ASTRO: 20RC

Old April 14th 07, 06:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
KLM[_13_]

Default ASTRO: 20RC

George Normandin wrote:

"KLM" wrote
as nice as your superb work.

Thanks!

Hopefully we can raise enough $$ to keep the place open and it will clear
up sometime soon so we can use the thing!

George N

BTW George I didnt get back about the Roper because - - -
long long sad story. Its in the hands of a club member who wont
simply take it out of the box and give the model & serial number.
We gave this $19k camera to the club 8 years ago and it sat.
Finally I begged: "sell it or use it". The whole matter is stalled
and Im none to happy about it, for the club's sake, but nothing
I can do except smile (and grit my teeth). When/if it pops back
out I will renew the search for drivers. Thanks in the meantime
in any event. I didnt forget it.
Jerry

Old April 14th 07, 07:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
George Normandin[_1_]

"KLM" wrote
We had one clear warmish day .......... sometime last year!
That is how it seems. Two, no three weeks of cold, rain,
snow! .......

My current weather forecast is for 20+ inches of heavy wet snow....... time
to re-process those old images and clean the equipment!

George N

Old April 14th 07, 08:48 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Stefan Lilge

Geroge,

you look good in front of this nice scope :-)

Stefan

"George Normandin" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Not much imaging with endless snow falling, so here's a pic of me and the
Kopernik Observatory 20-inch RC (taken by Alan Chen).

George N