Press briefing on alleged Apollo secrets

Old November 1st 07, 07:58 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.policy
BradGuth

Default Today's National Press Club event: "NASA Cover-Ups Continue" by Hoagland et al(iens)

On Oct 31, 10:52 pm, rhw007 wrote:
On Oct 31, 10:02 pm, BradGuth wrote:

But there are no such original NASA/Apollo negatives or original
slides of film that ever spent an EVA minute on that nasty surface of
our anticathode worthy moon. Images as obtained from a robotic
orbiting camera are all that's available, and for the most part that's
still not of the original film.

snip

Thanks for all that constructive feedback. I'll put it to good work
and report back.

BTW, I hide nothing, and I'm not the least bit all-knowing nor am I
some kind of rusemaster/wizard that pulls stuff out of thin air.

The actions I'd like to take have been posted and unchanged for the
past 7+ years, but unlike so many others, I can't do everything all by
myself. Would you like to help?
- Brad Guth --

I'm busy enough right now trying to steer MY Life into a direction
where I can help bring about a collaboration of people to get
Earthlings back on "The Golden Path" it once was on.

Good luck on that one. Can I do anything more to help?

If you don't believe...for whatever reasons...that Neil Armstrong and
all the other Astronauts did NOT walk on the Moon in actuallity...then
I doubt you and I could agree on much concerning the Moon...much less
Mars.

Obviously you still think our frail human DNA is sufficiently robust
and/or rad-hard enough for Mars because of the ruse/sting of infowar/
infomercial disinformation that you've accepted as NASA/Apollo truth
regarding our naked, physically dark and unavoidably anticathode moon,
as being humanly survivable as is. Sorry, I can't help you with that
one.

As for SPACE itself...you mau have ideas similar to mine and my
friends...there are many aspects to ALL research into the Universe and
into simply being able to be aware...I am ME.

Check out the links and read the REAL history of the NASA photographs,
both of the Moon and Mars...besides so many others like 'Slinky;s"
coming from the Sun. Sun storms that twirl into DNA lime helixes
spreading millions of miles into space...so many things do NOT fit
into a "mainstream science/news/media/gov" tidy little box with
perfect rules for every situation and entity.

We'll see as we move forward....heartbeat by heartbeat.

Bob...http://commonsensecentral.net/

I tend to agree with your closing analogy.

The problem is, with our very own faith-based Yiddish puppet as our
born-again resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) taking us ever closer to
WWIII, we may not have the time or the necessary resources in order to
accomplish much of anything other than a given best personal effort on
behalf of saving ourselves from our own kind.

Even with all the necessary time and unlimited resources provided via
Earth and our hard earned loot, Mars is not exactly a good option,
unless surviving mostly underground and otherwise upon mostly of
whatever is brought from Earth (aka energy, beer, pizza and units of
your banked bone marrow) is what you silly Mars or bust kind of folks
had in your mindset.
- Brad Guth -

Old November 2nd 07, 05:22 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.policy
rhw007

On Nov 1, 2:58 pm, BradGuth wrote:
[...]

And I tend to agree with your last analogy as well.
I got this email from Richard sent this morning and sorry about delay

But only come on-line about 7-8 PM EST..anyhoo
RCH:

Robert,

Still on the road in DC. Many significant developments "behind the

scenes" after the press club event. Will make a full report soon,
as

sson as we return home -- tomorrow.

One day there .. then we head for LA, and the "big weekend." Will be

doing more important political stuff there.

Will be back for more time to report on ALL developments next week.

Until then ... stay tuned.

Pass it on ....

RCH
-----

amd Keith Laney gets thanx for these links:

http://newsfromrussia.com/science/my...7/99895-moon-0

http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/hom.../08/01870.html

for AFTER event coverage he found.

and these links for BEFORE event coverage:

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?

ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/10-22-2007/0004687165&EDATE=

http://tinyurl.com/36p3r9

http://preview.tinyurl.com/36p3r9

http://www.sys-con.com/read/450055.htm

Thanx Kieth

We ALL would wish 'acknowledgement' of things we think we found
first. I know my 'claim' to be the first to post "The Cydonia Smoking
Pyramid" at about 1:45 PM April 14, 1998 at my CCC webiste...THEN
CommonSenseCentral.COM ( which still irks me I cant get it back ) RCH
still used it on his website without credit to me...I'm not personally
in a huff.

The pursuit of knowledge and the 'stealing' if 'some' want to call it
that...goes first back to NASA as someone...now I can't remember who
said that in this thread that we CYDONISTAS were TALKING and SHOWING
IMAGES of Water WELL before Dr Mikey Malin had Dr. Kenny Edget "drag
him kicking and screaming" to acknowledge water in an image I posted
baacl in 1999 :

http://commonsensecentral.net/mars_r...real_water.gif

From this page:

http://commonsensecentral.net/mars_r..._1999_news.htm

So for "JUSTICE" should I take Dr. Mikey and Dr. Kenny to Judge
Judy ????

Or maybe file another FOIA with NASA...

Now that I drifted way way way off topic you think HEH?

The following I have been saying a loooooong time applies to NASA
getting 'caught' squelching and hiddding or misrepresenting data that
it surprises me people are surprised that NASA does this. Well of
course people like Oberg and unfortunately too many others
"believe"...they've taken too many sips from the same tea that Dark
Lord Cheney is handing out these days....though the State Department
Beaurocrats seems a bit upset these days....wonder why if the BRUTAL
TRUTHS are being told?

If there's nothing to hide...why hide the information, objects or gag
people or documents?

Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Don't make promises and policies you don't intend to keep and to keep
the policies and promises you do make.

ACTIONS speak louder than words.

ACTIONS are PROOF of intent.

