Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old June 24th 08, 07:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

Default Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

On Jun 24, 5:33*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Weather staying the same *73F at 8am and high of 90 at 5pm *Yesterday['s
scattered storms dropped 4 inches of rain in some areas. * * * *Homes
now taking down sale signs and changing them to "rent" *Men are going
house to house looking for odd jobs. Its so very sad. * * * *Bert

Sun is back here, but temperatures expected to stay in the 70's.
Could be hotter later in the week. Fairly cold last night on the park
bench, but at least dry. I don't see how we can avoid a full
depression the way things have gone. The stock market is back to
testing its lows. Once it gets down by 20%, a bear market will be
declared.

Double-A

Old June 24th 08, 11:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Evolution ( i.e. our society ) is ageist and sexist.

Double- The bank foreclosures on working families have made sure they
will stay on the streets. It is a bank double whammy. Not only lost
their home but there good credit. Without good credit you are ****ed.
Landlords don't rent unless they are sure you can pay. Its banks with
the help of politicians that are burying our America. Bert

Old June 25th 08, 10:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_29_]

Default How bad was crime during the depression ?

Speaking of “ Men going house to house looking for odd jobs. ”,

How bad was crime during the depression ?
Bad times turn honest men into criminals.

Old June 25th 08, 07:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

OK I'm late It was 74F at 4am Its raining heavy at 2pm and its only
81F Not A GOOD BEACH DAY AND LOTS OF LIGHTNING Progress
Energy is turning to "Florida Public Service Commission to OK a big
increase in its monthly bills. The Mafia own both progress Energy,and
put together FPSC to regulate it (oh Ya) Mary Bane should go to jail.
She was appointed by the Godfather to regulate his utility
companies(both water aND ELECTRIC The Godfather likes to give
what he owns very official names here in Florida. But if you all go to
your computers and look up "Florida Public Service Commission(FPSC) it
is not a Florida government run agency. Its just a way of the Mafia
republican party to con the public that it is. Get the picture?
Yesterdays news has Progress Energy to start charging 10% more on its
monthly bills to figure out how it can go green.(oh Ya) Mary Bane will
OK that as she will OK Progress Energy to start charging 18% more
because China has made American coAL MORE EXPENSIVE. Oh yA Progress
Energies boilers are heated by coal Mary Bane will not go after
Progress Energy that found it over charging to the tune of $146,000,000
because she was cut in on that money Go figure Mafia+ republican
party = Florida Gov Bert

Old June 25th 08, 08:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Jeff I am not afraid to say I had to stAY alive to survive the great
depression by stealing. Had I not stole bananas I might not be writing
this;.Guns at that spacetime were used to rob banks,and not people like
today. No one stole metal. Bums stole shoes. The other day Jeff I had
60 bucks worth of food stolen out of the back of my van,and had a good
laugh over it. It made up for all the food I stole during the
depression. I'll put it down as natures balancing act. To steal food
from a person that can afford to buy it is OK by my ethics. To steal
food to stay alive is good. Why not? bert

Old June 25th 08, 09:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Jun 24, 3:57*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double- *The bank foreclosures on working families have made sure they
will stay on the streets. It is a bank double whammy. Not only lost
their home but there good credit. Without *good credit you are ****ed.
Landlords don't rent unless they are sure you can pay. *Its banks with
the help of politicians that are burying our America. * Bert

Will things be any different when Obama is President?

Double-A

Old June 26th 08, 02:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_29_]

Default Swapping a longer life for a faster one.

Thanks for the crime stories ( spaning 80 years ).
Like me, many eat ( drink and / or drug ) to feel better,
thus harming their long-term health.

Society as a whole does the same thing, it over-consumes,
swapping a longer life for a faster one.

Old June 26th 08, 04:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_29_]

Default Florida Legislature's regulatory expansion and deregulation.

“ ‘ Florida Public Service Commission ’ ( FPSC )
is not a Florida government run agency. ”, you say ..
“ Not quite true. ”, I reply .. quoting from www.PSC.State.FL.US :

“ The Public Service Commission was originally created to regulate
the railroad industry in Florida.

The PSC, -- created by the Florida Legislature in 1887,
was originally called the Florida Railroad Commission.

The primary purpose of the Commission was the regulation of
railroad passenger and freight rates and operations.

-- The Legislature abolished the Commission in 1891,
but re-established it in 1897.

As Florida's population grew and its industry base diversified,
-- the Legislature conferred upon the Commission
additional responsibilities.

These ever changing charges include periods of
both regulatory expansion and deregulation.

Regulatory authority over various industries began as follows:

* 1911 Telephone & Telegraph
* 1929 Motor Carrier Transportation
* 1951 Investor-Owned Electrics

* 1952 Natural Gas
* 1959 Water and Wastewater
* 1972 Airlines

In 1974 -- the Legislature gave the Commission
rate structure jurisdiction over
municipal and rural cooperative electric utilities.

Due to deregulation,
the Commission lost jurisdiction over airlines in 1978.

In 1980, motor carriers were deregulated;
five years later, railroads were deregulated.

The Commission received safety jurisdiction over
-- all electric utilities in 1986.

And in 1995, -- legislation was approved allowing
competition for local exchange telephone service. ”.

Old June 26th 08, 02:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-A I'm afraid all the years of Bush will make it near impossible
for Obama to make any big changes. The FBI and CIA have been stacked.
The courts have been stacked from the top down. Florida's republican
Mafia virus has spread through out the land. How does this relate to
Oregon? You told me Severn Trent was thrown out of Seattle That can't
happen here in Florida Bert PS Obama will be elected but never make
it to the White House. He will be shot in back of his head.

Old June 26th 08, 02:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Jeff I knew you would look up FPSC (you are a computer whiz kid) FPSC
director knows me well (Mary Bane). She gets her pay check from Severn
Trent Mafia. It sounds so official starting off with "Florida Public"
Hmmm Every one thinks its a Florida gov. agency,and its not. It is run
by Severn Trent,and utilities like Progress Energy so they can
fraudulently bill and use FPSC to be above the law. Its such a scam.
Its such con No one can touch or say a word against FPSC if they do
they can end up with no water or electricity. How well I know that
Bert