What if? (on the resistance of Space)

Old January 9th 08, 04:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default What if? (on the resistance of Space)

What if this space resistance of energy moving through it creates mass?
Gives a photon its particle. What if space makes a field that creates a
path which all particles must move through? What my thinking is trying
to do is do away with the Higgs particle and use space as the creator of
mass. If my theory is correct no Higgs is needed,and that means it will
never come into existence by that large Hadron Collider. I'd bet my
life I'm right about this. Bert

Old January 9th 08, 05:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
What if this space resistance of energy moving through it creates mass?
Gives a photon its particle. What if space makes a field that creates a
path which all particles must move through? What my thinking is trying
to do is do away with the Higgs particle and use space as the creator of
mass. If my theory is correct no Higgs is needed,and that means it will
never come into existence by that large Hadron Collider. I'd bet my
life I'm right about this. Bert

In my view, the only resistance to anything moving through space is the
space fabric. That is, the stuff that holds planets and moons and stars in
place, which spaceships must somehow break away from.

Old January 9th 08, 05:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Mark I can find no fault with your thinking. It runs along what I have
posted. Even my space foreshortning theory fits well with space having a
structural fabric(web of gravity) Bert

Old January 9th 08, 05:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus Saul Depressed today so I'll answer your question truthfully.
My life is worthless,and that is reality Sad but true. Bert

Old January 9th 08, 09:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff☠Relf

Default Life is so very short, but sweeter all the more.

You ( Bert ) wrote:
“ My life is worthless, and that is reality Sad but true. ”.

Some people go to plays, concerts, movies,
dine in fancy restaurants, watch DVDs/cable, make love, etc.

Me... I read Bert's posts,
sending me off to other parts of UseNet and the Web.
Unfortunately, that means I'm pestering you too much.

For me, life is so very short, but sweeter all the more.

Old January 9th 08, 11:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus Saul When you use doubt you are being kind. My brain is working
OK I can still find my car in Wal-Mart's parking lot. True I have out
lived Einstein. I'm more knowledgeable after all he never had todays
great accelerators. He did not eat MSP. We do relate to each other in
three ways. We are kind,clever,and think hypothetically Fire away. I
doubt that you will agree,but its reality Go figure Bert

Old January 10th 08, 12:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Jan 9, 3:40*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Cactus Saul * When you use doubt you are being kind. My brain is working
OK *I can still find my car in Wal-Mart's parking lot. *True I have out
lived Einstein. *I'm more knowledgeable after all he never had todays
great accelerators. He did not eat MSP. We do relate to each other in
three ways. We are kind,clever,and think hypothetically * Fire away. I
doubt that you will agree,but its reality *Go figure * Bert

Does Wal-Mart have a great books section with lots of Einstein books?

Double-A

Old January 10th 08, 12:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Exactly what I thought, BEERTbrain! Take a pill.

Saul Levy

Old January 10th 08, 01:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-A Never bought books at Wal-Mart. Have not bought a book in 35
years. Sunbeam and I are going to start writing together again(we wrote
Stepping stones together" She has great writing skills,and I have a
great imagination. Bert