"UFOs - Seeing Is Believing" airs Thursday, Feb. 24 from 8-10 p.m.ET on ABC

Old February 22nd 05, 12:10 AM
Rudolph_X

Default "UFOs - Seeing Is Believing" airs Thursday, Feb. 24 from 8-10 p.m.ET on ABC

"The UFO Phenomenon -- Seeing Is Believing"

-http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=468496&page=1

"Peter Jennings Reporting: UFOs — Seeing Is Believing" airs Thursday,
Feb. 24 from 8-10 p.m. ET on ABC. The program will be broadcast in High
Definition.
Old February 22nd 05, 01:05 AM
Alfred A. Aburto Jr.

Rudolph_X wrote:
"The UFO Phenomenon -- Seeing Is Believing"
=20
-http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/stor...68496&page=3D1
=20
"Peter Jennings Reporting: UFOs =97 Seeing Is Believing" airs Thursday,=

=20
Feb. 24 from 8-10 p.m. ET on ABC. The program will be broadcast in High=

=20
Definition.

I won't believe they "are here" until we see some evidence of them "out=20
there" :-)
Old February 22nd 05, 02:53 AM
Art Deco

Rudolph_X wrote:

"The UFO Phenomenon -- Seeing Is Believing"

Hi, saucerhead!

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"a photon can travel faster than light when it is not excited"
"Ions are attracted to IRON"
"The dense ions in the ionosphere are simulating a
much higher gravitational pull to earth."
-- Alexa Cameron demonstrates her 200+ alien-implanted IQ

"I really don't care too much for humans"
"Just think of all the fun watching them from above while they
dance their kooker-step on their burning planet ..."
-- Chuckweasel Bohnehead's delusional non-human self-image
Old February 22nd 05, 03:26 AM
Rudolph_X

Alfred A. Aburto Jr. wrote:
Rudolph_X wrote:

"The UFO Phenomenon -- Seeing Is Believing"

-http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=468496&page=1

"Peter Jennings Reporting: UFOs — Seeing Is Believing" airs Thursday,
Feb. 24 from 8-10 p.m. ET on ABC. The program will be broadcast in
High Definition.

I won't believe they "are here" until we see some evidence of them "out
there" :-)

Well, if and when we do see the evidence, looks like we're going to see
it on High Definition TV, so it should look crystal clear. Cool!

Thanks for your comments!