MARS SPECIAL INTEREST MISSIONS: NASA NOW WORKS FOR HALLIBURTON

Old February 25th 04, 06:46 AM
*

Default GEORGE BUSH'S CARLYLE NOW CONTROLS NASA/LOCKHEED

On 24 Feb 2004 21:37:43 GMT, Robert Buchanan ?????????@?????????.???
wrote:

SEE * at alt.usenet.kooks on 24 Feb 2004! Reserve your tickets now!

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 07:27:37 -0700, "Carl R. Osterwald"
wrote:

[...]

Fortunately, you are not allowed to control usenet.

Only Lockheed has the Echelon power.

Alexa! Haliburton just commissioned me to assassinate some people, and
they're controlling my actions with mind-altering drugs. What do you think
of that?!

As long as you're having fun, that's all that matters.

Old February 28th 04, 05:54 PM
Cardinal Chunder

* wrote:

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 03:26:22 GMT, "Tip" wrote:

Plus, I aready saw that movie (Under Seige2). Steven Segal whips the bad
guy's ass, smashes his hard drive with the decryption codes, and renders
the killer space laser useless.

If the aliens don't want something in space, they will remove anything
humans put out there. I know for a fact that the aliens have removed
anything which has a war application which humans put in space.

You know this for a fact eh?

You sure are a fountain of knowledge. Either that or a stream of bull****.
Old February 29th 04, 05:53 AM
*

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 17:54:06 +0000, Cardinal Chunder
wrote:

* wrote:

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 03:26:22 GMT, "Tip" wrote:

Plus, I aready saw that movie (Under Seige2). Steven Segal whips the bad
guy's ass, smashes his hard drive with the decryption codes, and renders
the killer space laser useless.

If the aliens don't want something in space, they will remove anything
humans put out there. I know for a fact that the aliens have removed
anything which has a war application which humans put in space.

You know this for a fact eh?

Yes

{snip ad hominem}
Old March 1st 04, 02:42 AM
Joe Schmoe

I know this for a fact also, aliens won't manifest themselves. And I
know I have maths to prove that aliens exist. Unfortunately, aliens
come in good and bad flavors, just like our manifestations of a "human
species"... as far as that goes in GW's trailer park billionaire's mind.

CX1671

Old March 1st 04, 02:45 AM
*

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 21:42:32 -0500, Joe Schmoe wrote:

I know this for a fact also, aliens won't manifest themselves. And I
know I have maths to prove that aliens exist. Unfortunately, aliens
come in good and bad flavors, just like our manifestations of a "human
species"... as far as that goes in GW's trailer park billionaire's mind.

There haven;'t been any alien hostilities directed toward human beings to
date.... yet. So far the aliens have been satisfied in the assurity that
human kind will be extinct in a few decades without polluting the universe
with their savage greed.

* wrote:
CX1671

Old March 1st 04, 07:00 PM
Cardinal Chunder

wrote:

* wrote:

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 03:26:22 GMT, "Tip" wrote:

Plus, I aready saw that movie (Under Seige2). Steven Segal whips the bad
guy's ass, smashes his hard drive with the decryption codes, and renders
the killer space laser useless.

If the aliens don't want something in space, they will remove anything
humans put out there. I know for a fact that the aliens have removed
anything which has a war application which humans put in space.

You know this for a fact eh?

Yes

But you're utterly incapable of demonstrating this fact it seems.

{snip ad hominem}

Ad hominem is all that an unsupported, kooky assertion deserves since
you have supplied nothing substantial to debate. If you think this is
unreasonable, how about some supplying of these 'facts' eh?

But I won't hold my breath.
Old March 1st 04, 07:58 PM
*

wrote:

* wrote:

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 03:26:22 GMT, "Tip" wrote:

Plus, I aready saw that movie (Under Seige2). Steven Segal whips the bad
guy's ass, smashes his hard drive with the decryption codes, and renders
the killer space laser useless.

If the aliens don't want something in space, they will remove anything
humans put out there. I know for a fact that the aliens have removed
anything which has a war application which humans put in space.

You know this for a fact eh?

Yes

But you're utterly incapable of demonstrating this fact it seems.

The aliens have demonstrated this fact for you via NASA and your tax payer
dollars ill spent in space on weapons and/or plans of mass destruction.

{snip ad hominem}

Ad hominem is all that an unsupported, kooky assertion deserves since
you have supplied nothing substantial to debate. If you think this is
unreasonable, how about some supplying of these 'facts' eh?

I already did:

Human being's war faring attitudes are not welcomed in space and will be
removed by the other sentient beings in space -- who are by far more mature
than the human males who proliferate war for their personal greed.

But I won't hold my breath.

Oh, c'mon, try it for about 20 minutes or so. Failing that, you might find
a plastic bag helpful.

Old March 1st 04, 09:26 PM
Cardinal Chunder

wrote:

* wrote:

[...]

That isn't a fact, that is your own opinion. Where are the facts?

But I won't hold my breath.

Oh, c'mon, try it for about 20 minutes or so. Failing that, you might find
a plastic bag helpful.

Thanks for proving me right.