ACTIONS are the final judgment of character.

It REALLY is that simple.

Bob...

http://www.commonsensecentral.net

http://commonsensecentral.blogspot.com/

Old November 3rd 07, 02:33 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.policy
Scott Hedrick[_2_]

For Brad's benefit, since he has a hard time telling the difference:

Venus Maps:
http://astrogeology.usgs.gov/Project...GEOL/venus.htm

Mars Maps:
http://astrogeology.usgs.gov/Project...GGEOL/mars.htm

Here's where two possible images of Mars can be found:
http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9G_Rq9Jzy...landmag/pizza;
the first image could be a partially-terraformed Mars, and the lower a more
current view. Or it could be a possible image of Io. YMMV.

Old November 3rd 07, 03:50 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.policy
BradGuth

On Nov 1, 8:22 pm, rhw007 wrote:
[...]

http://commonsensecentral.net/mars_r...seepage_real_w...

From this page:

[...]

Do those laws of physics work entirely diifferently off-world?

As if so, then we have a whole new planetology game plan, especially
if the near vacuum likes of that Mars environment could allow for such
free standing fresh water or even as regular h2o ice to coexist upon
Mars without any possible remote science instrument detections
whatsoever.
- Brad Guth -

Old November 4th 07, 12:43 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.policy
rhw007

On Nov 2, 10:50 pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Nov 1, 8:22 pm, rhw007 wrote:

[...]

From this page:

[...]

- Brad Guth -- Show quoted text -

Gawd Brad eve Dr Mikey Malin "has come kicking and screaming" into
saying there is "Liquid water flowing over the surface of Mars NOW !!!

Get with the data and RESEARCH your topics folks.

Bob...

Old November 4th 07, 01:09 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.policy
Quadibloc

rhw007 wrote:
Gawd Brad eve Dr Mikey Malin "has come kicking and screaming" into
saying there is "Liquid water flowing over the surface of Mars NOW !!!

While Brad Guth certainly does say a lot of wild things, I didn't
think there was enough atmospheric pressure for liquid water to flow
on the surface of Mars whenever it got warm enough to melt.

Of course, we know there is ice on Mars - one of its polar caps is
chiefly made of water ice, this was known quite some time ago.

John Savard

Old November 4th 07, 03:09 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.policy
BradGuth

On Nov 3, 4:09 pm, Quadibloc wrote:
rhw007 wrote:
Gawd Brad eve Dr Mikey Malin "has come kicking and screaming" into
saying there is "Liquid water flowing over the surface of Mars NOW !!!

While Brad Guth certainly does say a lot of wild things, I didn't
think there was enough atmospheric pressure for liquid water to flow
on the surface of Mars whenever it got warm enough to melt.

Of course, we know there is ice on Mars - one of its polar caps is
chiefly made of water ice, this was known quite some time ago.

John Savard

Apparently the laws of physics work differently while on Mars, such as
gamma and X-rays don't harm human DNA any more than any of those
nearly full-speed arriving meteor items of nasty debris doesn't hurt
in the least bit, and so forth. So, just because there's a near
vacuum to deal with, lots of CO2/dry-ice most everywhere by night, and
otherwise damn little if any salt to behold, as then why wouldn't
plain old fresh water be flowing like crazy on Mars? (you got me)

Doesn't the Mars equator/tropics get rather damn cold each night? How
would such extremely frozen to death amounts of such supposed fresh
water ice manage to thaw out so quicky after each frosty sunrise? Is
there something of a cloaked geothermal energy cache that we don't
know about?
- Brad Guth -

Old November 4th 07, 06:59 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.policy
rhw007

rhw007 wrote:
[...]

Sheesh you guys I just googled the phrase and came up with this:

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/ma...-20061206.html

And this one is only recent there are EARLY reports...

http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary...ater_mars.html

You folks are NOT doing your RESEARCH befor replying.

naughty.

Bob...

Old November 4th 07, 06:08 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.policy
BradGuth

rhw007 wrote:
[...]

In other words, our government that supposedly never lies to us has
uncovered entirely new off-world conditional laws of physics, in order
to further support whatever it takes for keeping the public (us
village idiots and obviously yourself) continually snookered and thus
easily dumbfounded past the point of no return.
- Brad Guth -

Old November 4th 07, 07:15 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.policy
rhw007

rhw007 wrote:
[...]

- Brad Guth -- Hide quoted text -

Brad,

I NEVER said did NOT lie.

PLEASE..again...RESEARCH.

http://commonsensecentral.net/

My website above is FULL pf "Questions" which tell of NASA's lies.

They cannot lie ALL the time...but...pretty nearly...or partly lie.

That is why it takes INTENSE RESEARCH and INTEREST in these things to
following the DATA and also into LEARNING HOW to process that data.

Some of that is at my weviste too.

Examples...though you should check out main site for more.

Lies:

http://commonsensecentral.net/2003/J...oofoodust.html

http://commonsensecentral.net/2003/c...tofcydonia.htm

http://commonsensecentral.net/open_c...to_dr_phil.htm

Processing:

http://commonsensecentral.net/2003/w...s_are_they.htm

http://commonsensecentral.net/2003/doing_qubes.htm

In order to not be "snookered to the point of no return" you MUST
research your subject fully, and repeatedly complain to those same
Politicians, Adminstration officials, Beaurocrats, National, and your
LOCAL media people. Write letters to editors of NY Times, Washington
Post, write the media people who 'buy the lies' and tell them they are
solloing the Adminstrative Kool Aid for a "Jim Jones Disaster: that is
looming ahead of us unless they wake up.

But these 'BBS" and Usenets posts do not get their attention...getting
PERSONALLY involved is the ONLY way to change things.