Hawaii - was something else

Old December 24th 05, 02:19 AM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical,sci.astro

Default Hawaii - was something else

Nightingale wrote:

DrPostman wrote:

Not at all. I would be more interested in finding a way to visit
the scopes on Mauna Kea.

I frequently look at the Astronomy Picture of the Day website. (Not that
I know much about astronomy, but some of the photos are beautiful.) A
few days ago they had a photo of Mauna Kea.

I've always wanted to see the Big
Island. I have an aunt who I lost touch with 12 years ago who
lives there and I would like to find her, along with visiting a friend
who lives there. I guess an erupting volcano is the biggest draw for me.

I might go there one of these years, but it would be just to see the
beautiful scenery. I don't know anyone there, except for the few I've
crossed paths with online.

Don't lie tweetie - we all know that you would be calling on Tholen.
Old December 24th 05, 09:21 AM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,rec.music.classical,sci.astro

*.* writes:

Nightingale wrote:

DrPostman wrote:

Not at all. I would be more interested in finding a way to visit
the scopes on Mauna Kea.

I frequently look at the Astronomy Picture of the Day website. (Not that
I know much about astronomy, but some of the photos are beautiful.) A
few days ago they had a photo of Mauna Kea.

I've always wanted to see the Big
Island. I have an aunt who I lost touch with 12 years ago who
lives there and I would like to find her, along with visiting a friend
who lives there. I guess an erupting volcano is the biggest draw for me.

I might go there one of these years, but it would be just to see the
beautiful scenery. I don't know anyone there, except for the few I've
crossed paths with online.

Don't lie tweetie - we all know that you would be calling on Tholen.

What does your expectation have to do with classical music, *.*?