Never Any Alien Visits, So Far ...

Old August 4th 19, 11:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Never Any Alien Visits, So Far ...

On Saturday, August 3, 2019 at 9:00:02 PM UTC-5, Sjouke Burry wrote:
On 04.08.19 3:35, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Saturday, August 3, 2019 at 8:17:59 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, July 30, 2019 at 2:03:33 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, July 30, 2019 at 1:36:43 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, July 26, 2019 at 1:50:26 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, July 26, 2019 at 1:34:30 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Friday, July 26, 2019 at 2:43:18 PM UTC-5, casagi...wrote:

Never mind the space aliens who were here millions of years ago or will be here

millions of years from now. The space aliens who are here today would not want

to mess with a species where those in the government regularly try to kill each

other for all practical purposes.

Absolutely no evidence of alien visits - past, present or future.

As discussed at length, travel among the stars is clearly impossible. If you say is possible, then the onus is on you to demonstrate how this might be the case. I have clearly demonstrated why it is not possible.

You clearly don't have all the facts.

Facts are aliens are 285 years ahead of us.They inhabit 3 plants in their solar system.They have no Gods thus they have no hate.They don;t make wars.They don;t make H-Bombs.They are not monsters that kill each other. They do not fear death.They live as long as they want,and never want when living.Bert

If humankind had love in their heart they would help each other.No Gods would mean no wars.No wars no army navy costs.Well I've posted this for 27 years.I lost,and reality is GOPers won. They call me a commie.Ha Ha Ha Bert

Bert, we have been in wars just as often under Democrats as under the GOP. And who are topping off their nuclear war capabilities more than anyone, Russia, China, and North Korea, three countries that have sworn off their belief in gods! Your arguments don't hold water!

Double-A

I can hold my water.Did I not do away with my cathater. I just do not like a rabbi that can walk on water Make red wine from water,or bring a dead man back to life. It all sounds like a "bobbie mice".No reality to this BS.Bert

Recorded history.

Correction: Recorded fantasy.

Eye witness accounts by thousands.
Old August 4th 19, 06:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Sunday, August 4, 2019 at 12:28:27 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, July 30, 2019 at 4:28:39 PM UTC-7, a425couple wrote:
On 7/26/2019 7:21 AM, wrote:

What if the aliens are a very long lived, and patient species.

All life forms we've observed ( and there's been many millions ) have the reasonable life spans as we've observed. Anything very much longer and evolution among many other functions would not operate.

Their 'starships' are very reliable and follow all the rules
we know.

"all the rules we know" would preclude practical travel among the stars as I've said. Distance = Speed x Time All confirmed by the inarguable fact that we are never visited by aliens.

They regularly look in to all solar systems.
They were last here one million years ago and saw nothing
they were particularly interested in. They will probably
look us over again in about nine million more years.

Ridiculous suppositions.

Will any species that is interesting be alive here then?

"nine million" is a mere "flash in the pan" in terms of evolution.

Yes, indeed.
Do you think humans as a species will still be doing
fine in 10,000 years? Or 100,000?

They can not last more than 285 years,Microbes will see to it.Bert

It has been ten million years and the microbes have not gotten the best of us

yet. I think most of them are our friends.
Old August 4th 19, 11:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, August 3, 2019 at 6:35:18 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
[...]

Aliens live in Hollywood.They like pretty young girls.Its the way of the world so don't fight it. Bert
Old August 5th 19, 12:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Sunday, August 4, 2019 at 5:40:19 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

The world is the walking dead.