SkyTools 3

Old February 5th 09, 12:29 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
Philippe HAAKE

Default SkyTools 3

Hello,

I would like to tell you, that the new version of SkyTools is now
available.

For me it is the best and the most complete software on the market,
and if I should have only one soft in my PC, it will be without any
doubt SkyTools.

The new version is really GREAT....

Have a look at http://www.skyhound.com/st3.htmlV to see how powerfull
it is....

I love it, and I'm sure you'll love it too.....

Best Greetings From SWITZERLAND
Philippe HAAKE

http://www.jeux-nature.net/photosnature/

http://astrosurf.com/skylover/
beruberu AT jeux-nature.net

Old February 11th 09, 10:07 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
Rob Pollard

"Philippe HAAKE" wrote in message
Hello,

I would like to tell you, that the new version of SkyTools is now
available.

For me it is the best and the most complete software on the market,
and if I should have only one soft in my PC, it will be without any
doubt SkyTools.

The new version is really GREAT....

Have a look at http://www.skyhound.com/st3.htmlV to see how powerfull
it is....

I love it, and I'm sure you'll love it too.....

Best Greetings From SWITZERLAND
Philippe HAAKE

http://www.jeux-nature.net/photosnature/

http://astrosurf.com/skylover/
beruberu AT jeux-nature.net

I've had version 2 for a long time and for visual observing it beat all the
competition hands down. It's scope simulated views are super accurate and
even for CCD imaging allowed me to put faint objects on the CCD chip just by
using the finder-scope.

Upgrading to 3 for me will be a no brainer.

--
RobP
http://www.ccdastro.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Old March 8th 09, 11:26 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
RMOLLISE

On Feb 11, 5:07*pm, "Rob Pollard" wrote:

Upgrading to 3 for me will be a no brainer.

--
RobPhttp://www.ccdastro.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/http://ancientarmies.spaces.live.com/blog/- Hide quoted text -

I loved version 2 so much I was skeptical about upgrading to 3, but
not that I have...man am I happy.

;-)

SkyTools 3 Philippe HAAKE Amateur Astronomy 6 February 10th 09 10:41 AM
SkyTools 3 Philippe HAAKE Astronomy Misc 8 February 7th 09 01:35 PM
Skytools 2 [email protected] Amateur Astronomy 4 February 20th 05 01:12 AM
SkyTools Pete Lawrence UK Astronomy 4 February 5th 05 12:48 AM
Skytools 2 and CD Peter Amateur Astronomy 14 October 21st 04 03:56 PM