Is Energy Conserved in the QM Realm?

Old December 29th 11, 01:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default Is Energy Conserved in the QM Realm?

Feynman told us tiny and big can have different laws. So Im thinking
Casimir plates. Two plates parallel to each other stay stationary(they
lack no charge) However they are pushed together by the fact that
space is not empty ,but is full of virtual particles such as
electrons,and positrons annihilating each other.So I can say
conservation of energy law does not fit in the quantum realm.As it
fits in our Macro realm. I know what answers imperial thinkers have on
this ,but its a fudge. TreBert
Old December 29th 11, 07:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
David Staup

"G=EMC^2" wrote in message
Feynman told us tiny and big can have different laws. So Im thinking
Casimir plates. Two plates parallel to each other stay stationary(they
lack no charge) However they are pushed together by the fact that
space is not empty ,but is full of virtual particles such as
electrons,and positrons annihilating each other.So I can say
conservation of energy law does not fit in the quantum realm.As it
fits in our Macro realm. I know what answers imperial thinkers have on
this ,but its a fudge. TreBert

the only fudge is in your crainium!

no energy is "lost" due to the cashimir effect, dufus.

Old January 2nd 12, 07:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Dec 28 2011, 8:20*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
Feynman told us tiny and big can have different laws. *So Im thinking
Casimir plates. Two plates parallel to each other stay stationary(they
lack no charge) However they are pushed together by the fact that
space is not empty ,but is full of virtual particles such as
electrons,and positrons annihilating each other.So I can say
conservation of energy law does not fit in the quantum realm.As it
fits in our Macro realm. I know what answers imperial thinkers have on
this ,but its a fudge. *TreBert

Quantum realm is a frenzy,chaos,virtual particles and wasted energy.
If we lived in this mic ro-scopic realm we would find relativity so
weird. Reality is its all relative O ya Get the picture yet TreBert