Why Conservatives Should Vote for Kerry

Old January 4th 05, 09:49 PM
Eric Chomko

Fred J. McCall ) wrote:
: Hop David wrote:

: :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: :
: : Well, yes, I can. However, I can't explain it to YOU because your
: : ears are so firmly stopped by your glutes.
: :
: :Please, no more of this crap.

: You want to decapitate Eric?

This group is sci.space.policy. I am guilty of treating it like
alt.politics. But I do post on topic posts. Fred, you treat this place
like alt.flame and have NEVER posted on topic posts.

Eric
Old January 5th 05, 06:34 AM
George William Herbert

Followups are set to alt.flame

Fred J. McCall wrote:
(Eric Chomko) wrote:

Gentlemen;

If there was any fraction of this thread which was
on topic for any of the crossposted newsgroups,
it isn't anymore.

Knock it off.

Either put each other in your respective
killfiles for a month and move on to something
which credibly bears some marginal resemblance
to being on topic somewhere, or take it to email.

-george william herbert