Advice on Indian cooking needed

Old January 18th 07, 10:04 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.boy-lovers,alt.atheism,alt.astronomy,alt.religion.wicca
bobandcarole[_11_]

Default Advice on Indian cooking needed

At what temperature should Indians be cooked?

Old January 18th 07, 10:09 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.boy-lovers,alt.atheism,alt.astronomy,alt.religion.wicca
Parsifal

Default Racist gaybob strikes again

bobandcarole schrieb:

At what temperature should Indians be cooked?

Why do Christians posting here happen to be the most vile, the most
racist and the most intolerant of all?
Could it be that they're nothing but a bunch of hypocrites?
You know, Gaybob, now that J Young is gone, you don't have to replace
him...

Old January 18th 07, 11:05 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.boy-lovers,alt.atheism,alt.astronomy,alt.religion.wicca
[email protected]

Indian pedophiles should be allowed to simmer slowly!

Old January 18th 07, 11:24 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.boy-lovers,alt.atheism,alt.astronomy,alt.religion.wicca
4s00th

On 18 Jan 2007 14:04:55 -0800, "bobandcarole"
wrote:

At what temperature should Indians be cooked?

The entity calling itself "bob&carole" is a Usenet Troll. He serves no
purpose, has no real opinions, he merely posts whatever he thinks will
cause a big stink. By posting replies to him, you are playing into his
hands. If you choose to play his game, be aware that he will sit back
and enjoy all the ensuing chaos. If you wish to genuinely discuss
issues or to ask questions, please start a new thread and address them
to a legitimate participant of whatever newsgroup his horrible
cross-posting has brought this message to.

If you doubt me, then I invite you to check out his profile on Google
Groups -- you can read many of his most fascinating posts there and
decide for yourself. Some of my personal favorites include:

"Black whore microwaves baby..another feeds baby Vodka"
"IT'S OK TO KILL GAYS - BRITISH IMAM"
"They're sweating in the Taco Motherland............"
"Indian men don't measure up"
"atheists are liars...like we didn't already know..."
"My Penis is the cause of my Alcoholism"
"Ragheads, kikes and shines"
"A devil food is turning our kids into homosexuals"
"muhammad the filthy pedophile"
"Wetback pedophile arrested"

Please note that since I have begun responding to his posts in this
manner, his personal attacks on me have increased. I refuse to play
his game, but he seems almost desperate to draw me back in. And while
I do not claim to be totally blameless, before you judge me by what he
chooses to post about me, I ask that you actually check out what I say
and what I stand for. I'm not asking you to like me -- Hell, there are
times I don't even like myself! But you should judge people by their
behavior, not by what rolls around in their heads. I don't know anyone
who hasn't fantasized about doing something that they shouldn't -- or
something that was against the law -- or something that would harm
someone else.

Please, I ask you, no matter how much his bull**** may disturb or
bother you, don't play his game. It's not like he really means
anything anyway. But instead of giving him the attention he craves,
let's give him the amount of attention he actually deserves -- NONE!
In fact, if you see him posting in other groups, please feel free to
cut and paste this message so that others will know the truth about
"bob&carole" and any of his "imitators."

4s00th

Old January 19th 07, 01:51 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.boy-lovers,alt.atheism,alt.astronomy,alt.religion.wicca
Ronald 'More-More' Moshki

wrote:

[...]

it's best now to stop replying to bob--completely.
And forever and ever.

Old January 19th 07, 05:07 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.boy-lovers,alt.atheism,alt.astronomy,alt.religion.wicca
bobandcarole~

wrote:
Indian pedophiles should be allowed to simmer slowly!

Thank you for your perfect recipe!

Old January 19th 07, 03:51 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.boy-lovers,alt.atheism,alt.astronomy,alt.religion.wicca
bobandcarole~

Parsifal wrote:
bobandcarole schrieb:

At what temperature should Indians be cooked?

Why do Christians posting here happen to be the most vile, the most
racist and the most intolerant of all?
Could it be that they're nothing but a bunch of hypocrites?
You know, Gaybob,

Bob is not gay, you are projecting again.

now that J Young is gone, you don't have to replace
him...

Who said JYoung is gone?

Old January 19th 07, 03:51 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.boy-lovers,alt.atheism,alt.astronomy,alt.religion.wicca
bobandcarole~

Parsifal wrote:
bobandcarole schrieb:

At what temperature should Indians be cooked?

Why do Christians posting here happen to be the most vile, the most
racist and the most intolerant of all?
Could it be that they're nothing but a bunch of hypocrites?
You know, Gaybob,

Bob is not gay, you are projecting again.

now that J Young is gone, you don't have to replace
him...

Who said JYoung is gone?

general advice re SLR needed Phil Kyle UK Astronomy 0 January 10th 07 04:13 PM
Newbie advice needed . UK Astronomy 1 February 5th 06 12:52 PM
Advice on Telescope Needed! Michael Di Bernardo UK Astronomy 1 December 11th 05 09:55 AM
Some advice needed for newcomer [email protected] Amateur Astronomy 5 November 22nd 05 09:53 PM
new fish, advice needed Joe Amateur Astronomy 8 September 10th 03 03:22 AM