The Universe Could Care Less What Human Man Thinks

Old January 31st 07, 12:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default The Universe Could Care Less What Human Man Thinks

nightbat wrote

With so many proclaiming the end is near, the signs are
all around. Global Warming, crazy weather patterns, mega floods, strange
lights in the skies, flipping temps, raging mudslides, wild animals
attacking humans, sick sea creatures beaching themselves and the others
attacking man on the beaches. The Dinosaurs were wiped out, did the
Universe care? Well if man were to wipe himself out the Universe
wouldn't even blink. Life is a gift yet man acts as if the World owes
him living, sheesh!

Now with a possible huge rock heading right for us, heaven help us. I
love the green blue marble Earth. Once you see those shots of Earth from
space you realize just how precious our planet really is.

Earth calling Darla and Seans, I suppose I'm ready for there doesn't
seem to be very much intelligent life down here, nightbat and Space Team
ready to beam up, over. Perhaps we can help them and the planet better
from the Stargate.

Captain Earth away Team ready,
the nightbat
Old February 24th 07, 06:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Seems we're still here, frootie! Too bad for you DOOM AND GLOOM
FOREVER! types!

Saul Levy