Bill Vorce:

Old July 17th 05, 05:43 AM
Doink

Sounds to me like you are always looking for the cheapest way to go but are
never happy with the outcome.

Doink

"jerry warner" wrote in message
The man is just totally unreliable, after multiple bothched transactions
going back years. He has cost us hundreds of dollars in botched
transactions
or "jury-rigged scopes" (on his end). The man is ..... a risk!

What provokes me this time is he didnt just screw me up but a whole
project

involving others. I warned everyone we couldnt rely on this fellow and now
Bill has done it again!

I am convinced at this point Vorce really doesnt care. He is so ready to
blame others and never will take any personal responsibility for anything
HE himself has done .... he's a burden I just will not carry any longer.

I dont know. Maybe Bill Vorce is some kind of genius and just cant
understand
simple concepts like "cat" and "dog" .... "screw type filter cell" ... "10
inch
newtonian" .... "2inch not 1.25" .... "cat runs up hill, not down hill"

We just cant afford his genius any longer.
Jerry Warner

Ed T wrote:

"jerry warner" wrote in message
Thanks once again Bill.

I had a few transactions with him years ago, he was great to deal with.

Ed T.

Old July 17th 05, 06:14 AM
G.T.

"jerry warner" wrote in message
another moron -----
Jerry

A top-poster calling someone a moron. How ironic.

Greg

"G.T." wrote:

"John Steinberg" wrote in message
Darn, my kook meter just pegged to red.

Based upon a number of factors, some intuitive, some investigative,
some involving complex language algorithms, common sense, pattern
recognition and header examination, a finely tuned BS detector and
other proprietary tools at my disposal, I am 94.3% convinced that
"Jean Dorsey" is actually a jerry warner sock puppet.

Obviously.

Greg

Old July 17th 05, 06:16 AM
G.T.

"jerry warner" wrote in message
well you would be wrong .... asshole! Jean Dorsey (was) a certified member
of the Cedar Amat Astronomers.

And exactly how many times has Jean Dorsey posted to s.a.a? Once? Give it
up already.

Why dont you troll elsewhere, ....!

Who are you? Another businessman?

What does being a businessman have to do with figuring out you're off your
rocker?

Greg

John Steinberg wrote:

Darn, my kook meter just pegged to red.

Based upon a number of factors, some intuitive, some investigative,
some involving complex language algorithms, common sense, pattern
recognition and header examination, a finely tuned BS detector and
other proprietary tools at my disposal, I am 94.3% convinced that
"Jean Dorsey" is actually a jerry warner sock puppet.

For the record I will note that I have never had any business or
personal dealings whatsoever with Bill Vorce or jerry warner.

However, I have read many jerry warner postings, here on s.a.a., over
many years, and I am also 94.3% convinced that he's a few fries short
of a Happy Meal.

He could also be the sanest most upstanding gentleman on earth.

I don't know, but I do know what I have witnessed and examined and it's
not looking great for you, jerry or Jean or whoever may next rise in
support of jerry's claims.

Old July 17th 05, 06:33 AM
T.T.

You don't have to read down any further.
I just felt like top-posting.
I assure you, there is no point reading down any further.
If you have got this far, you have read all that I wanted you to read.
Truly, this is all that there is.
You don't believe me, do you. You will scroll down no matter what.

Old July 17th 05, 02:07 PM

Hello Scoop 8^)

I've never posted to saa before this, but I have purchased from
Telescope Warehouse. Bill's a nice guy and a trustworthy fellow to do
business with.
Unlike some other predators I've had the displeasure of throwing away
money to.

Excuse the intrusion but the 5000 members of Yahoo Nexstar Group
(which you founded as you may well remember) would be pleased and
honored
if you dropped by to say hi. More than pleased actually, ecstatic!!!

warm regards,

Frank D
Colorado

Old July 17th 05, 06:05 PM
Phil C

The only asshole here seems to be YOU. I have seen no details. Just
ranting. And myself, like many others that I know, have had good
dealings with Bill. In phone conversations and dealings he has always
been scrupulously honest.

He deals in used parts a lot. You may have had incorrect expectations
along these lines. But that is no reason to attack him. In my
experience he has always made things right.

Any problem you had was no doubt centered in an inability to use the
parts properly or maybe you were expecting the "deal of a lifetime" but
it turned out to be exactly as advertised.

Get over it. You are showing your immaturity and lack of common sense.
Do you have something against businessmen??? You have a bunch of
personal problems and are probably not worth my time writing this.
But I just cant stand by and let an idiot take potshots. Businesses
are in business to make money. Is this a foreign concept to you??
The value added by Bill is that he collects, stores and catalogs the
used parts for you. This is worth money and he should be paid for
it.

So knock off the crap and find youself a good psychiatrist.

Phil C.

Old July 17th 05, 06:10 PM
Phil C

Hi John

Long time no communicate.

I HAVE done business with Bill (not recently) and he is one of the good
guys. Your "kook meter" sounds pretty good to me. This clown has a
personal problem and likes an audience.

Phil Chambers

Old July 17th 05, 10:25 PM

I 100% agree with Phil.

I have dealt with Bill Vorce for about the past ten years or so
and have even been to his house in Las Vegas to pick up an ETX
hard case when I was passing through several years ago. I have
found him to always be polite, ethical and prompt. I have never
had an order screwed up or received something that wasn't exactly
as it was described before the sale.

In my RoboScope and ScopeMounts Yahoo groups (1,600+ and
1,700+ members respectively), Bill gets mentioned about once a
week as a source for telescope parts and the feedback there on
Bill has been 100% positive. Not even ONE negative post from
anyone doing business with Bill.

Whoever this Jerry character is, he leads me to suspect that he once
tried to rip off Bill and failed. Now he is trying to use the patented
Hairy Semen (a.k.a. Hairy Shytbird) sock puppet technique of winning
enemies and offending people.

Luzer.

-Christopher Erickson

Old July 18th 05, 03:05 AM
Bill Peterson

Seems like the way to go for some folks on Amart is "survival of the
cheapest".... it definitely ISN'T the place to make serious $, that's for
sure. Time and time again the same stuff appears on Ebay and brings much
higher numbers.

BP

Old July 18th 05, 03:51 AM
Mark S. Holden

Bill Peterson wrote:

Seems like the way to go for some folks on Amart is "survival of the
cheapest".... it definitely ISN'T the place to make serious $, that's for
sure. Time and time again the same stuff appears on Ebay and brings much
higher numbers.

BP

Exotic items don't turn up on ebay nearly as often as on Astromart
because frankly, there just aren't enough buyers for that sort of item
there.