13 GMT, "Jim Oberg"
wrote, in part:

Abd Al-Baset Sayyid: The British Museum announced that it possessed
three pieces of the black stone [of Mecca]. It declares that these pieces
prove that the black stone is not from our solar system.

I am amazed that some 'debunkers' would have tried to prove it was just
a plain rock - what *was* generally believed was that it was a
nickel-iron meteorite. That would have been enough to prove Mohammed had
good taste in rocks.

It is his taste in *women* that makes me feel that a call to show
respect to him is something not to be accepted with a straight face.

John Savard
http://www.quadibloc.com/index.html
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old March 30th 06, 09:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Saul Levy wrote:
One man's religion is another man's belly laugh! Robert Anson
Heinlein

Saul Levy

It is very curious though that as religions go, Islam seems to be one
that has one of the strongest holds on its followers and tends to make
them fanatics. Whatever it is about religion that makes it addictive
to the human mind is nearly perfected in Islam. Somehow it seems that
Mohammed was able to stumble upon the perfect formula, and used it
during his lifetime to control large masses of people. And after his
death, that formulated psychological control over peoples minds would
not die, but perpetuated itself. I wonder if anyone has been able to
make an objective study on how a formulated religion has so much power
over people, and some have a stronger hold than others?

Double-A

Old March 30th 06, 04:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Yeah, amazing isn't it? This tells us a lot about the followers.
Just look at WarpHole! But also look at the Afghani who gave the
mullahs the finger and got away with it!

I'm sure such studies have been done.

Saul Levy

Old March 30th 06, 05:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Double-A wrote in message
oups.com...

Saul Levy wrote:
One man's religion is another man's belly laugh! Robert Anson
Heinlein

Saul Levy

It is very curious though that as religions go, Islam seems to be one
that has one of the strongest holds on its followers and tends to make
them fanatics. Whatever it is about religion that makes it addictive
to the human mind is nearly perfected in Islam. Somehow it seems that
Mohammed was able to stumble upon the perfect formula, and used it
during his lifetime to control large masses of people. And after his
death, that formulated psychological control over peoples minds would
not die, but perpetuated itself. I wonder if anyone has been able to
make an objective study on how a formulated religion has so much power
over people, and some have a stronger hold than others?

Double-A

Double-A, first and foremost one must understand the struggle between God's
chosed people and the people who want to be God's chosen people but aren't.
It all goes back to Abraham in the Bible. Abraham's wife couldn't have
children so she told Abraham to have sex with a slave woman named Hagar, and
they produced a child named Ishmael. Later, God told Abraham that he and
Sarah would produce a son that would be the "seed" of a nation of God's
chosen people, and God made Sarah produce a son named Issac who was the
"chosen one" of God. Then the slave woman Hagar and the slave son Ismael
were sent away, because they were not the "chosen ones" of God.

Issac's family led to a nation of God's chosen people, the nation of Israel.
Ishmael's family led to a counterfit religion of people wanting to be God's
chosen people but were just counterfits and that is Islam. They cling to a
counterfit Christ figure in Mohamad, and even produced a counterfit book
(written be a Jew) called the Koran.

The struggle between God's chosen people and the counterfits will never be
resolved until Jesus Christ comes back and sets up "His Kingdom" on Earth
and puts the counterfit Islamics in their place. This struggle is
supernatural and that is why "some have a strong hold over people". If it
got down to it God's chosen people (Israel) are just as zealous as Islamics
are, and we may find out shortly when Israel bombs the **** out of Iran
before Iran has the chance to produce nuclear weapons that could destroy
Israel!

The end is near! Have a nice day, and don't worry be happy!

Honest John

Old March 31st 06, 05:57 AM posted to sci.space.policy,alt.astronomy

"John Savard" wrote
I am amazed that some 'debunkers' would have tried to prove it was just
a plain rock - what *was* generally believed was that it was a
nickel-iron meteorite. That would have been enough to prove Mohammed had
good taste in rocks.

What's so amazing that scientists would want to do science?

Farouk ElBaz (an Egyptian scientist) wrote a paper (maybe in SCIENCE) many
years ago

speculating (with some evidence) that the Mecca stone was probably a
dolomite, blackened

by time and many hands, not a meteorite. Also see R.S. Dietz and J. McHone
(1974)

Kaaba stone: Not a meteorite, probably an agate. Meteoritics 9, 173-179.

Old March 31st 06, 12:02 PM posted to sci.space.policy,alt.astronomy

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 04:57:27 GMT, "Jim Oberg"
wrote, in part:

What's so amazing that scientists would want to do science?

Actually, it isn't amazing that scientists would want to see what a
particular rock, reputed to be a meteorite, actually is.

When conclusions start coming back about semiconductors from beyond the
Solar System, however, it is natural to wonder if it is science that is
being done. Apparently, though, given your information about the
credentials of the researcher, my misgivings in _that_ area were
unwarranted.

More to the point, however, there is no massive scientific program going
on to examine every single pebble or stone on the face of the Earth. It
would be one thing if religious authorities in Sa'udi Arabia had
submitted flecks from the stone in the Ka'aba for analysis, after the
manner of the Vatican with the Shroud of Turin.

Hence, I see something else at work here besides 'doing science'. I have
no quarrel with attempting to refute Islam - but I do *not* see any
necessity to commit a desecration in order to do so.

That the stolen particles were turned over to a Muslim researcher, who
found in them evidence that the stone in the Ka'aba was even more
remarkable than anyone could have imagined - even if I am highly
skeptical about those conclusions - is, I suppose, a deserved
comeuppance.

Old March 31st 06, 12:39 PM posted to sci.space.policy,alt.astronomy

wrote, in part:

[...]

What would be so unusual if the rock were a semiconductor?

Every natural galena crystal is a semiconductor.

Remember the old crystal set radios with the crystal and the cats
whisker?

Double-A

Old March 31st 06, 06:27 PM posted to sci.space.policy,alt.astronomy

John, i think the issue here is that the original claim of
a secret investigation may be bogus, but was offered as
proof of the unusual nature of the stone. The original
speaker brought the attention on himself by making
a claim subject to verification, that so far, has not
been verified.

Old March 31st 06, 08:41 PM posted to sci.space.policy,alt.astronomy

Cursed are you, you blaspheming sun of the devil.

Matthew 4:1 Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to
be tempted by the devil. (WEB KJV WEY ASV DBY WBS YLT NAS RSV NIV)

Matthew 4:5 Then the devil took him into the holy city. He set him on
the pinnacle of the temple, (WEB KJV WEY ASV DBY WBS YLT NAS RSV NIV)

Matthew 4:8 Again, the devil took him to an exceedingly high mountain,
and showed him all the kingdoms of the world, and their glory. (WEB KJV
WEY ASV DBY WBS YLT NAS RSV NIV)

Matthew 4:11 Then the devil left him, and behold, angels came and
served him. (WEB KJV WEY ASV DBY WBS YLT NAS RSV NIV)

Matthew 9:32 As they went out, behold, they brought to him a dumb man
possessed with a devil. (KJV)

Matthew 9:33 And when the devil was cast out, the dumb spake: and the
multitudes marvelled, saying, It was never so seen in Israel. (KJV)

Matthew 11:18 For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say,
He hath a devil. (KJV)

Matthew 12:22 Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devil,
blind, and dumb: and he healed him, insomuch that the blind and dumb
both spake and saw. (KJV)

Matthew 13:39 The enemy who sowed them is the devil. The harvest is the
end of the age, and the reapers are angels. (WEB KJV WEY ASV DBY WBS
YLT NAS RSV NIV)