Ares I fratricide on Orion during abort

Old July 18th 09, 11:40 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

Default Ares I fratricide on Orion during abort

Pat Flannery wrote:

You don't even want to know what a website I would set up would look
like, or the weird **** that would be on it.
There'd be "Family Giant Squid Theater", "Brother MiG and Sister
Sukhoi", "Let's Imagine-Strip Pamala Tiffin", "Tails Of The Venusian
Firewomen", "More Mad Monkey Mysteries", "Luft 66", "Tankie: Tales Of
The Landships In The Big Un' ", the "Little Kiki And The Moths"
internet game for kids... and, of course, "Milla Watch" and "The
Complete Ann-Margret Naughty Links Page". :-D

I almost forgot "Chasing Rachel"... a little blog for straight men who
really want to nail Rachel Maddow, and save her from her liberal lesbian
curse.
Let's face it... she's _hot_... and hot in a way that only good-looking
lesbians can be.
She's obviously suffering from a vitamin F deficit that has seriously
affected her thinking, and only repeated injections of vitamin F are
going to cure her.
Some must be taken vaginally, other's orally.
Even rectally may be necessary. :-)

Pat
Old July 18th 09, 12:37 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

Derek Lyons wrote:
...Why do I smell the paranoid psychotic vengeful stench of Keith
Cowing in this one?

Because you make every possible excuse to find ways to blame
everything on him.

But we know that's not the case...Obama did this awful thing. ;-)

Pat
D.

Old July 18th 09, 01:19 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

OM wrote:
...So far, his culpability hasn't been disproved, now has it?

Ah, the French take on law.
"Is he guilty?"
"Well, he hasn't been able to show he's _innocent_ yet, has he?"
"Look at the stamp on it... 'NASA Watch' "
"J'ACCUSE, J'ACCUSE!" :-)

Pat
Old July 18th 09, 05:22 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
David Spain

Pat Flannery wrote:
I almost forgot "Chasing Rachel"...

Wow, what happened to this thread?

Too much sharing there Pat....

:-)

Dave

Old July 19th 09, 03:00 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Andre Lieven[_3_]

On Jul 18, 3:35*pm, OM wrote:
On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 09:32:50 -0700 (PDT), Andre Lieven

wrote:
I almost forgot "Chasing Rachel"... a little blog for straight men who
really want to nail Rachel Maddow, and save her from her liberal
lesbian curse.

Or, show her that the other side can be fun, too... Not that there's
anything wong with that...

...Except that she's really not *that* attractive.

It depends on how one measures such things. She is definitely pretty,
and, when not made up, has a marvelous tom-boy thing going on. Plus,
her good humour and pleasantness makes a heckuva change from so
many more stunning, but seemingly permanently ****ed off hotties of
today...

Rachel looks and sounds like a girl who a good guy would enjoy
being with even after the hot and sweaty phase took a break...

Andre
Old July 19th 09, 01:07 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

David Spain wrote:

Wow, what happened to this thread?

Too much sharing there Pat....

She wants it...you can tell she secretly wants it.
She needs it too...you can tell she secretly needs it. :-D

Pat
Old July 19th 09, 01:19 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

OM wrote:

...Except that she's really not *that* attractive.

There's an innate heat about her.
The thing I can't figure out is why everyone thinks Sarah Palin is
attractive. She doesn't look all that outstanding to me. :-)

Pat
Old July 19th 09, 05:00 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Andre Lieven[_3_]

:
: Or, show her that the other side can be fun, too... Not that there's
: anything wong with that...
:
: ...Except that she's really not *that* attractive.
:
:It depends on how one measures such things. She is definitely pretty,

I wouldn't say that. *She's not unattractive, but I wouldn't go to
'pretty'.

I would. One thing that, at least for me, and I suspect that I am far
from the only guy who sees it this way, is that a woman projecting
genuine happiness and pleasantness really increases her
attractiveness.

Many otherwise pretty women these days, look just so ****ed off all
of the time, with one result that their attractiveness then goes and
stays down.

:and, when not made up, has a marvelous tom-boy thing going on. Plus,
:her good humour and pleasantness makes a heckuva change from so
:many more stunning, but seemingly permanently ****ed off hotties of
:today...
:
:Rachel looks and sounds like a girl who a good guy would enjoy
:being with even after the hot and sweaty phase took a break...

Just a bit 'butch' for my tastes.

What if we dressed her in a nice short dress and heels ? g

Andre
Old July 19th 09, 05:02 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Andre Lieven[_3_]

On Jul 19, 8:19*am, Pat Flannery wrote:
OM wrote:

...Except that she's really not *that* attractive.

There's an innate heat about her.
The thing I can't figure out is why everyone thinks Sarah Palin is
attractive. She doesn't look all that outstanding to me. :-)

Well, she's an example of an otherwise attractive woman who
gets less so, every time that she opens her mouth...

Now, try to imagine Palin 1) Not talking, and 2) in black boots,
and a leather teddy...

Andre

Old July 19th 09, 07:08 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

Andre Lieven wrote:

It depends on how one measures such things. She is definitely pretty,
and, when not made up, has a marvelous tom-boy thing going on. Plus,
her good humour and pleasantness makes a heckuva change from so
many more stunning, but seemingly permanently ****ed off hotties of
today...

She's miles better as a newscaster than Katie Couric.

Pat