UFO question

Old February 21st 07, 07:15 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Nebula

Default UFO question

shouldn't u b bisy right now posting insults 2 starlord?

Old February 21st 07, 07:38 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Nebula

shouldn't u be bisy right now posting insults 2 starlord?

Old February 21st 07, 10:11 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro,alt.support.depression,alt.astronomy,soc.penpals
Arella

Default ****elard the spamming arseholed self pity cripple question

On Feb 20, 8:01 pm, "%" wrote:
"Arella" wrote in message

oups.com...
: On Feb 20, 3:06 pm, Jesus Christ wrote:: Arella wrote:

: On Feb 20, 1:59 am, Jesus Christ wrote:
: % wrote:
:
: : Isn't it nice that we can all have a "personal" relationship
with
: : Jesus?
: yea , even if he won't post
: Sorry, I got busy watching TV.
:
: You guys need me?
:
: You're supposed to be at our beck and call! I have an idea, we'll
get
: a bell attached to your computer and whenever % posts, it will
: ring.
:
: You're not a Pharisee are you?
:
: No, I'm not Jewish.
:
:

remember the dog

Spot or Big Fur?

Old February 21st 07, 10:20 PM posted to uk.people.support.depression,sci.astro.amateur,alt.support.depression,alt.astronomy,soc.penpals
Hoots

Default ****elard the dishonourably obese trailer trash pedophile

Observer troll wrote:
Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
****elard the ****e arsed self pity cripple hard **** arseholed trailer
trash bum

That sounds just like Sarah Jayne Balfour!

Is she a penpal, too?
Old February 21st 07, 11:00 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Nebula

shouldn't u b bisy right now posting insults 2 starlord?

r protesting at an abortion clinic?

Old February 22nd 07, 01:05 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
cantseeboo

:-), Jesus loves.
CSB

Old February 22nd 07, 06:11 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro,alt.astronomy,soc.penpals
Mother Nature

Default the spamming arseholed self pity cripple

Starlord wrote:
I was in a bit of a bad mode that night, with what's been going on with my
body healing and I was taking aspir (still am) and that killed the pain but
a few other points had me a bit on the bad side and this this rat guy
started posting his garbage lies about me, it set off my temper real fast.
What's funny is he can't even post in good english, instead it looks like
he's posting from a gutter someplace.

Being a Disabled Vietnam Vet, life has not be easy on me in some ways, but I
do have an discharge that's Honoable, something that he could never have.

The Lone Sidewalk Astronomer of Rosamond, a voice in the Desert.

There's no need to apologize. The escapees from the asylum have
descended upon penpals and other groups I see.

I do want to thank you for your service to our country. I am sorry that
it wasn't said to y'all sooner.
Old February 22nd 07, 10:38 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Nebula

boy if u're preest new what u wer up 2, he'd bend u over his nee, then
put u on ure neez. and u'd like it.

Old February 23rd 07, 01:35 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro,uk.people.support.depression,alt.support.depression,soc.penpals
Hoots

Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
In article ,
Mother Nature wrote:
"Starlord"
i dont know which drugs i am on so please feel sory for me i am a yellow
streaked ****e arsed sod because i happen to be a dishonourably discharged
nam heroin addict that leaches off government i live in a trailer trash
dump for inbred alcoholics and registered sex offenders that is a lot
better than most apartment buildings in the fawking warsaw ghetto i happen
to own my trailer which i pade for with my gerbil profits i drink like a
fawking fish and as for my car wreck i d like to see you avoid causing bad
motorcar wrecks and hitting a power pole when you are fawking hard ****ed
arseholed three sheets to the fawking wind which is why i got arrested
and lost my license

from the way i writwe my spam i am the one that others should check on and
watch me 24 hours a day because most likly i am just copying own inablaty to
fawking spel one silabel words i would also lei odds that you could never
have the line of felching gerbils that I do and not only breede them
together but also sell them at my antelope valley gerbil farm at 470 20th st w
rosamond ca 93560 23 ph 661 256 2175 for reservations and if a show
was in your area you would never be able to show them either

my gerbilry has be in the gerbil breeding and showing since 1973, most likly
before yuo where even born i have kept track my linbs and there are
japinese bobtale gerbils all the way into russia that come from my own family
lines plus I happen to play with a cheezy kmart toy model telescope that i
haul around in my radeo flier wagon with my prefelched frozen gerbils

and i writw and mail out the official antelope valley gerbil newsletter ugfg
the united gerbil felchers guild something that i would say from the way
you posty you would never be able to do ugfg has members around the world
we are also culled the super adeventure club log on to my ugfg spam site to
check for when our ugfg group felching contests will come to your area

you dont have he guts to cram dead gerbils up your arsehole like i do nor
the iq to do anything like that you cant rite wuithout useing words and
yuo post things that are 100% true and if you lived at the antelope valley
trailer trash dump where i live some way or unother i could find your adrress
and the next thing you would see wuold be a lawsulit law slut talking you
for every fawking cenrt you had and being your iq cant be much more that
about 180 you wuldnt have any cents to take oo i made a pun i am a
super fawking geneus i need anuther fawking pinbt

i am scum and thats all i will evewr be feel soryy for me becasue i am
a 70 iq fawking ****e arsed trailer trash self pity criplle bum with my own
private church of eturnity in fawking hell hat is ware i belonng

You do belong in Hell, Starlord.

that fawking piece of ****e spamming stalking pedophile coward is
practically already there ****elard already has one foot in the fawking
grave

Maybe we can help him.
Old February 23rd 07, 01:36 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro,uk.people.support.depression,alt.support.depression,soc.penpals
%

hi

A question... OM History 0 March 2nd 06 07:18 AM
Celestron CG-5 GT question (GEM question in general) Paul Murphy Amateur Astronomy 10 December 13th 05 06:58 PM
Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good OM History 0 April 22nd 05 08:37 AM
ATM Question gp.skinner UK Astronomy 5 April 21st 04 11:40 AM
question Bruce Policy 2 December 6th 03 04:06 AM