We Have Less Than 8 Million Years To Live!

Old January 31st 07, 02:24 AM posted to alt.global-warming,alt.astronomy,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

Default We Have Less Than 8 Million Years To Live!

http://www.astronomy.com/ASY/CS/foru...st.aspx#262595

Epilogue

Multiple threats found in the Galactic Arms are causal to Period
transitions in concert with Galactic Arm dust flow. The present
position of the solar system is within the outside half of the Orion
spiral arm, 3/5th from the Milky Way Galaxy center(Figure Two). The
Tertiary Period ended, and the Quaternary Period began 2Ma, in
coincidence with the leading edge of the Orion spiral arm. We are at
the edge of a 74M Galactic Geological Period. Assuming the next Major
Geological Galactic Period is within maximum deviation limits
recorded, statistically, it is certain to occur within the next 8M.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.c...cs?gvc=1&hl=en
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.g...g/topics?hl=en

Old January 31st 07, 02:33 AM posted to alt.global-warming,alt.astronomy,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
Roger Dewhurst

wrote in message
ups.com...
http://www.astronomy.com/ASY/CS/foru...st.aspx#262595

The human sub-species now extant will almost certainly be gone in less than
a couple of million years. They could be gone rather sooner if enough
people are stupid enough.

Old January 31st 07, 02:41 AM posted to alt.global-warming,alt.astronomy,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

The human sub-species now extant will almost certainly be gone in less than
a couple of million years. They could be gone rather sooner if enough
people are stupid enough.

Oh gosh, we will have most probably transformed into something else
sooner than that.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.g...g/topics?hl=en
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.c...y/topics?hl=en

Old January 31st 07, 03:14 AM posted to alt.global-warming,alt.astronomy,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
Roger Dewhurst

wrote in message
oups.com...

The human sub-species now extant will almost certainly be gone in less

than
a couple of million years. They could be gone rather sooner if enough
people are stupid enough.

Oh gosh, we will have most probably transformed into something else
sooner than that.

Probably! The way we are going average IQ will start to regress very soon.

Old January 31st 07, 03:45 AM posted to alt.global-warming,alt.astronomy,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

wrote:
http://www.astronomy.com/ASY/CS/foru...st.aspx#262595

Epilogue

Multiple threats found in the Galactic Arms are causal to Period
transitions in concert with Galactic Arm dust flow. The present
position of the solar system is within the outside half of the Orion
spiral arm, 3/5th from the Milky Way Galaxy center(Figure Two). The
Tertiary Period ended, and the Quaternary Period began 2Ma, in
coincidence with the leading edge of the Orion spiral arm. We are at
the edge of a 74M Galactic Geological Period. Assuming the next Major
Geological Galactic Period is within maximum deviation limits
recorded, statistically, it is certain to occur within the next 8M.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.c...cs?gvc=1&hl=en
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.g...g/topics?hl=en

nightbat

This Captain just needs at least 5 more years before that
horrific legendary Wormwood comet is suppose to hit. I need my true love
Sil to help me, oh yeah, well, well, I need that promised love Sean ship
nightbat to whisk us away to heaven. Just 8 million years to live you
say, oh no, when I can't live without my baby any more!

Yes hurt come in---Multiple threats found in the Galactic
Arms---roger---what?---what?

The glory of the World is no more when my brothers are at never ending
war, oh mercy! All we need is love, praise the Lord and pass the
ammunition. No that's not the way it's got to be, hay brother do you a
dime, hay sure here's a quarter. Penny for your thoughts, times
awasting, for you're my world that's all I know, that I love so. From
ocean to ocean, sea to shining sea. 8 mil and only 5 to go, oh mercy!
Hit it boys, 5, 5, 5 more to go and she's going on 8 million lol, I'm
losing control for my Sil, hate me sweet, kiss me kate, but don't leave
me here in misery dolly face. I'm weak for you it's true cause I'm just
an Earthman, it's ok baby, and oh so true, but no greater love then a
fool for his out of this world baby doll, Silly you, Silly me! I'm gonna
have those lips, you know I'm gonna have those charms, and precious
loving heart. We may be Universe too young, but what the heck and does
it really care except maybe that peeking happy Moon? All my dreams
fulfilled 5 years or 8 million, it's only time, but my love is real.

Officer Greysky---please check those cosmic floating frequency
buffers---Elvis retro tune overlapment apparently coming through.

end of transmission
experiencing Elvis tune interference
nightbat signature authenticated

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old January 31st 07, 04:10 AM posted to alt.global-warming,alt.astronomy,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
Fred

wrote in message
ups.com...
http://www.astronomy.com/ASY/CS/foru...st.aspx#262595

Epilogue

Multiple threats found in the Galactic Arms are causal to Period
transitions in concert with Galactic Arm dust flow. The present
position of the solar system is within the outside half of the Orion
spiral arm, 3/5th from the Milky Way Galaxy center(Figure Two). The
Tertiary Period ended, and the Quaternary Period began 2Ma, in
coincidence with the leading edge of the Orion spiral arm. We are at
the edge of a 74M Galactic Geological Period. Assuming the next Major
Geological Galactic Period is within maximum deviation limits
recorded, statistically, it is certain to occur within the next 8M.

What time zones this for?

Old January 31st 07, 04:27 AM posted to alt.global-warming,alt.astronomy,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
James

"Roger Dewhurst" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

The human sub-species now extant will almost certainly be gone in less

than
a couple of million years. They could be gone rather sooner if enough
people are stupid enough.

Oh gosh, we will have most probably transformed into something else
sooner than that.

Probably! The way we are going average IQ will start to regress very
soon.

It already has. Thank goodness it's only affected AGW folk.

Old January 31st 07, 04:31 AM posted to alt.global-warming,alt.astronomy,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
reconair

And in those end times, humanity will wander forth after millions of
years of hardship and struggle to understand its destiny, leaving behind
memories of horrendous wars, political ruination, rampant disease, and
societal degradation -- forward with the remnants of technical perfection
to the galaxies beyond. Looking past eons of universal perturbations and
dislodgement of the firmament of creation, humankind will seek and forever
be blessed during their journey into the abyss. For it is only then that
they understand that the Earth was put here for them and that there will be
no other great island as perfect as that which was created by God.

Behind us we gaze upon the eternal destruction of the universe, our home
for the millennia, our past, present , and future, our eternal damnation.
God, be with us. Our hands outstretched. Lead us to the new beginning
forever and ever we are alone in our journey, but by thy grace an island
afar we shall seek, upon its shore we will start the journey anew.

"Roger Dewhurst" wrote in message

ups.com...

Old January 31st 07, 05:00 AM posted to alt.global-warming,alt.astronomy,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
Roger Dewhurst

"James" wrote in message

"Roger Dewhurst" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

The human sub-species now extant will almost certainly be gone in

less
than
a couple of million years. They could be gone rather sooner if

enough
people are stupid enough.

Oh gosh, we will have most probably transformed into something else
sooner than that.

Probably! The way we are going average IQ will start to regress very
soon.

It already has. Thank goodness it's only affected AGW folk.

The thicker they are the faster they breed. Coppocks wife (?) should be
having triplets every year, that is if Coppock, being so politically
correct, can even crack a fat.

Old January 31st 07, 05:02 AM posted to alt.global-warming,alt.astronomy,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
Roger Dewhurst

"reconair" wrote in message
[...]

What are you smoking? Give me the recipe please.