Brad Guth's Credentials

Old June 26th 06, 07:31 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Default Brad Guth's Credentials

wrote:
What are you asking? Reality is without our help. If you can
demonstrate otherwise, I'd be very intrested in seeing such a
demonstration.

But see:
http://scienceworld.wolfram.com/phys...pretation.html

Bohr himself had great difficulty adequately resolving this convoluted question.
The view he proposed as the second basic tenet of the Copenhagen

interpretation
was that reality is created only by the act of observation. In the

absence of
measurement, according to this view, physical entities have no intrinsic
properties. As Bohr stated this "creation-by-measurement" theory,
"the measuring result is produced only by the measurement itself"

(Murdoch 1987, p. 134).

Murdoch, D. Niels Bohr's Philosophy of Physics. New York: Cambridge University Press, 1987.

--
When you get lemons, you make lemonade.
Old June 26th 06, 08:43 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

tomcat wrote:
Brad Guth wrote:
tomcat wrote:
Brad Guth wrote:
tomcat wrote:
Yes, air compressed -- free of charge -- by gravity forms a 'ramp' that
allows the waverider to slide steadily upward with the air underneath
supporting most of the load. This is why the B-29 could repeatedly
take off, loaded with bombs, with a 1 to 10 thrust to weight ratio.
Vertical rockets do not use this 'air ramp' and have to make up for
their lack of airfoil lift by using massive amounts of additional fuel
and thrust.

Obviously you know exactly what I meant, and this time it has
absolutely has nothing to do with your ****ology "waverider", and
that's only because you're simply another rusemaster, and that you
really are trying to snooker anyone that'll listen in.

Since anyone with less than half a brain knows exactly what I'm getting
at, thus why are you avoiding the truth?

What part(s) in being a Jewish collaborator to the Third Reich have you
and did your older family members play?
-
Brad Guth

Xenon ceiling lights give an erie brightness to the walnut paneled
conference room. Generals and admirals sit in the chairs waiting for
the 'guest speaker'. Armed guards line the walls and security access
badges are being checked as aides enter the room.

Suddenly, the guards 'snap' to attention, the guest speaker walks to
the podium. "At ease," he commands with the relaxed air of a very
senior officialr. He lays his briefing papers down. Everything is
quiet.

"Are there any question before we begin," he asks.

"Yes, General Tomcatt."

"And, what is that, Admiral Deck?"

"What about Guthe? I think he knows too much." The Admiral
shifted his weight, crossing his legs, and sitting back a little.

"You are right about Guthe. He has been a problem from the start.
Our agents indicate he is not really a member of any guerrilla or
underground group, however." I said, hoping to spare the poor man.

"He thinks you're his friend, doesn't he?"

"That's true," I reply, buying some time to think. "That's true,
but he is catching on. He has shown signs of . . . 'paranoia' before.

"Perhaps a brain implant will give us more information. Our new
'mind control' computer operations center can take control. He'll
never even know it is happening."

"A gentlemanly way of handling the Guthe situation, I think. Yes,
Admiral, go ahead. . . . And, by the way, who will do the implant?"

"We have a medical team near his home now, Tomcatt. A quick stun
followed by a hypodermic injection and he'll wake up hours later none
the wiser."

"But much more controllable!" The Admiral laughes. The other
members have a thin smile upon their lips.

Glancing at the briefing papers I notice a large photograph of Guthe.
He doesn't look like a menace. But it is his persistent paranoia, you
know. He thinks agents are following him, watching him through walls.
It's almost funny.

"And what assurance do we have he won't go to his doctor and
discover us?" General Simber asks.

I walk away from the podium to the map of Guthe's home town. "Because,
General, we don't exist! Nowhere in the constitution does it mention
the Department of Usenet Rectification." "Nowhere." And, who would
dream that good ole 'tomcatt' is head of the department.

At this point there is laughter in the room, then the meeting is
adjouned.

[THIS IS A FICTITIOUS STORY. NAMES HAVE BEEN CHANGED TO PROTECT THE
INNOCENT. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS THE 'DEPARTMENT OF USENET
RECTIFICATION'. THEY 'DON'T' EXIST.]

tomcat

At least now you're making good sense. It's about time that your
"fiction" is actually getting known as the truth, that's getting much
like all of those invisible WMD that apparently do exist in the eyes
and mindsets of your Third Reich that's going all-out for global energy
domination, and/or the taking of profits from others doing such.
-
Brad Guth

Actually, we do have to worry about the possibility that "Department's
of Usenet Rectification" might form. I am strongly in favor of freedom
in America. It is the Bill of Rights and the Consititution that gives
us 'heart' in our military campaigns. Take those documents away and
the U.S. would slide into oblivion. Yet, that is what some of the
'hard right' would have us do.

