What happened to the 10th planet?

Old October 30th 03, 02:24 AM
Leah Lidtorf

Default What happened to the 10th planet?

I think there once was a 10th planet in our solar system and this one
must have been destroyed, causing so many asteroids flying around Mars
- some parts may have crashed on Jupiter, some may be moons of
different planets today.

Maybe it involved aliens or was just a collosion of planet with
another object??
Old October 30th 03, 06:14 AM
J. Scott Miller

Leah Lidtorf wrote:
I think there once was a 10th planet in our solar system and this one
must have been destroyed, causing so many asteroids flying around Mars
- some parts may have crashed on Jupiter, some may be moons of
different planets today.

More likely a gravitational tug of war between the newly formed Sun and Jupiter
prevented formation of a single solid body there, instead keeping the material
as it was or tossing it out of the solar system all together or in toward the Sun.

Maybe it involved aliens or was just a collosion of planet with
another object??

All you need is the evidence of 1) aliens and/or 2) aliens with the power to
destroy a planet, as well as a reason for them to stop with just one when there
were plenty of targets to shoot at.

Old October 30th 03, 09:40 AM
Barry Walsh

Leah Lidtorf wrote:
I think there once was a 10th planet in our solar system and this one
must have been destroyed, causing so many asteroids flying around Mars
- some parts may have crashed on Jupiter, some may be moons of
different planets today.

Maybe it involved aliens or was just a collosion of planet with
another object??

It's the same troll who posted on a bunch of other groups under the name
of Faith Dorell (it's an anangram of Leah Lidtorf).