Earth to Honorable Commander Pros Request Darla Mission Update-NightbatCalling

Old April 27th 05, 11:25 AM
nightbat

Default Earth to Honorable Commander Pros Request Darla Mission Update-NightbatCalling

nightbat wrote

Honorable Commander Pros, I nightbat duly request Darla
mission update and short comm. silence lifting for assurance of hers and
Sil's safety. This is nightbat calling, please come in, I am
respectfully requesting Galactic Council mission special permission for
mission relayed Earth update. Please forgive any unauthorized relayed
comm. data transfer by mission appointees and further confirm their in
route safety, humble Earth Officer elect nightbat calling, please come
in, over.

Earth Respectfully Yours,
over and out
the nightbat
Old April 27th 05, 12:21 PM
Bee

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Honorable Commander Pros, I nightbat duly request Darla
mission update and short comm. silence lifting for assurance of hers and
Sil's safety. This is nightbat calling, please come in, I am
respectfully requesting Galactic Council mission special permission for
mission relayed Earth update. Please forgive any unauthorized relayed
comm. data transfer by mission appointees and further confirm their in
route safety, humble Earth Officer elect nightbat calling, please come
in, over.

Earth Respectfully Yours,
over and out
the nightbat

Hello ..

This is "Lonely Whale" here ..
Even though forbidden. I was forced by Dr. Grabbersnatch to eat all
Honourable Commander Pros.

You can be sure that at a later date I will Puke ..
at the distaste of the sob -ordinance within my inner worlds that twist
between my lungs .
Airy! You can be sure I will spit them out in time for them to have memory
erased and the slime to be absorbed into their skin.
I sense that I was "used" as a pawn to be starved in the FIRST place just as
to DANGLE the lively bait so as I would swallow them all as "whole" and
devour their memory box in the main quarters up stairs. yet also to now
realise that I was USED for undue course just so as my special "slime" would
be carefully inserted into different departments with each and every one of
them with hidden chip minnie micro chips made out of cellular, micro
"sleesh! ..

Please don't blame me if you become exposed to Dr Grabbersnatch's world of
the "Other-SIDE" ..

I wasn't even a knight .. Just a mere PAWN ..

They shall return .. But beware! My waking DREAM has passed all evidence
onto my censor of whom has decided to befriend me.

Have pity and adhere to what I say.

Old April 27th 05, 08:43 PM
Pros Pere

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Honorable Commander Pros, I nightbat duly request Darla
mission update and short comm. silence lifting for assurance of hers and
Sil's safety. This is nightbat calling, please come in, I am
respectfully requesting Galactic Council mission special permission for
mission relayed Earth update. Please forgive any unauthorized relayed
comm. data transfer by mission appointees and further confirm their in
route safety, humble Earth Officer elect nightbat calling, please come
in, over.

Earth Respectfully Yours,
over and out
the nightbat

At last I can answer you Nightbat, since Bee finally puked me up.

Darla's reports continue to filter in through Sil's relay station.
Which is a little odd, since Sil has missed the last two report-ins.
No cause for concern, though, as Sil has pulled this before.
Silouen gets so focused sometimes that she forgets to report.
At least we know her vessel, "The Nightbat", is still functioning and that
Darla is close enough to Andromeda to begin feeling the edge resistance.
So at this point, Andromeda ceases to resolve as a galaxy for Darla, and
begins to look more and more like the Milky Way does to us (viewing it from
the inside of the galaxy).

Darla continues to be in awe of the Triangulum galaxy.
There was a definite near-"collision" between Andromeda and Triangulum a few
hundred million years ago.
The two are presently separating at breakneck speed.

Also, Darla has investigated three of Andromeda's satellite galaxies and
found lifeforms similar to that found in the Magellanic Clouds.
So we do expect her to find sapient lifeforms within the major galactic
wheel.
We should know in a few days.
Our continual gratitude for your continued existence!

Pere

Old April 28th 05, 12:13 AM
Twittering One

"Triangulum location or NOT ~ Know ~ !
Right's still right, wrong's
Still wrong."
~ Folly

"Simple
As that ~ !"
~ Twittering

"We fly
The Ether Patrol ~ !!! ~"
~ Twittering LSTOO & Folly IAG

Old April 28th 05, 12:53 AM
Twittering One

Old April 28th 05, 12:55 AM
Twittering One

Old April 28th 05, 02:06 AM
Double-A

Twittering One wrote:
"Triangulum location or NOT ~ Know ~ !
Right's still right, wrong's
Still wrong."
~ Folly

"Simple
As that ~ !"
~ Twittering

"We fly
The Ether Patrol ~ !!! ~"
~ Twittering LSTOO & Folly IAG

"Cold-hearted orb that rules the night
Removes the colours from our sight,
Red is grey and yellow white
But we decide which is right
And which is an illusion.

And which is an illusion???"

- Moody Blues

Double-A

Old April 28th 05, 04:28 AM
Twittering One

"'Cold-hearted orb that rules the night
Removes the colours from our sight,
Red is grey and yellow white
But we decide which is right
And which is an illusion.

And which is an illusion???'
~ Moody Blues
~ Double-A

"Well my friend Jane
Used to say,
About anyone who hurt or harmed
Her ~

'You don't exist anymore.'

Today,
Jane seems happy,
Is happily married,
Owns lots of Real Estate.

Perhaps she knows how
To recognize illusion."
~ Twittering

Old April 28th 05, 04:33 AM
Dr. David Tholen, Ph.D.

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Honorable Commander Pros, I nightbat duly request Darla
mission update and short comm. silence lifting for assurance of hers

and
Sil's safety. This is nightbat calling, please come in, I am
respectfully requesting Galactic Council mission special permission

for
mission relayed Earth update. Please forgive any unauthorized relayed
comm. data transfer by mission appointees and further confirm their

in
route safety, humble Earth Officer elect nightbat calling, please

come
in, over.

Earth Respectfully Yours,
over and out
the nightbat

What does this have to do with astronomy, fruitbat?

Old April 28th 05, 05:46 AM
Double-A

Twittering One wrote:
"'Cold-hearted orb that rules the night