It is time, once again, to move toward freedom and away from tyranny.
Things did -- a few years ago -- become so extreme that certain groups
advocating changing the U.S. to Spanish Law. Spanish Law allows
illedgal contracts to be enforced. Combine 'mind control' with legally
enforced 'illedgal contracts' and you have tyranny with a capital 'T'.

That's silly, though more likely than not, or don't you think your
MI/NSA has the capability?

BTW; "tomcat" can also be spelled with the very same "capital 'T'".
-
Brad Guth

Old June 26th 06, 09:34 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Default Brad Guth Haiku Game

Announcing the Brad Guth Haiku Game!

Try to find the hidden Haiku message in each and every Brad Guth psychotic-drivel-gram!

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
oups.com...

in ...your... tight ... butt-crack
loads of nifty ... cannon shots
bloody ... crapolla

Old June 27th 06, 12:19 AM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

In article .com,

mumbled with less than half a brain

Sums it up
Old June 27th 06, 12:32 AM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Tankfixer wrote:
In article ,
mumbled
Announcing the Brad Guth Haiku Game!

Try to find the hidden Haiku message in each and every Brad Guth psychotic-drivel-gram!

I've had a Cray2 working on that since we intercepted it and the poor
computer is starting to smoke from frustration ...

In that case, I have much better things for that CRAY2 to be doing.
Are you game?
-
Brad Guth

Old June 27th 06, 03:43 AM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Keith W wrote:
"tomcat" wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]

What is an 'illedgal contract' ?

An example of an 'illegal contract' would be a contract to kill
someone. My understanding is that under Spanish Law such a contract
would have to be carried out because Spanish Courts would enforce it
the same as any contract. The police -- if they know about the
contract -- would be waiting for the murderer as soon as he carries it
out, however.

tomcat

Old June 27th 06, 05:26 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Thomas Lee Elifritz wrote:
wrote:

What are you asking? Reality is without our help. If you can
demonstrate otherwise, I'd be very intrested in seeing such a
demonstration.

If you can't learn how to take care of the lifeforms, we're just going
to have to take away your universe creation evolution erector set.

http://cosmic.lifeform.org

This is nonresponsive to my question.

Old June 27th 06, 05:30 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

John Ahlstrom wrote:
wrote:
[...]

You're missing the point. Your references do not address the issue of
reality needing anything. Your references address the issue of the
ability of observers to come to some agreement about reality and what
it might do. This is a distinctly different topic than the one I
addressed.

Reality is. It is without our help. If you can demonstrate otherwise
I would be interested in such a demonstration.

Old June 27th 06, 10:48 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Brad Guth wrote:
That's silly, though more likely than not, or don't you think your
MI/NSA has the capability?

BTW; "tomcat" can also be spelled with the very same "capital 'T'".
-
Brad Guth

I have considerable experience: buzz, click, whir. I have spent
considerable time with the U.S. Government. I know both sides of the
equation.

On the side of the Gov't, we are dealing with the greatest threats that
the U.S. has ever faced. Evil from overseas. Evil from above.

On the side of the Lefts, we are turning into a military state which is
not that desirable for ordinary living. Constantly, there are requests
for the military here, and the military there.

What, then, is the solution?

We must strictly abide by our Constitution and it's safeguards. We
must stick with 'Freedom', and not degenerate into 'Facisim'. We must
keep a very strong and capable military. And, of considerable
importance, we must push our scientific and technological capability
through the ceiling. Why? Because it will enhance our military in
it's time of need, enhance our economic strength in it's time of need,
and by enhancing the forementioned it will eliminate the need for
extremist facist unconstitutional measures.

The Congress needs to begin serious -- MASSIVE -- funding of chemistry,
engineering, physics, mathematics, and bilogy. How? By pumping
serious money into both public and private U.S. colleges and
universities, earmarked for special projects relating to military,
transport, and computer/communications technology.

Also, the setting of of 'Chairs' at U.S. colleges and universities.
Roughly 2 million dollars will set up a Professor -- A Chair -- funding
not only him, but his heirs to the Chair in perpetuity. Such a
Professor is a freebee to the school where he stays, usually teaching a
course from time to time, but devoting nearly all of his working time
to various 'areas' within his field set up by the contract that goes
with the Chair.

The U.S. thinks nothing of building a submarine for 5 billion dollars.
Spend that 5 billion dollars on setting up 'Chairs' for professors and
you would establish 2,500 Chairs throughout the many colleges and
universities of the United States.

Stipulations can be made that research emphasize certain areas and also
that the Professors, themselves, have certain qualifications for the
Chair. It might be required that a physics professor, for example,
spend his time researching anti-gravity, or that a professor have a
Ph.D. in the given field and an I.Q. of at least 140 as demonstrated on
a government given I.Q. test, or have a given track record in that
particular area of study.

But, however it is done, our science and technology must blossom to
overcome our current difficulties. Simply ordering the military around
is not enough. They are very capable but have to have
science/technology on their side even when dealing with the 'threat
from above'.

tomcat