Ed's fossilized blood vessel found on Mars

Old July 3rd 08, 07:11 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lin Liangtai

Default Ed's fossilized blood vessel found on Mars

NASA just released a micrograph showing a vessel-like object (Fig. 1)
in the scoop of Phoenix Mars Lander. That object closely resembles
blood vessel remains found in a Carboniferous human calvarium fossil
owned by Mr. Ed Conrad of Shenandoah, Pennsylvania (Fig. 2 for
comparison). The amazing thing is these two fossils are wonderfully
preserved for 3 billion years and 300 million years respectively. Who
can do that?

Fig. 1 http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/ph..._Sol26_v7.html

Fig. 2 http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...328514833&p=36

Old July 3rd 08, 08:28 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B

7 million years in the making and what does Lin do with his amazing
human brain?

He steals a (heavily stained) copy of "Body Bits for Dummies" from his
pervy room mate and then discovers drugs.

Old July 3rd 08, 11:46 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Jon Peptone

"Chris.B" wrote in message
7 million years in the making and what does Lin do with his amazing
human brain?

He steals a (heavily stained) copy of "Body Bits for Dummies" from his
pervy room mate and then discovers drugs.

What amazes me is the time he puts into this stuff. If he really was
fulfilling a "true" purpose, I wonder how much could really be accomplished.
As it is, he is just someone with plenty of time to waste and sits there and
stagnates. What a shame.

Jon

Old July 3rd 08, 12:41 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B

On Jul 3, 12:46*pm, "Jon Peptone" wrote:

What amazes me is the time he puts into this stuff. *If he really was
fulfilling a "true" purpose, I wonder how much could really be accomplished.
As it is, he is just someone with plenty of time to waste and sits there and
stagnates. *What a shame.

Jon

Indeed. Just another sad case of obsessive attention seeking, I'm
afraid. If he simply wanted to share these strange ideas with the
world he wouldn't start a new thread on here every time he had another
new idea. He would start a blog just like the rest of us. Where his
ideas (and ours) receive the treatment they so richly deserve. Safely
ignored by all. The white noise of billions of fingers tapping
feverishly on keyboards is a terrifying but distant roar. As badly
expressed thoughts fall like countless lemmings into a planet-wide
chasm of inky darkness. To lie twisted and unrecognisable for all
eternity in one's hard drive. So far below. ;-)
Old July 3rd 08, 04:35 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Greg Crinklaw

Jon Peptone wrote:
What amazes me is the time he puts into this stuff. If he really was
fulfilling a "true" purpose, I wonder how much could really be accomplished.
As it is, he is just someone with plenty of time to waste and sits there and
stagnates. What a shame.

I came across this post of his on the Google Help forum:

"I posted valuable messages viewed by tens of thousands of viewers. The
number of my viewers is 100 times of my messages. Why did you set a
low limit to the messages I could post every day? Sometimes I need to
post 2 or three important messages a day to 12 newsgroups. Sometimes
NASA need my advice urgently. Please check for facts."

NASA needs his help. LOL.

Seriously though, mental illness isn't just something that happens on
TV...

--
Greg Crinklaw
Astronomical Software Developer

SkyTools: http://www.skyhound.com/cs.html
Observing: http://www.skyhound.com/sh/skyhound.html
Comets: http://comets.skyhound.com

To reply take out your eye
Old July 8th 08, 06:30 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Rich[_1_]

Moron
Old July 10th 08, 12:29 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Golden California Girls

Rich wrote:
Moron

Feeling charitable?
Old July 11th 08, 12:59 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Rich[_1_]

On Jul 9, 7:29*pm, Golden California Girls
wrote:
Rich wrote:
*Moron

Feeling charitable?

I have just one question. Are DJM, this guy and Ed Conrad all the
same kook?