Surprise! Jupiter has a new red spot.

Old March 3rd 06, 07:22 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur

Default Surprise! Jupiter has a new red spot.

Sam Wormley wrote:
NASA Science News for March 3, 2006

Backyard astronomers, grab your telescopes.
Jupiter is growing a new red spot.

FULL STORY at
http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2....htm?list89139

Find out about the Science@NASA Podcast feed at
http://science.nasa.gov/podcast.htm .

My apologies to the newsgroup--I hadn't intended attaching
an image to this posting... that was meant for a long list
of students.
Old March 3rd 06, 08:02 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur

"Sam Wormley" wrote in message
Sam Wormley wrote:
NASA Science News for March 3, 2006

Backyard astronomers, grab your telescopes.
Jupiter is growing a new red spot.

FULL STORY at
http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2....htm?list89139

Find out about the Science@NASA Podcast feed at
http://science.nasa.gov/podcast.htm .

My apologies to the newsgroup--I hadn't intended attaching
an image to this posting... that was meant for a long list
of students.

What kind of students?

Old March 4th 06, 01:14 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur

On Fri, 03 Mar 2006 19:22:23 GMT, Sam Wormley
wrote:

Sam Wormley wrote:
NASA Science News for March 3, 2006

Backyard astronomers, grab your telescopes.
Jupiter is growing a new red spot.

FULL STORY at
http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2....htm?list89139

Find out about the Science@NASA Podcast feed at
http://science.nasa.gov/podcast.htm .

My apologies to the newsgroup--I hadn't intended attaching
an image to this posting... that was meant for a long list
of students.

No problem, sir. I'd much rather see an occasional image than the
other 95% crap that gets posted in SAA these days.

CSG
Old March 4th 06, 01:28 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur

Sam Wormley wrote:
Sam Wormley wrote:
NASA Science News for March 3, 2006

Backyard astronomers, grab your telescopes.
Jupiter is growing a new red spot.

that's pretty cool.

rat
~( );

Spot at 20 (Forwarded) Andrew Yee News 0 March 2nd 06 04:05 PM
Jupiter Events ( December 2003 ) Brendan DJ Murphy UK Astronomy 0 November 30th 03 12:36 PM
Jupiter Events (November 2003) Brendan DJ Murphy UK Astronomy 0 November 3rd 03 06:43 PM
Incontrovertible Evidence Cash Astronomy Misc 1 August 24th 03 07:22 PM
Incontrovertible Evidence Cash Amateur Astronomy 6 August 24th 03 07:22 PM