Lockheed: 911 & Iran Contra: Illegal Arms Sales

Old April 24th 04, 09:56 PM
Walkaway Renouf

Default Lockheed: 911 & Iran Contra: Illegal Arms Sales

* wrote:
Your paranoia is showing. Are you really that fearful of Alexa?

I'm afraid of no-one - I'm laughing at *you*. And you are Alexa, in
spite of your occasional, feeble denials, which we can all see as lies.

There's no one posting to these newsgroups by the name Alexa. And why are
you making false and actionable claims against someone who not only isn't
represented here, but is more sane than you are!

Oops - your lunacy is showing. First you say Alexa doesn't exist, then
you claim she's more sane than me. Which is it, dip****?

You say the claims are actionable? Put your money where your mouth is,
you sad, demented loon, and take action. Oh, of course, you can't. You
are too ineffectual, worthless, frightened and feeble to do anything but
post these ravings to this newsgroup. The thought of dealing with the
real world, with real people, with real facts, makes you crap your
pants. You think you have real information? Get out there and do
something with it... Hmm, thought not.

snip bullshido

Why can't NASA run their own space program without Lockheeds's assistance --

WHY?

Answer the question!

Simple (which it would have to be for you to understand it). The space
programme, like many programmes, is too big for one organisation to
fulfil efficiently or economically all by itself. NASA has used
contractors and partners since its inception. You didn't know this? Of
course not - you show time and again that you don't know the most basic
things. In your advanced state of paranoid schizophrenia, which seems to
be accompanied by outbursts of rage (another symptom), I wouldn't expect
you to be able to grasp simple facts like this, but do try.

See, question answered. If you somehow feel this doesn't answer the
question, it's not because it hasn't been answered - it's just that you
are too far gone to understand the answer. And, of course, the fact that
the answer is mundane and fails to make you in any way special just
scares you too much.

Maybe you should try another drug regime. I say this because your recent
posts have failed to achieve a sufficient level of humour. Remember that
most of us visit these newsgroups in the spirit of Bedlam - to amuse
ourselves at the comic ravings of the loonies like you. If you fail in
your task of amusing us - which is the only reason for your existence -
then it might be time to have you terminated.
Old April 25th 04, 06:32 AM
Cujo DeSockpuppet

Default Ping Phoenix: Lockheed: 911 & Iran Contra: Illegal Arms Sales

"Carl R. Osterwald" wrote in
:

In article , Phoenix

"Carl R. Osterwald" wrote:

In article , House
Widdershins wrote:

X-No Archive:Yes On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 08:41:42 -0600, "Carl R.
Osterwald" wrote:

In article , House
Widdershins wrote:

X-No Archive-YesOn Fri, 23 Apr 2004 22:57:12 -0600, "Carl R.
Osterwald" wrote:

Does this count as a kook list?

Who, other than kooks makes litses?

Wondering if it counts toward the sombrero. If so, it is lits
#4 for me.

You'd have to run it by Phoenix for the final decision. I
would allow it.

Does Alexa's sock lits qualify for the sombrero?

If it's a sovereign Kook hate list, sure.

YES! #4!

I've got the ultimate bragging rights. I've made some of the most elite
hate lits.

Who else can claim to have made both Eddieeeeeee's Lits of Haet as #1
abuser and the Joe1orbit Excommunication Lits?

I'm just wondering if making Tony "Drama Queen" Sidaway's *plonk* list of
people he obessively replies to afterwards counts too.

Feedback welcome.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Old April 25th 04, 06:32 AM
Cujo DeSockpuppet

"Carl R. Osterwald" wrote in
:

In article , Phoenix

"Carl R. Osterwald" wrote:

In article , House
Widdershins wrote:

X-No Archive:Yes On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 08:41:42 -0600, "Carl R.

Old April 25th 04, 07:06 AM
*

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 22:56:44 +0200, Walkaway Renouf
wrote:

* wrote:
Your paranoia is showing. Are you really that fearful of Alexa?

I'm afraid of no-one - I'm laughing at *you*. And you are Alexa,

Prove it. Where's your proof, Dr. Green?

Old April 25th 04, 04:37 PM
Carl R. Osterwald

In article , Cujo
DeSockpuppet wrote:

"Carl R. Osterwald" wrote in
:

In article , Phoenix

"Carl R. Osterwald" wrote:

In article , House
Widdershins wrote:

X-No Archive:Yes On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 08:41:42 -0600, "Carl R.

#4 for me.

You'd have to run it by Phoenix for the final decision. I
would allow it.

Does Alexa's sock lits qualify for the sombrero?

If it's a sovereign Kook hate list, sure.

YES! #4!

I've got the ultimate bragging rights. I've made some of the most elite
hate lits.

Who else can claim to have made both Eddieeeeeee's Lits of Haet as #1
abuser and the Joe1orbit Excommunication Lits?

I'm just wondering if making Tony "Drama Queen" Sidaway's *plonk* list of
people he obessively replies to afterwards counts too.

Feedback welcome.

Hate is hate. Makes sense to me.

-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, Antagonist, and Gubmint Disinformation Agent
Old April 25th 04, 04:37 PM
Carl R. Osterwald

In article , Cujo
DeSockpuppet wrote:

"Carl R. Osterwald" wrote in
:

In article , Phoenix

"Carl R. Osterwald" wrote:

In article , House
Widdershins wrote:

X-No Archive:Yes On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 08:41:42 -0600, "Carl R.

Old April 25th 04, 09:42 PM
Walkaway Renouf

wrote:

* wrote:

Your paranoia is showing. Are you really that fearful of Alexa?

I'm afraid of no-one - I'm laughing at *you*. And you are Alexa,

Prove it. Where's your proof, Dr. Green?

You prove it every time you post. Didn't you know that?