Everything is Pulsing

Old April 29th 14, 07:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Everything is Pulsing

Proof "EVERYTHING HAS A WAVE. I know why that is reality.I know how "ACTION OVER DISTANCE WORKS." I know how to measure "PARTICLE SPIN OVER DISTANCE" "I know "WHY PHOTONS NEVER CHANGE SPEED OF c" I know hydrogen can be made heavier,BUT NEVER DECAY" TreBert
Old April 29th 14, 07:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Tuesday, April 29, 2014 11:10:02 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Proof "EVERYTHING HAS A WAVE. I know why that is reality.I know how "ACTION OVER DISTANCE WORKS." I know how to measure "PARTICLE SPIN OVER DISTANCE" "I know "WHY PHOTONS NEVER CHANGE SPEED OF c" I know hydrogen can be made heavier,BUT NEVER DECAY" TreBert

Indeed, aether is a dark/clear pushing force, much like all other waves. Just ask contributor mpc755.
Old May 1st 14, 08:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rocky[_2_]

"G=EMC^2TreBert" wrote in message
Proof "EVERYTHING HAS A WAVE. I know why that is reality.I know how "ACTION
OVER DISTANCE WORKS." I know how to measure "PARTICLE SPIN OVER DISTANCE" "I
know "WHY PHOTONS NEVER CHANGE SPEED OF c" I know hydrogen can be made
heavier,BUT NEVER DECAY" TreBert

But is the "WAVE" FM or AM or both?

Old May 2nd 14, 12:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Thursday, May 1, 2014 12:12:53 PM UTC-7, Rocky wrote:
"G=EMC^2TreBert" wrote in message

Proof "EVERYTHING HAS A WAVE. I know why that is reality.I know how "ACTION

OVER DISTANCE WORKS." I know how to measure "PARTICLE SPIN OVER DISTANCE" "I

know "WHY PHOTONS NEVER CHANGE SPEED OF c" I know hydrogen can be made

heavier,BUT NEVER DECAY" TreBert

But is the "WAVE" FM or AM or both?

It's mostly circular and entangled, cloaked as aether.
Old May 2nd 14, 03:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"G=EMC^2TreBert" wrote in message

Proof "EVERYTHING HAS A WAVE. I know why that is reality.I know how
"ACTION OVER DISTANCE WORKS." I know how to measure "PARTICLE SPIN
OVER DISTANCE" "I know "WHY PHOTONS NEVER CHANGE SPEED OF c" I know
hydrogen can be made heavier,BUT NEVER DECAY" TreBert

*** You clueless bum ... the only thing that's "pulsing" is
your head after a long night of swilling Black Label Beer,
you sorry putz, and the only thing that's "spinning" is
your alcohol soaked head.

Old May 6th 14, 02:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Tuesday, April 29, 2014 11:10:02 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Proof "EVERYTHING HAS A WAVE. I know why that is reality.I know how "ACTION OVER DISTANCE WORKS." I know how to measure "PARTICLE SPIN OVER DISTANCE" "I know "WHY PHOTONS NEVER CHANGE SPEED OF c" I know hydrogen can be made heavier,BUT NEVER DECAY" TreBert

Waves come in every length,and that means both am and fm. Radio waves longest and gamma,x-ray short QM waves I know and posted how they are created.I know communications over QM space works. That wasNewtons big bug-a-bo.Einstein gave me a hint. TreBert
Old May 6th 14, 02:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Tuesday, April 29, 2014 11:10:02 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Proof "EVERYTHING HAS A WAVE. I know why that is reality.I know how "ACTION OVER DISTANCE WORKS." I know how to measure "PARTICLE SPIN OVER DISTANCE" "I know "WHY PHOTONS NEVER CHANGE SPEED OF c" I know hydrogen can be made heavier,BUT NEVER DECAY" TreBert

Working on a way how to prove neutrinos are a wave partical.How it has to be the tinyest of all vibrations. Can not be measured,All the neutrinos that left the Sun as youread this could go through the head of a pin with more room than an electron going from Sun to Earth. That in relation to size is reality. Get the picture. TreBert
Old May 6th 14, 03:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"G=EMC^2TreBert" wrote in message

On Tuesday, April 29, 2014 11:10:02 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Proof "EVERYTHING HAS A WAVE. I know why that is reality.I know how
"ACTION OVER DISTANCE WORKS." I know how to measure "PARTICLE SPIN
OVER DISTANCE" "I know "WHY PHOTONS NEVER CHANGE SPEED OF c" I know
hydrogen can be made heavier,BUT NEVER DECAY" TreBert

Working on a way how to prove neutrinos are a wave partical.How it has
to be the tinyest of all vibrations. Can not be measured,All the
neutrinos that left the Sun as youread this could go through the head
of a pin with more room than an electron going from Sun to Earth.
That in relation to size is reality. Get the picture. TreBert

*** I bet you dream up all this nonsense while sitting on the
****ter, recuperating from yet another beer toot ...

Old May 7th 14, 05:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 5/6/2014 9:15 AM, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

Waves come in every length,and that means both am and fm. Radio
waves
longest and gamma,x-ray short QM waves I know and posted how they are
created.

Nothing is ever created in our universe.
1st year physics students know this.

How come you don't?

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old May 9th 14, 07:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Tuesday, April 29, 2014 11:10:02 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Proof "EVERYTHING HAS A WAVE. I know why that is reality.I know how "ACTION OVER DISTANCE WORKS." I know how to measure "PARTICLE SPIN OVER DISTANCE" "I know "WHY PHOTONS NEVER CHANGE SPEED OF c" I know hydrogen can be made heavier,BUT NEVER DECAY" TreBert

Everything given time evolves.There is no such thing a a place withnothing in it. TreBert