Aplogies for "Mad" Bill Pal m er's annoying usenet behaviour.

Old October 26th 03, 01:23 AM
Orval Fairbairn

Default Aplogies for "Mad" Bill Pal m er's annoying usenet behaviour.

In article ,
"Twinkles" wrote:

Please excuse this intrusion on your newsgroup, but I would like to take the
time to apologise
for any annoying messages you may have received from Mad Bill Pal m er that
were signed with
my name. He is no longer associated with me, my alliances lie elsewhere, but
the conniving old
fool thinks that he can get away with posts of a very dubious, boring,
non-sensical nature by
pretending that they came from me. Any post purportedly coming from me but
sent from Mad Bill
Pal m er's usenet address are false, forgeries designed to create a
difficulties regarding my
career as a writer and usenet entertainer/performance artist.

Bill is a delusional man, completely out of touch with reality, a man who has
not a trace of creative
or artistic ability, a man who is impossible to reason with as he has no
discernable intellect. He actually
claims that he lives in an imaginary room above a usenet newsgroup!

Then he would fit right in with the likes of Johnny Bob, Webbie and Bill
MulCahy. Your description of Mr. Palmer sounds just like these three.
Old October 26th 03, 06:09 AM
Norvin Adams III

Jimmy The Chimp says that for 20 bananas he will talk only if we can offer
him protection from Sammy The Snake.

"Orval Fairbairn" wrote in message
news ...